TransDeluxe! The Best Place For Collectables. New Web Site

Donald Allen

Mar 16, 2005, 12:22:11 PM3/16/05
***Press Release***

March 16, 2005

TransDeluxe! The Best Place For Collectables.

http://www.transdeluxe.net

TransDeluxe is here, and it may be just the place that you are looking
for to help find those collecable toys that you have been searching for.

I started this collection of toys a few years back in the hopes of
keeping up the collection and making it grow. Well the one problem that
I ran into very early on is that I ran out of room with the collection.

A few weeks ago I decieded to go ahead and sell my collection of toys
since I no longer collect toys. I have set up this web site to list my
toys and to give those who wish to add to their own collections an
oportunity to purcuse the ones that I have. This web site is growing and
the list that I have is not yet complete.

All of the toys are still in the original packaging and in excellect
condition. I am working on getting some images up for these toys, but if
there is one that you need to see what it looks like before you decide
to buy I will be more than happy to find it and send you an image of it.

I have only a limted number of toys, many times just one copy. I am
having people pay though PayPal because it is the easiest way for me to
collect money and you to pay for the items.

I hope you enjoy the site and find some good deals.

Donald Allen

http://www.transdeluxe.net

Corey Stinson

Mar 16, 2005, 12:41:21 PM3/16/05
On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 17:22:11 GMT, Donald Allen
<trans...@transdeluxe.net> wrote:

>***Press Release***

This press release will no doubt be picked up by all of the wire
services!

--
Corey Stinson <co...@smalljoes.noamspay.com>
(Remove 'noamspay' from my email address to contact me.)