Re: Love then C7/C9 Christmas lights

Fritz Owl

Dec 24, 2019, 12:55:49 AM12/24/19

"hlwdjsd" <hlw...@pacbell.net> wrote in message
news:02986658-16bf-49ca...@googlegroups.com...
> On Monday, December 23, 2019 at 8:24:40 PM UTC-8, Fritz Owl wrote:
>
>> Christmas is the celebration of the birth of our saviour Jesus Christ
>

> What do Christmas lights have to do with Jesus?

They are a tradition going back to Germany, where some of my ancestors came
from.

I am also a German-Mexican, becuase one of my grandparents was born in
Mexico to German parents, so I am Latino, from certain point of view.

Being a German-Mexican, I was shouting "Viva Mexico!!!" into the mic in 1992
when Kristi won the gold medal. Kristi is Japanese-Mexican-American, born in
Acapulco, Mexico to a Japanese American father. Her husband, Bretero "Bret"
Hadican, is a Mexican American hockey player who played for Mexico in 1992
and the USA in 2006. He was born in Guadalajara on July 10, 1972 and Kristi
was born July 19, 1971, full birth name Cristina Morelia Yamaguchi.

Before I did online radio, I had a pirate station in part on the shortwave
band, where pirates are never bothered. To this day, you can still hear
pirates shortwave operations between 6.8 and 7 megahertz, and the FCC, and
other radio enforcement auhorities in North America and Europe never bother
pirates operating in those band, because they are not causing any troble.
Only 10 watts in that band,and your signal can go a very long way.

When Hatch Job radio was operating at 6945 KHz, from1984 to 1995, it did
broadcast skating, and other sporting events.

I will remember the 1992 Summer Olympics whe I was shouting "Aussie Aussie
Aussie" into the mic when Jennifer Capriati won the tennis gold medal for
Australia.

In the 22 years I was in some kind of broadcasting, I must say the most
disgraceful display I ever saw was that stunt that Tonya Harding pulled at
the 1994 Olympics with her skate laces. Seems that "wardrobe malfunctions"
were very common with her, which makes me suspicious

I remember the Phony Dress Opening at 1993 North Americans in Hermosillo.
The ExpoForum in Hermosillo will always be remembered for that. When I have
driven past that on Mexico 15, on road trips there, it brings back memories
of what happened there in 1993.