A Unicycle Song..LISTEN TO IT!!!

1 view

Chexjc

Oct 2, 2006, 12:16:44 PM10/2/06

i'm not really sure which area to post this in..but i think everyone
should hear this. Its a unicycle song that i wrote and recorded not too
long ago. Its on my myspace: www.myspace.com/thelostguitarist . Its the
song titled "unicycle like." Enjoy and give me some feedback!

--
Chexjc
Chexjc's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13511

burjzyntski

Oct 2, 2006, 1:22:05 PM10/2/06

haha, I like it.
Sounds really good.

--
burjzyntski

It's no good being Polish unless you prove it once a day.

\"every silver lining has a touch of gray.\"

"In summary: You want to make sure your Koxx is hard enough before you
start drilling."
burjzyntski's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10188

twerpy

Oct 2, 2006, 1:23:28 PM10/2/06

'tis a good song. Very catchy

--
twerpy
twerpy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13262

gossi

Oct 2, 2006, 2:38:58 PM10/2/06

WoW, you have a really nice voice :) These few trumpets tones, haha I
like them :)

Would you post the lyrics to that song? I also wrote a song about
unicycling... well there are two at the moment. Punk-Songs (Hmm,
Unipunk :D). So, when we make it into a studio I will post them here,
too. First I guess we have some accoustic version ready. I recently
finished with the second song and our gitarrist is on the rythm (I'm
the drummer, chaos and that haha *g*).

Keep it up :)

--
gossi

www.einradfahren.de
gossi's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3464

Bryan Stevens

Oct 2, 2006, 3:03:19 PM10/2/06

You guys should hear Unicron Unicrew's "Wheel of fire".

--
Bryan Stevens
Bryan Stevens's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11463

grawistkafn

Oct 2, 2006, 3:38:20 PM10/2/06

Is it just me or was that Jack Johnson?

--
grawistkafn
grawistkafn's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13577

snuffiluffigus

Oct 2, 2006, 4:39:57 PM10/2/06

Bryan Stevens wrote:
> You guys should hear Unicron Unicrew's "Wheel of fire".

Yes: everyone needs to hear it!

Kaycee, can you post it?

--
snuffiluffigus
snuffiluffigus's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11323

smcmorrow

Oct 2, 2006, 6:56:48 PM10/2/06

snuffiluffigus wrote:
> Yes: everyone needs to hear it!
>
> Kaycee, can you post it?

yes, definately

--
smcmorrow

\"It's knot gonna make it!\" -threeinchtire
smcmorrow's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10881

JJtheunicycle

Oct 2, 2006, 7:58:44 PM10/2/06

i really liked it:p listened to it like 8 times. you have a really nice
voice:)

--
JJtheunicycle

Soory, i am not very well at talking english
JJtheunicycle's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12224

skrobo

Oct 2, 2006, 8:24:36 PM10/2/06

HAHAHA awesome
I might cruise down the beach playing that song super loud one day!...
just for fun

genious

--
skrobo

-stephen-
><>Unicycle For Christ<>< PM me if you want to know...
-last edited by forrestunifreak, jjtheunicycle, and ducttape : today at
10:37 pm.-
skrobo's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12272

abbabibble

Oct 2, 2006, 9:24:16 PM10/2/06

goooood song.
i likes it.

--
abbabibble

Cheers, Matt.
'NOW ON SALE: ONE WHEEL ALL REAL SHIRTS!' (http://tinyurl.com/954wy)

one wheely wrote:
> everythings extreme if you try hard enough

PANIC BUTTON-->':EEK: '
(HTTP://WWW.GEOCITIES.COM/ABBABIBBLE/MRTSB.HTML)

carsonpalooza wrote:

> it's not over until the cake is all gone.
abbabibble's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10751

mornish

Oct 2, 2006, 11:12:02 PM10/2/06

I loved it, its a great song. I'm gonna listen to it again :)

--
mornish

tugboat wrote:
> Hopping over a 7 set rail... I made it over and and cleared the set, but
> the impact apparently wasn't good for the wheel...

Chexjc

Oct 2, 2006, 11:06:33 PM10/2/06

haha thanks for all the compliments! Thats awesome if you think i sound
like jack johnson..he's amazing. Yea i'll write the lyrics out:

"So you can ride a bike, but they have two wheels. Can you ride on only
one? Cuz let me tell you its more fun. You'll hurt your balls, but its
worth it after it all. And you might fall, but at least you can say...
I can ride a, Unicycle like, theres no tomorrow even though,
You can ride a bike, they have two wheels i have one.
And let me tell you its more fun, when you can ride on only one
Its much more fun on only one, we'll unicycle to taiwan.
And we can ride, into the sunset underneath the starry sky,
A unicycle paradise, just you and I, spreading the unicycle pride,
and we can fly, we'll unicycle to the sky...
We can ride a, Unicycle like, theres no tomorrow even though,
You can ride a bike, they have two wheels so do we when we're
combined,
we can do much more than you think, so to the skies, we'll unicycle you
and I
While two heads are better than one, thats not the case with wheels
because,
I'd much rather be on one.
And while you might point and laugh, I'll just honk (honk) and i'll
laugh back,
cuz i just left you in the dust.
We can ride a, Unicycle like, theres no tomorrow even though,
you can ride a bike, they have two wheels i have one,
and let me tell you its more fun when you can ride on only one,
its much more fun on only one, we'll unicycle to taiwan
Unicycle like, theres no tomorrow we can
Unicycle like, theres no tomorrow we can
Unicycle like, theres no tomorrow we can
Unicycle like, we'll Unicycle like, Unicycle like...

--
Chexjc
Chexjc's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13511

dan de man

Oct 3, 2006, 2:18:14 AM10/3/06

where do I down load it !!!!! (or buy it )

> I'll just honk (honk) and i'll laugh back

good line

whos the back up vocals?

--
dan de man

\"underestimate zombies and you get eaten\"
i got post 77000&99000 in 'm'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27264)'r'
(http://tinyurl.com/m6hs6)
'.' (http://tinyurl.com/gsfgg)'.' (http://postsecret.blogspot.com/)'.'
(http://tinyurl.com/f7bag)
-_><>chug_counterfeit_tobasco_sauce_while_holding_bananas_and_riding_on_goats_for_christ<><_-
pm me to rent a . any site you want (nothing rude though)
tomtrevor wrote:
> Im gunna punch you in the face with a ski boot
dan de man's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11403

skilewis74

Oct 3, 2006, 2:30:59 AM10/3/06

Yeah, great song!!!:D

Unfortuneately the part: "While two heads are better than one, thats
not the case with wheels" is not true when it comes to speed:( , but
deffinately does when it comes to fun:cool: !

--
skilewis74

tobbogonist

Oct 3, 2006, 6:37:47 AM10/3/06

Man that was sweet, permission to play it on radio tommorow night? just
as a unicycle promotion thing? it will only be aired in like half of
Tasmania (Australia).
I give you 8 out of ten potatoes

--
tobbogonist

Unicycle:
Gives me somewhere to sit when i walk

tomtrevor wrote:
> ill salmon you in a minute
tobbogonist's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12176

Chexjc

Oct 3, 2006, 8:03:20 AM10/3/06

oh and the backup vocals were sung by me, my roommate, and my friend

--
Chexjc
Chexjc's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13511

Chexjc

Oct 3, 2006, 8:02:37 AM10/3/06

lol yea..definitely i'd love to tell my friends that my song aired on
the radio in tasmania! haha. You can download it directly from my
myspace. And thanks again for all the compliments.

--
Chexjc
Chexjc's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13511

Chexjc

Oct 3, 2006, 8:04:41 AM10/3/06

WOW 410 plays..thats a personal record

nickvb123

Oct 3, 2006, 7:57:29 AM10/3/06

that is awesome

--
nickvb123

Jerrick wrote:
> Each night is a new position
nickvb123's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5926

gossi

Oct 3, 2006, 12:10:33 PM10/3/06

Haha, I really like the lyrics. Is it you singing the leading voice or
one of your roommates? Damn that voice is nice :) We can't wait to
present our song... well hopefully soon, when we were in the studio to
record the accoustic version :)

--
gossi

www.einradfahren.de
gossi's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3464

johnfoss

Oct 3, 2006, 12:22:24 PM10/3/06

I think you're number 1 on the unicycle song chart! In all the very few
songs I've ever heard about unicycles/unicycling, I think this one is
the best. Most either just mention unicycle as an aside, or try to
rhyme things with the word 'unicycle,' which just doesn't work. I will
add it to my music collection. But who do I put as the artist?

--
johnfoss

John Foss

"The worst thing you can do on a unicycle when you land is stop dead."
-- Kris Holm, world's expert on high-consequence unicycling

Chexjc

Oct 3, 2006, 2:51:50 PM10/3/06

Yes it is me singing the lead vocals. My name is Jason Checkla...and
thanks for considering it the best among the few unicycle songs lol

--
Chexjc
Chexjc's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13511

edsbelly

Oct 4, 2006, 2:13:49 AM10/4/06

Very good.

I'm gunna go with the crowd on this one and say that you really do have
an awesome voice.

Awesome lyrics too.

I think I'll listen to it another few times. But that's it, I don't
want it to get old or anything!

Ed

--
edsbelly

Stayin' Single and Keepin' it Wheel (but not 2 wheel)

evil-nick wrote:
> If unicycling were easy, it'd be called "your mother!"

d^.^b
. `

iridemymuni wrote:

> jake_amos wrote:
> >
> > if you could be any fictional character who would it be?
>

> somebody who likes you

Fork+Shoe=Spleen
Max's #1 fan
edsbelly's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11164

dan de man

Oct 4, 2006, 2:55:00 AM10/4/06

coolest thing ever I gunna save it to my mp3 playa then show them sooo
cool

--

ducttape wrote:
> I HAVE TO TAKE A DUMP

dan de man's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11403

fluxusmaximus

Oct 4, 2006, 3:27:03 AM10/4/06

Great song! I added you on mySpace too!

But why'd you want to unicycle to Taiwan....

--
fluxusmaximus
fluxusmaximus's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12582

dan de man

Oct 4, 2006, 3:29:34 AM10/4/06

cause that were all the unicycles are made

--

ducttape wrote:
> I HAVE TO TAKE A DUMP

dan de man's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11403

boo radley

Oct 4, 2006, 6:51:04 AM10/4/06

grawistkafn wrote:
> Is it just me or was that Jack Johnson?

the boxer?? i don't think so.

--
boo radley

"no really, are you sure you love me more than your unicycle?" -my gf

"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana." - Groucho Marx
boo radley's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10484

Chexjc

Oct 4, 2006, 7:51:38 AM10/4/06

lol jack johnson is a singer...honestly i put taiwan in because it
rhymed nicely and is kinda funny. But a lot of unicycles probably are
made in taiwan now that i think of it.

--
Chexjc
Chexjc's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13511

eAn

Oct 6, 2006, 11:44:18 AM10/6/06

Great Song! :) I really like it!!

--
eAn

olaf wrote:
> Das "extreme" Einradfahren ist gut für die Laune, kann aber körperliche
> Schäden verursachen! :) ;)
eAn's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12843

James_Potter

Oct 6, 2006, 12:12:06 PM10/6/06

Awesome song!! Dogbowl once wrote one called 'On a One Wheel'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39365), its really
funny.

--
James_Potter

i still believe that all you need is love...john
lennon
'*mikael atkinson*' (http://www.barefoothippie.com)
mdotedotatkinsonatgmaildotcom
President of the 'MRIS' (http://tinyurl.com/dk2de)
*&#9829; Unicycle For Peace &#9829;*
-last edited by skrobo : today at 11:41 am.-

milk

Oct 6, 2006, 1:10:37 PM10/6/06

Nice one. It's on my mySpace. :D

--