Movie Figurines

Elliot

Mar 15, 2005, 6:57:18 PM3/15/05
Hi Guys,

I am trying to find a stockist of McFarlane movie figures online, in the UK.

I really love their work, on Alien and Predator figures, their Movie Maniacs
and especially their upcoming Twisted Fairytales stuff. It's excellent!

However, I've only really found Amazon.co.uk carrying anything, and most of
it is 'Limited Availability ie: unable to be ordered. Pftt. Play.com used to
list a few items too, but their stocks seemed to have disappeared.

Anyone have any suggestions please?

Thanks guys.

Elliot