Shambattle Gwme for Toy Soldiers

Thor

Mar 22, 2005, 1:04:07 PM3/22/05
Shambattle is the classic game for toy soldiers. It is a book that eaches a
game of battle toy armies. There is the regular classic version, the Old
West Shambattle and "Knightly Fightly" Medieval Shambattle.

I have been asked by several friends to offer our Specials again for
the coming of Spring. You can enjoy a 25% discount on all our
products by taking advantage of these specials. We have discounts
on our Shambattle books.

http://www.thortrains.net/milihistriot/specials.html

Happy Soldiering!

Thor from Milhistriot Quarterly: Military Miniature Collector's magazine
www.milihistriot.com