Re: Thanks for your input guys.

1 view

Raj Bedi

Sep 14, 2004, 6:59:33 AM9/14/04

Pargat Singh wrote:

Sat Sri Akal Pargat,

Firstly, you had been posting to rec.sport.cricket. I think you
ejaculated this post prematurely and sent it to the wrong newsgroup
(rec.sport). Maybe you need to reformat your google groups.

> 2. Also I am not speaking Punjabi due to tragic story happening since
> youth. After Delhi riots near 81

What Delhi riots near 81? Near 81 Janpath? Maybe. Main Delhi riots were
around 1984, after Indira Gandhi's assassination. Perhaps your memory
went with your Punjabi, or you left following a riotous holi in 1981.
(Did you throw bombs at Assamese people?)

> I moved to States with sponsoring
> from Joginder. Most of my comarads are English.

OK. So you moved to the states of England. Sussex or Yorkshire?

> Joginder himself is
> freaking out with firangi maiden so he is mostly English speaking.
> Unfortunately I lost Punjabi due to circumstanses.

Looks like you also lost your sister. Jeeja means your elder sister's
husband. So either you lost your sister due to circumstances or your
elder sister is a firangi maiden (foreigner, as I understand it;
therefore you are not Punjabi), or your jeejaji is unfaithful. If he is
being unfaithful, he is acting contrary to the Guru Granth Sahib and is
no longer a good Sikh. I suggest you remove one of his appendages
forcibly - maybe with your kirpan.

> Some of you are not recognising me as Pargat Singh. To you I have
> simple mesasage: Wait till Aug 15 2005. Beacuase that is when my
> webpage 'PargatSinghPP.com' is hosting up along with Indian flag on
> Indepenedence day. On this site I will feature my photos and personal
> achivements

What achievements?

> and personal info.
Will you include body measurements?