Timex Ironman watch battery change ---> now no sound ???

Andrew Forth

Aug 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/23/98
I just changed the battery on my Timex Ironman (which is 2 years + old)
and
now it makes no sound (no timer beep, no alarm beep, no beeps at all).
I was wondering if anyone else had had the same problem and if there is
a simple or cheap fix for this ?

Thanks
Andrew
and...@uk.ibm.com

Pwclapp

Aug 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/24/98
I have three Timex I-man watches. Each of the first two lost a feature when I
had the battery replaced (one lost its beep; the other lost an entire button
function). It may be easy for an unskilled replacer to screw something up with
the innards. I'm thinking of sending them off to Timex and seeing if they can
be fixed properly. Good luck.

iwn...@gte.net

Aug 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/24/98
there's usually a disk on the caseback which is what beeps, maybe
you got the contact dirty or bent or upside down.

In article <35E08A89...@uk.ibm.com>, and...@uk.ibm.com says...

Christian Dillschnitter

Aug 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/26/98
I also had an I-Man Watch, and after I had the battery changed, the
whole watch ceased to funktion. After about an hour after the battery
change the display went blank. I had the battery replaced, because I
thought, maybe they put an old one in, but they checked it and the
same again.
Timex must have some sensitivity in changing batteries.
Christian

Madeleine Page

Aug 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/27/98
Addison Low (low...@pacific.net.sg) wrote four posts that each said:

: i faced the same problem with my two timex ironman watches. one a 50
: lap the other a 100 lap.

What I want to know is how come you have *eight* Timex Ironman watches.
And where do you wear them all?

Madeleine "you're an octupus, maybe?" Page

Rick Barkan

Aug 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/27/98

Madeleine Page wrote in message <6s44kp$2...@panix2.panix.com>...
Great.
Now they'll want their own racing category too.

Rick "desperately trying not to be a Clydesdale" Barkan

Mosi

Aug 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/27/98

That racing category should be the 'STUTTERING OCTOPUS' category. ;-)

D.J. "trying next year to be a high schooler IRONKID"

Back to homework;-(

Addison Low

Aug 28, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/28/98
i faced the same problem with my two timex ironman watches. one a 50
lap the other a 100 lap. both had problems similar to yours. my 50 lap
is not usuable anymore. after the battery change, water seems to be
able to sip inside the lcd display thereby permanently damaging the
watch. as for the 100 lap, there is no sound and worse, the function
buttons are sometimes, not be able to switch to other modes ..
looks like timex watches are good for one battery life.
however, i still think timex watches are cool.

Addison Low

Aug 28, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/28/98

Addison Low

Aug 28, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/28/98

Addison Low

Aug 28, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/28/98

Addison Low

Aug 28, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/28/98

mccluske...@gmail.com

Aug 5, 2013, 4:29:36 PM8/5/13
The case back is on upside down.

scotta...@gmail.com

Oct 31, 2013, 8:04:14 AM10/31/13
On Monday, August 5, 2013 1:29:36 PM UTC-7, mccluske...@gmail.com wrote:
> The case back is on upside down.

Spot on.

laurals...@gmail.com

Apr 1, 2014, 6:39:35 PM4/1/14
OMG! Tried this and IT ACTUALLY FIXED THE PROBLEM!!!. Watch didn't beep. Turned the back around and now it beeps. Seriously, who knew?

chetan....@gmail.com

Apr 14, 2014, 12:02:39 AM4/14/14
I also faced the same problem.
If you misplace the cap of the watch it will not beep.
the paper like round surface is the beeping part of the watch. Align that part with the battery and test for beep (make sure you have turned the beep on from settings in the watch. eg. Mode >alarm > scroll down.

Many thanks for the solution.

windy9846231

Dec 14, 2014, 4:30:03 PM12/14/14
On Sunday, August 23, 1998 12:00:00 AM UTC-7, Andrew Forth wrote:
> I just changed the battery on my Timex Ironman (which is 2 years + old)
> and
> now it makes no sound (no timer beep, no alarm beep, no beeps at all).
> I was wondering if anyone else had had the same problem and if there is
> a simple or cheap fix for this ?
>
> Thanks
> Andrew
> and...@uk.ibm.com

When I replaced the battery on an ironman triathlon 855 there was a plastic sticker covering the battery. I didn't put it back in when I replaced the battery and after that the watch worked fine except there was no sound. When I reinstalled the sticker, the sound worked again.

deidrean...@gmail.com

Dec 26, 2014, 8:53:24 AM12/26/14
On Monday, August 5, 2013 4:29:36 PM UTC-4, mccluske...@gmail.com wrote:
> The case back is on upside down.

You're brilliant. When I saw your answer, I checked the case back and it was indeed upside down. I was able to change it to right side up and it beeped!! Thank you!

hdre...@gmail.com

Jan 1, 2015, 4:36:52 PM1/1/15
I just changed my battery and had the same problem with no sound. I Was able to fix my mistake easily. The Problem I had was that when I put the battery hold down clip back on top of the new battery it was on top of the large "brass " contact tab that should be sticking up to contact the watch back after installed.

bdlm...@gmail.com

Feb 12, 2015, 2:43:55 PM2/12/15
Check that the beep option is set to on, the replacement of the battery could of reset the setups.

sosshoe...@gmail.com

Apr 18, 2015, 4:17:33 AM4/18/15
On Sunday, August 23, 1998 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-7, Andrew Forth wrote:
> I just changed the battery on my Timex Ironman (which is 2 years + old)
> and
> now it makes no sound (no timer beep, no alarm beep, no beeps at all).
> I was wondering if anyone else had had the same problem and if there is
> a simple or cheap fix for this ?
>
> Thanks
> Andrew
> and...@uk.ibm.com

just had same problem on a customers watch i replaced the battery on, and all i had to do was set the time on function time 2 and the alarm worked, hope this helps

jbpi...@gmail.com

Apr 18, 2015, 5:17:07 AM4/18/15
Dear friend after much time trying with my ironman timex two things:
1)if it has spring and you lost it ,you can replace with anything other patend
metal thing you can imagine (just have to find the place it was sitting
of course somewhere with metal on the watch near the battery )and to make it contact with the middle back of the cover(buzzer)
2)if it didnt have spring like mine (150 lap tap screen ) then there is a metal contact near the center of the back watch (around the battery) that has folded
make sure to rise it so to make contact at the back cover (around the center to find it easy ) so it makes contact with the buzzer witch is sticked always at the back cover of all watch...
That buzzer that makes all the sounds needs to thing :
1)a possitive at the center
and 2 a negative around the center
2 contacts..
Try it and you will find it and be very proud and save money.

frankc...@gmail.com

May 29, 2015, 9:13:38 PM5/29/15
On Sunday, August 23, 1998 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Andrew Forth wrote:
> I just changed the battery on my Timex Ironman (which is 2 years + old)
> and
> now it makes no sound (no timer beep, no alarm beep, no beeps at all).
> I was wondering if anyone else had had the same problem and if there is
> a simple or cheap fix for this ?
>
> Thanks
> Andrew
> and...@uk.ibm.com

Same here for me - turned the back 180 degrees, and now the alarm sounds. Wonderful!

rdohr...@gmail.com

Jul 8, 2015, 3:02:23 PM7/8/15
I too flipped over the back cover of the watch and the beep now works.
Message has been deleted

ltcoop...@gmail.com

Dec 16, 2015, 7:17:04 PM12/16/15
My Timex watch lost its glow and beep when a jeweller replaced the battery. I am really disappointed. What do I do.

lric...@jacksonville-college.edu

Dec 29, 2015, 9:42:23 AM12/29/15
On Sunday, August 23, 1998 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-5, Andrew Forth wrote:
> I just changed the battery on my Timex Ironman (which is 2 years + old)
> and
> now it makes no sound (no timer beep, no alarm beep, no beeps at all).
> I was wondering if anyone else had had the same problem and if there is
> a simple or cheap fix for this ?
>
> Thanks
> Andrew
> and...@uk.ibm.com

I flipped the back 180 degrees as well and it worked. However, it was sensitive to how much I tightened the screws. If I tightened them all the way[or perhaps too much?] it wouldn't beep. When I loosened them about 1/2 a turn, it would.

barryedw...@gmail.com

Jan 23, 2016, 10:11:21 AM1/23/16
The brass curly spring needs to be outside the plastic sticker so that it contacts the watch back which is where the vibration occurs.

davidtu...@gmail.com

Mar 1, 2016, 11:19:04 AM3/1/16
On Sunday, August 23, 1998 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-7, Andrew Forth wrote:
> I just changed the battery on my Timex Ironman (which is 2 years + old)
> and
> now it makes no sound (no timer beep, no alarm beep, no beeps at all).
> I was wondering if anyone else had had the same problem and if there is
> a simple or cheap fix for this ?
> atch had exact the same problem.
> Thanks
> Andrew
> and...@uk.ibm.com

I just replaced the battery. The Ironman watch had the same problem, after reading all the replies.
I removed the back cover and replaced it back by turning it 180 degree. It means the IRONMAN back cover is at the same direction of the TIMAX trade mark at the front. Now, the watch works as a new one.

papa...@gmail.com

Oct 8, 2016, 2:52:03 PM10/8/16
I agree, only one battery life.
After battery change /reset some/all buttons would not work.

williamb...@gmail.com

Feb 15, 2017, 10:16:29 PM2/15/17
Thank you so much for this post! I realized my watch had a place to put a spring so that it makes contact with the back of the case. Now my watch chimes again!

foggy...@gmail.com

Mar 30, 2017, 5:58:09 PM3/30/17
This is a common problem and Timex is quite aware of it. I had this with an earlier version of the watch years ago.

I managed to fix it with moving the stickers, pins, springs around. A big bother. This could be engineered to make battery replacement easier.

lac...@gmail.com

May 1, 2017, 4:05:50 PM5/1/17
I had the same problem because I forgot to put on the paper like round surface when I changed battery. I fixed it thank you.

skyk...@yahoo.com

May 27, 2017, 7:05:04 PM5/27/17
On Tuesday, April 1, 2014 at 6:39:35 PM UTC-4, laurals...@gmail.com wrote:
> OMG! Tried this and IT ACTUALLY FIXED THE PROBLEM!!!. Watch didn't beep. Turned the back around and now it beeps. Seriously, who knew?

I did the same and now my watch beeper is now again working thanks!!!!

Rednag

Jul 9, 2017, 6:23:39 PM7/9/17
The disk on the inside of the back is the piezo-elecric tweeter (beep).
There are two vertical springs from the movement, one of which needs to contact the piezo and the other the inside back.
If one or the other doesn't make contact it won't sound.

On Sunday, August 23, 1998 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-5, Andrew Forth wrote:
> I just changed the battery on my Timex Ironman (which is 2 years + old)
> and
> now it makes no sound (no timer beep, no alarm beep, no beeps at all).
> I was wondering if anyone else had had the same problem and if there is
> a simple or cheap fix for this ?
>
> Thanks
> Andrew
> and...@uk.ibm.com

tiredan...@gmail.com

Oct 22, 2017, 1:59:02 PM10/22/17
On Sunday, August 23, 1998 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-5, Andrew Forth wrote:
> I just changed the battery on my Timex Ironman (which is 2 years + old)
> and
> now it makes no sound (no timer beep, no alarm beep, no beeps at all).
> I was wondering if anyone else had had the same problem and if there is
> a simple or cheap fix for this ?
>
> Thanks
> Andrew
> and...@uk.ibm.com

Check the plate on the back--it may be upside down, in which case it will not beep.

dvdfr...@aol.com

Jan 5, 2018, 1:04:44 AM1/5/18

I have a woman's timex ironman watch that needed a plastic sticker/ disk the diameter of the battery to go on the back of the battery assembly and underneath an extended hook in a copper wire spring to divide it from the battery, or it wouldn't make the right connection with the back of the watch to beep.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

boxfo...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2018, 5:59:05 PM2/5/18
Great posts and info. Secret I discovered is that it's a combo of how case back is oriented AND that damn sticker over the battery.

Turns out that's the secret. If case is screwed down tight and there's no sticker, the piezo/beeper squashes down onto the metal sheet surrounding the springs and it causes the beeper/piezo to either beep feeble or not beep at all.

That's when I discovered I'd removed the sticker and it wasn't in the watch anymore. I put the sticker back in, made sure not to cover the springs, but I DID cover the metal near the springs (on the watch unit itself).

If you put the sticker in there and cover a bit of that metal, but not the springs, it beeps, and I found it made the beep louder. Probably because the piezo beeper was no longer being squashed down onto the metal of the watch unit.

Hope that helps.

tpdev...@gmail.com

Mar 26, 2018, 4:21:57 PM3/26/18
same here- case back was upside down.
thanks

scottske...@gmail.com

Apr 17, 2018, 10:06:44 PM4/17/18
Can you replace the sticker somehow? I tossed mine.

baxteruknowido...@gmail.com

May 17, 2018, 2:43:00 PM5/17/18
Thank you for posting this. It is exactly what was needed on mine. Works great again.

Just a heads up to others: I've owned 4 Timex Ironman watches and all of them survived battery changes very well. My first one survived so well that I finally had to replace it after the plastic straps fell apart. The watch itself still worked. The is the first time that I had a problem with a battery change as I had someone else do it quickly. (I will do it myself next time 'cause then I pay really close attention to how everything is positioned.) I lost the alarm sound (learned that the hard way) and keystroke sound as well as the ability to strike it to get features like chrono to start. By making sure that clip was on top of the battery, I gained all of those features back again. Phew.

wayne.h...@gmail.com

May 21, 2018, 7:56:15 PM5/21/18
On Monday, August 5, 2013 at 3:29:36 PM UTC-5, mccluske...@gmail.com wrote:
> The case back is on upside down.

This solved my sound problem---turned case back 180 degrees---and it makes the "beep" again. Thanks, W.

laregr...@gmail.com

Jul 5, 2018, 8:02:20 PM7/5/18

+1 for changing the back 180 degrees. We now have beep, bop, boop!

shale...@yahoo.com

Jul 15, 2018, 8:55:04 PM7/15/18
You’re brilliant. The back was, in fact, on upside down. My Timex lives on... fabulous watch I have had for probably 15 years.

usmc...@gmail.com

Aug 4, 2018, 5:52:05 PM8/4/18
This is my 3rd iron man and I performed battery replacements on all 3 and this one has my 2nd battery replacement and until this time my watch performed perfectly and now it's no beeps/chimes.

Timex is starting to realize that the iron man is a prime seller so they just make them as disposable as most other digital devices...

JUST KEEP BUYING THEM and dispose of them when they wear it out...

donna...@gmail.com

Aug 9, 2018, 11:57:30 AM8/9/18
On Sunday, 23 August 1998 08:00:00 UTC+1, Andrew Forth wrote:
> I just changed the battery on my Timex Ironman (which is 2 years + old)
> and
> now it makes no sound (no timer beep, no alarm beep, no beeps at all).
> I was wondering if anyone else had had the same problem and if there is
> a simple or cheap fix for this ?
>
> Thanks
> Andrew
> and...@uk.ibm.com

Many thanks to all those that said it was the back plate the wrong way round. Turned it around so that the inside disc was making contact with the brass spring and...Hey Presto, Sound again

usmc...@gmail.com

Aug 11, 2018, 3:56:21 PM8/11/18
I'm on my second ironman (triathlon both) in around 20 years. I change batteries on average every 2 years. My current iron man just had it's second change and this is the first time the piezoelectric speaker has ever failed me. I hadn't disturbed the speaker/sticker however the thin sticker covering the battery was removed and replaced.

usmc...@gmail.com

Aug 11, 2018, 4:07:05 PM8/11/18
Oh and I cleaned the surfaces and the seals and with them properly seated the speaker is fine...

usmc...@gmail.com

Aug 11, 2018, 4:17:21 PM8/11/18
Reseat it all properl when you get it back together. Clean the seal too.

usmc...@gmail.com

Aug 11, 2018, 4:20:13 PM8/11/18
The problem is likely the surfaces and o-ring seal are not clean and properly seated.

usmc...@gmail.com

Aug 11, 2018, 4:21:24 PM8/11/18
And the real headache is getting the darn band reattached...

Greg Winston

Aug 22, 2018, 11:15:26 AM8/22/18
On Sunday, August 23, 1998 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-7, Andrew Forth wrote:
> I just changed the battery on my Timex Ironman (which is 2 years + old)
> and
> now it makes no sound (no timer beep, no alarm beep, no beeps at all).
> I was wondering if anyone else had had the same problem and if there is
> a simple or cheap fix for this ?
>
> Thanks
> Andrew
> and...@uk.ibm.com

There is a disk on the caseback which is what beeps. Try rotating the caseback 180 degrees. It worked for me.

easle...@gmail.com

Sep 19, 2018, 6:39:30 PM9/19/18
On Monday, August 5, 2013 at 4:29:36 PM UTC-4, mccluske...@gmail.com wrote:
> The case back is on upside down.

Yup. Fixed the problem.

m.grif...@gmail.com

Sep 20, 2018, 6:50:46 PM9/20/18
I turned my caseback 180 degrees, pushed reset across a split piece of copper in the reset hole, set times 1, 2 & 3, turned beep and chime off and on. In the end I found my time set to a.m. on Time 1, and my alarm set to p.m. I corrected both to match as p.m. After 5 or 6 tries, everything works on my watch. Thank you.

harv...@umn.edu

Oct 3, 2018, 12:09:55 AM10/3/18
Same

nos...@gmail.com

Oct 16, 2018, 10:30:23 AM10/16/18
On Sunday, August 23, 1998 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-7, Andrew Forth wrote:
> I just changed the battery on my Timex Ironman (which is 2 years + old)
> and
> now it makes no sound (no timer beep, no alarm beep, no beeps at all).
> I was wondering if anyone else had had the same problem and if there is
> a simple or cheap fix for this ?
>
> Thanks
> Andrew

In my case, I put everything back together correctly (case back oriented the right direction, the disk on top of the battery but under the clamp) and the beeper didn't work. I found that the sound would stop when a certain amount of pressure was exerted on the case back (the easiest way I found to check this is to set the timer to one second with Repeat at End, which causes the watch to beep once a second). I removed the disk on top of the battery so there would be a little less pressure on the beeper, and it started working again, even with the screws tightened normally.

I'm guessing that the new battery (a name brand, not a knock-off) is slightly thicker than the old one, which puts too much pressure on the sound disk on the case back.

The disk I removed has the text "AFTER BATTERY INSERTION SHORT AC PAD & BATTERY (+) TO RESET". I couldn't find anything labeled "AC", but the watch works fine anyway.

jessa...@gmail.com

May 1, 2019, 6:54:48 AM5/1/19
Thank you!!!

bcur...@gmail.com

May 14, 2019, 5:46:03 PM5/14/19
On Sunday, August 23, 1998 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-7, Andrew Forth wrote:
> I just changed the battery on my Timex Ironman (which is 2 years + old)
> and
> now it makes no sound (no timer beep, no alarm beep, no beeps at all).
> I was wondering if anyone else had had the same problem and if there is
> a simple or cheap fix for this ?
>
> Thanks
> Andrew
> and...@uk.ibm.com

Thanks to mccluske! My goal was to remove the beeper since I was told it annoyed people around me when I switched between watch modes and it beeped. Turning the back plate upside down did the trick without having to remove any parts or cut any connections inside the watch. Great!

bcur...@gmail.com

May 14, 2019, 5:52:07 PM5/14/19
Update: It still beeps but very softly, probably good enough for my purposes!

photograp...@gmail.com

May 31, 2019, 12:40:40 AM5/31/19
It worked, just as you said! Thanks!!

david...@gmail.com

Jan 15, 2020, 10:58:54 PM1/15/20
On Sunday, August 23, 1998 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-5, Andrew Forth wrote:
> I just changed the battery on my Timex Ironman (which is 2 years + old)
> and
> now it makes no sound (no timer beep, no alarm beep, no beeps at all).
> I was wondering if anyone else had had the same problem and if there is
> a simple or cheap fix for this ?
>
> Thanks
> Andrew
> and...@uk.ibm.com

when I changed the battery same problem occurred. I removed the cover and placed a piece or ordinary scotch tape over the battery/clip holder and the beep returned. Make sure that beep is in "on" mode when resetting the time. I remember discarding a sticky tape label that was in place which I discarded when I changed the battery the first time. I had another casio watch which has a piece of tape over the battery and when I removed it the beep disappeared and when put back in place the beep returned.

david...@gmail.com

Jan 15, 2020, 11:02:02 PM1/15/20
On Tuesday, April 17, 2018 at 9:06:44 PM UTC-5, scottske...@gmail.com wrote:
> Can you replace the sticker somehow? I tossed mine.

scotch tape works like the original and the beep will return

david...@gmail.com

Jan 15, 2020, 11:04:34 PM1/15/20
On Tuesday, April 17, 2018 at 9:06:44 PM UTC-5, scottske...@gmail.com wrote:
> Can you replace the sticker somehow? I tossed mine.

scotch tape works, cover the battery

store18...@gmail.com

Feb 16, 2020, 10:40:06 AM2/16/20
On Sunday, August 23, 1998 at 1:00:00 AM UTC-6, Andrew Forth wrote:
> I just changed the battery on my Timex Ironman (which is 2 years + old)
> and
> now it makes no sound (no timer beep, no alarm beep, no beeps at all).
> I was wondering if anyone else had had the same problem and if there is
> a simple or cheap fix for this ?
>
> Thanks
> Andrew
> and...@uk.ibm.com

Turn your back cover around 180 degs.. tiny little springs vibrate against the back of the plate.

dolin...@gmail.com

Mar 31, 2020, 7:00:07 PM3/31/20
Me too

dhu...@leadps.org

May 30, 2020, 9:41:14 PM5/30/20
This guy is right!!!!! This is the reason. It just happened to me and I flipped it. Alarm worked again.

MM

Jun 25, 2021, 6:37:14 PM6/25/21
Flipping the caseback (back cover of watch) correctly will fix the problem. I had the same happen to mine.

Clay Douglas

Dec 9, 2021, 1:03:13 AM12/9/21
Thanks to everyone for posting this. So simple it so obscure.

ron lindner

Dec 28, 2021, 11:02:26 PM12/28/21
On Monday, August 5, 2013 at 1:29:36 PM UTC-7, > The case back is on upside down.
I found this thread due to my expedition not beeping after battery change. My back was on upside down, switched that and all is well.

Joshua Jacob

Feb 19, 2022, 11:27:43 AM2/19/22
On Tuesday, December 28, 2021 at 8:02:26 PM UTC-8, ron lindner wrote:
> On Monday, August 5, 2013 at 1:29:36 PM UTC-7, > The case back is on upside down.
> I found this thread due to my expedition not beeping after battery change. My back was on upside down, switched that and all is well.

Other than flipping the cover (some of them are symmetrical and easily put on upside down and some are not) the other reason I have found is that some of them use a tiny spring to provide the electrical connection between the watch circuit board and the speaker glued to the back cover. My spring was not connected in any way, it just sits in a little recess and if fell out when I turned the body upside down.

Paul Victor

Apr 19, 2022, 3:40:35 PM4/19/22
When I replaced my battery and the display worked as expected however the alarm was very faint. I did not have this faint alarm prior to changing the battery. I disassembled the watch and performed the reset and also clean the inside of the battery case however those actions did not make a difference in the alarm volume. I checked both springs are properly attached and making good contact with the case.

I have yet to find a solution. Any suggestions?

Eli Deck

Mar 5, 2023, 1:18:02 PM3/5/23
On Sunday, December 14, 2014 at 4:30:03 PM UTC-5, windy9846231 wrote:
> On Sunday, August 23, 1998 12:00:00 AM UTC-7, Andrew Forth wrote:
> > I just changed the battery on my Timex Ironman (which is 2 years + old)
> > and
> > now it makes no sound (no timer beep, no alarm beep, no beeps at all).
> > I was wondering if anyone else had had the same problem and if there is
> > a simple or cheap fix for this ?
> >
> > Thanks
> > Andrew
> > and...@uk.ibm.com
> When I replaced the battery on an ironman triathlon 855 there was a plastic sticker covering the battery. I didn't put it back in when I replaced the battery and after that the watch worked fine except there was no sound. When I reinstalled the sticker, the sound worked again.

I am so glad I scrolled down to this post and finally got my BEEP to work again!! It's not enough to place the back plate in the right position - you supposed to also Place the White STICKER on top of the battery where you peeled it off to begin with!! Who'd have thought that sticker would make such a change!! Thanks Andrew!!

Eli Deck

Mar 5, 2023, 1:18:29 PM3/5/23