FREE FLAT SCREEN TVs

John

Jul 27, 2004, 12:40:18 PM7/27/04
http://www.FreeFlatScreens.com/default.aspx?referer=7403791

Ok I know this is hard to believe but I was referred to this website
by my friend who told me he has already recieved a FREE IPOD from the
same company.

All you have to do is complete one offer of your choosing. Then refer
eight ( friends who will each need to complete one offer. Once you and
each of your eight friends have completed an offer, they will ship you
a flat screen.

The offer I signed up for was eBay. I never had to submit any credit
card info and I gave them a free yahoo email address that I just set
up.

At worst, my free account will be spammed with email...

At best, I get a $400 TV for FREE