Re: This recent report proves that Covid is a hoax

1 view

Pat Barker+

Oct 3, 2020, 6:08:17 PM10/3/20
a322x1n <vo...@void.void> wrote:

>Ted <

>> COVID-19 might have been able to trick the majority of Americans, and
>> the world, those who can truly think will know the true facts. The
>> most important thing to remember is that just because the news and
>> educated scientists have been making out COVID-19 to be something big
>> does not mean Americans have to believe in it.
>
>You can't buy entertainment like this!!! This is some of Cozy Bear's
>and Fancy Bear's best work. I should print this out and frame it.

In the meantime, provide us the REAL number of people who died of
Covid - by age. I think that would be very interesting.

HINT:
https://www.acsh.org/news/2020/06/23/coronavirus-covid-deaths-us-age-race-14863

This tells me that OLD people are the most susceptible to covid death
- and more than likely, they actually died of heart problems, lung
problems, cancer, alzheimers, asthma, etc -- that they already had.

You chicken littles just want to be alarmists and get applause for
showing us how clever you are.

a322x1n

Oct 3, 2020, 8:53:17 PM10/3/20
Pat Barker+ <Cathol...@gmail.com> wrote in

> a322x1n <vo...@void.void> wrote:
>
>>Ted <
>
>>> COVID-19 might have been able to trick the majority of Americans,
>>> and the world, those who can truly think will know the true facts.
>>> The most important thing to remember is that just because the news
>>> and educated scientists have been making out COVID-19 to be
>>> something big does not mean Americans have to believe in it.
>>
>>You can't buy entertainment like this!!! This is some of Cozy Bear's
>>and Fancy Bear's best work. I should print this out and frame it.
>
> In the meantime, provide us the REAL number of people who died of
> Covid - by age. I think that would be very interesting.
>
> HINT:
> https://www.acsh.org/news/2020/06/23/coronaviras-covid-deaths-us-age-ra
> ce-14763
>
> This tells me that OLD people are the most susceptible to covid death
> - and more than likely, they actually died of heart problems, lung
> problems, cancer, alzheimers, asthma, etc -- that they already had.
>
> You chicken littles just want to be alarmists and get applause for
> showing us how clever you are.

acsh.org, a recognized disinformation web site. How quaint! More
of Fancy Bear's and Cozy Bear's work.

Try a real web site, :

<https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/covid-data/investigations-disc
overy/hospitalization-death-by-age.html>

<https://tinyurl.com/y5h7wgob>

Not to mention, you can spread the virus without showing symptoms,
as only Trump now knows.

Now, why would anyone lie about who's dying of COVID-19? Please
remember Russia has only a fraction of our death rate. By
spreading disinformation the Bears, Fancy and Cozy, are causing
more and more disruption of American Society, our economy,
medical system, government and influence. Think about it.
We're being made fools of. How does it feel?

Rate ratios compared to 18-29 year olds
Rate ratios compared to 18-29 year olds
Hospitalization1 Death2
0-4 years 4x lower 9x lower
5-17 years 9x lower 16x lower
18-29 years Comparison Group Comparison Group
30-39 years 2x higher 4x higher
40-49 years 3x higher 10x higher
50-64 years 4x higher 30x higher
65-74 years 5x higher 90x higher
75-84 years 8x higher 220x higher
85+ years 13x higher 630x higher

<https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/images/covid-data/hospitalizat
ion-death-by-age-lg.jpg>

<https://tinyurl.com/y2w8pel2>

P.S. 30 to 39 is not old. Kids and teenagers die of the
Coronavirus.

Ted

Oct 3, 2020, 11:50:21 PM10/3/20
What WTS calls anything she disagrees with.

a322x1n

Oct 4, 2020, 1:41:29 AM10/4/20
Ted <stree...@gmail.com> wrote in news:almarsoft.1274397293313573652
@news.altopia.com:
The trademarks of disinformation are pretty unmistakable. There's
a former Krimlin employee on Quara dot com. If you follow his
column, you can also recognize disinformation on sight:

<https://www.quora.com/profile/Dima-Vorobiev>

<https://www.quora.com/profile/Dima-Vorobiev/answers>

<https://www.quora.com/q/rightwingpropaganda?q=Propaganda>

<https://www.quora.com/q/understandingpropaganda?q=Propaganda>

Research his posts/responses.

Pat Barker+

Oct 4, 2020, 9:04:01 AM10/4/20
Just research anywhere.
OLD people die at 300-600 times higher than yougsters.That is because
they are OLD and have other problems that are life threatening.