B*FIT RX Lite NUTRITIONAL ENERGY SHAKES for sale!

Jennifer

Jul 6, 2004, 12:22:36 PM7/6/04
B*FIT RX Lite

Huge Lot = 124 Energy Shake packets!!

These shakes are a great meal replacement for the active lifestyle.
Each packet contains:

• Calories – 190
• Total Fat – 0.5 g
• Total Carb – 26 g
• Sugars – 2 g
• Protein – 20 g

These shakes are great b/c the Total Carbs and Proteins are very close
in amount, but they taste better than most energy drinks to me b/c
they don't have that "gritty" protein taste. I used these energy
shakes in place of the EAS Myoplex Lite shakes when doing "Body for
Life". I just have too many shakes on hand, so I've decided to go
ahead and sale my overabundance of energy shakes.

The Bally Total Fitness representative told me that the packets could
stay good for years as long as they're kept cool, dry, and unopened.
She said that the exp. dates just basically tell them when to turn
their stock around… I just tried out all three flavors back to the
furthest exp. dates and they all still taste and feel the same as they
did when I started using them. I hope you'll receive as much benefits
from these energy drinks as I have!

All the packets have been kept cool and dry in my pantry (a pet and
smoke free home). All packets are NEW, NEVER OPENED. The lot
contains:

Chocolate – 30 packets (exp. 9/02)
Strawberry – 46 packets (exp. 11/02 & 5/03)
Vanilla – 48 packets (exp. 1/03 & 2/03)

Original Cost for the 124 packets was $234.85. I would accept $65 +
s/h for the whole lot.