Houston - Comics/Toy/Diecast Expo - March 26, 27

Fellow Collector

Mar 24, 2005, 2:55:34 PM3/24/05

Clarion Inn Houston
March 26th and 27th
Saturday 10:00 am to 7:00 pm $4
Sunday 11:00 am to 5:00 pm $3
Or both days for only $6

Come shop 5000 square feet of Comics, Toys, Hot Wheels,
Action Figures, Movie Posters and other collectibles.

The convention will be held at Clarion Inn,
500 North Sam Houston Parkway East, Houston.

From I-45 North, take Beltway 8 East to the Hardy Toll Road exit,
exit the freeway, hotel is immediately on your right.

From I-59 North, take Beltway 8 West to Imperial Valley exit,
exit freeway and make a u-turn, hotel will be on your right
approximately 1/4 mile.

For further details and a map please visit the website:

http://www.houstoncomicsexpo.com