Looking for 1996 and 1997 Racing Champions Chase cars

BLUMOON24

Oct 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/8/00
Hi there I am looking for the following chase cars and I have CASH or MNAY Ho
Wheels and White Lightnings to trade for them...Please E-Mail direct with what
you have and what you are looking for.....THANKS

1996 in 1/64 Scale

Rusty Wallace
Sterling Marlin
Terry Labonte
Jeff Gordon
Bill Elliott

and from 1997 in 1/64 scale

Bodine QVC
Rick Mast Remington
Bill Elliott
Burton Exide

If you have any of these for sale or trade PLEASE E-Mail direct and let me
know what you are asking in cash or trade.....I am also interested in the 1996
Chase cars in 1/24 Scale...

jamesfre...@gmail.com

Jun 9, 2015, 9:23:47 AM6/9/15
I have the 1996 Edition Racing Championships "CHASE CARS" #5 Terry Labonte.