He was banned and punished over nothing

*skriptis

Nov 21, 2022, 4:52:42 PM11/21/22

As he was prevented from playing in 2 slams and 4 ATP1000s this season, losing potential 8,000 pts.

And bizarrely, he was not awarded 2,000 points for his Wimbledon win. So that's 10,000 pts.

Wimbledon thing was truly bizarre, by taking away pts from Wimbledon, ATP didn't punish British for their russophobia, it merely punished Djokovic and other succesul players there (Kyrgios lost a chance for ATP Finals too).

Wimbledon is too big anyway.

It was utterly stupid move, because if you rememberer, ATP didn't strip away e.g. other UK tournaments of their pts, they did it only to Wimbledon, because according to ATP Russian and Belarusian players have had an alternative. (They could play Halle instead of Queen's for example). But does that make discrimination OK?

It seems going after Wimbledon was just a show, the real blow would have been to strip away pts from Queens and others. But they didn't do that.

That all being said and done, take a look at final ATP rankings for 2022, forget the bans, imagine if Djokovic was at least awarded with pts for his Wimbledon title.

https://www.atptour.com/en/rankings/singles

Pretty funny, no?
God has a great sense of humour.

--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

LedZep IgaSwanTech

Nov 21, 2022, 5:23:42 PM11/21/22
LOL what a whiner.... he broke the rules. he got fucked. Fair deal.

*skriptis

Nov 21, 2022, 5:38:47 PM11/21/22
LedZep IgaSwanTech <krisr...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
> On Monday, November 21, 2022 at 3:52:42 lLOL what a whiner.... he broke the rules. he got fucked. Fair deal.

https://www.indiatimes.com/amp/trending/wtf/18-hilarious-images-prove-indians-are-legends-at-breaking-rules-373985.html

18 Hilarious Images Prove That Indians Are Legends At Breaking Rules

Anuj Tiwari
By Anuj Tiwari

When it comes to breaking rules, nobody pulls it off the way Indians do! If there are rules, we'll break them. Tell us not to do it and we'll do the exact same thing. And we're not just claiming to the best at it, we have proof.

LedZep IgaSwanTech

Nov 21, 2022, 6:08:40 PM11/21/22
On Monday, November 21, 2022 at 4:38:47 PM UTC-6, *skriptis wrote:
> LedZep IgaSwanTech <krisr...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
> > On Monday, November 21, 2022 at 3:52:42 lLOL what a whiner.... he broke the rules. he got fucked. Fair deal.
>

> https://www.indiatimes.com/amp/trending/wtf/18-hilarious-images-prove-indians-are-legends-at-breaking-rules-373985.html
>
> 18 Hilarious Images Prove That Indians Are Legends At Breaking Rules
>
> Anuj Tiwari
> By Anuj Tiwari
>
> When it comes to breaking rules, nobody pulls it off the way Indians do! If there are rules, we'll break them. Tell us not to do it and we'll do the exact same thing. And we're not just claiming to the best at it, we have proof.
ATP is not a third world nation like India

RzR

Nov 22, 2022, 2:50:21 AM11/22/22
On 11/22/2022 12:52 AM, *skriptis wrote:

> As he was prevented from playing in 2 slams and 4 ATP1000s this season, losing potential 8,000 pts.

not for nothing...he was lying and trying to be above the average human
in the aspects of life, other than tennis...tennis is just a game in the
end...other aspects matter way more...

*skriptis

Nov 22, 2022, 3:04:49 AM11/22/22
RzR <ra...@email.tg> Wrote in message:r
> On 11/22/2022 12:52 AM, *skriptis wrote:> > As he was prevented from playing in 2 slams and 4 ATP1000s this season, losing potential 8,000 pts.>not for nothing...he was lying and trying to be above the average human in the aspects of life, other than tennis...tennis is just a game in the end...other aspects matter way more...

Stop trolling.

The Iceberg

Nov 22, 2022, 3:44:24 AM11/22/22
he didn't break any rules! he won his court case, remember!

Whisper

Nov 22, 2022, 3:47:48 AM11/22/22
Nadal would be No.1 no, with his s/f points at Wimbledon?

Of course if Djoker wasn't banned he's prob 90% likely to have finished
no.1 this yr - he's the most consistent player by far. Can't discount
the possibility he may have lost early/got injured at AO/USO, but he
would have been big fave at both slams.

Djoker was saying his most painful WTF loss was to Murray as they were
playing for yr-end No.1. He also had that weird loss to Federer at WTF
a couple yrs ago that allowed Nadal to leapfrog to yr-end No.1. So you
can say Djoker is very unlucky to not have 10 yr-end No.1 by now.
People are quick to say he was lucky saving all those mp's v Fed at Wim
& USO, but he's also had his share of bad luck - especially this yr
where he was banned from 2 hard court slams and denied no.1.

On the flipside he won the biggest tournament this yr, and he'd take
that even with zero points and prize money. He only needs 1 more to be
considered the greatest Wimbledon champion of all time. Yes Federer has
8 too, but it's 3-0 to Djoker v Federer in Wimbledon finals. Hard to
ignore that little fact.

If they finish 8 all people aren't going to be asking 'I wonder if
Djoker could have beaten Federer at Wimbledon?'

Whisper

Nov 22, 2022, 3:51:24 AM11/22/22
On 22/11/2022 9:38 am, *skriptis wrote:
> LedZep IgaSwanTech <krisr...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
>> On Monday, November 21, 2022 at 3:52:42 lLOL what a whiner.... he broke the rules. he got fucked. Fair deal.
>

> https://www.indiatimes.com/amp/trending/wtf/18-hilarious-images-prove-indians-are-legends-at-breaking-rules-373985.html
>
> 18 Hilarious Images Prove That Indians Are Legends At Breaking Rules
>
> Anuj Tiwari
> By Anuj Tiwari
>
> When it comes to breaking rules, nobody pulls it off the way Indians do! If there are rules, we'll break them. Tell us not to do it and we'll do the exact same thing. And we're not just claiming to the best at it, we have proof.

https://www.cbssports.com/general/news/fake-indian-cricket-league-tricks-russian-bettors-for-thousands-of-dollars/

*skriptis

Nov 22, 2022, 5:30:19 AM11/22/22
Whisper <whi...@ozemail.com.au> Wrote in message:
> Nadal would be No.1 no, with his s/f points at Wimbledon?

No, as Nadal is 800 pts behind Alcaraz, and slam SF is worth 720 pts.

It is indeed one big lol.

1. Alcaraz, 6820
2. Nadal, 6020
3. Rudd, 5820
4. Tsitsipas, 5550
5. Djokovic, 4820

> Of course if Djoker wasn't banned he's prob 90% likely to have finished no.1 this yr - he's the most consistent player by far. Can't discount the possibility he may have lost early/got injured at AO/USO, but he would have been big fave at both slams.Djoker was saying his most painful WTF loss was to Murray as they were playing for yr-end No.1. He also had that weird loss to Federer at WTF a couple yrs ago that allowed Nadal to leapfrog to yr-end No.1. So you can say Djoker is very unlucky to not have 10 yr-end No.1 by now. People are quick to say he was lucky saving all those mp's v Fed at Wim & USO, but he's also had his share of bad luck - especially this yr where he was banned from 2 hard court slams and denied no.1.

Don't forget frozen rankings in 2020, he lost 23 weeks or so.

But whatever, at the end of 2016 it seemed he could smash YEC record (was gunning for record equaling 6th and 5th in a row) and who would have thought 7 years later he (his fans) would be so lucky he won his 6th.

Imagine someone told you before 2016 YEC final Djokovic would win same number of FO and YEC titles in the next 6 years, 1, and that he'd win twice as much Rome titles, 2, and 0 in Indian Wells and Miami?

In retrospect, very unusual development.

> On the flipside he won the biggest tournament this yr, and he'd take that even with zero points and prize money. He only needs 1 more to be considered the greatest Wimbledon champion of all time. Yes Federer has 8 too, but it's 3-0 to Djoker v Federer in Wimbledon finals. Hard to ignore that little fact.If they finish 8 all people aren't going to be asking 'I wonder if Djoker could have beaten Federer at Wimbledon?'

Yeah, but Federer still has more finals. He converts 1 MP at the age of almost 38 and it's 2-2 in h2h, 9-6 in titles, 12-8 in finals...

OTOH who knows who would have won 2020 Wim had it been played out.

Maybe Federer, maybe Djokovic or maybe even Nadal?

Whisper

Nov 22, 2022, 7:06:11 AM11/22/22
On 22/11/2022 9:30 pm, *skriptis wrote:
> Whisper <whi...@ozemail.com.au> Wrote in message:
>> Nadal would be No.1 no, with his s/f points at Wimbledon?
>

>> On the flipside he won the biggest tournament this yr, and he'd take that even with zero points and prize money. He only needs 1 more to be considered the greatest Wimbledon champion of all time. Yes Federer has 8 too, but it's 3-0 to Djoker v Federer in Wimbledon finals. Hard to ignore that little fact.If they finish 8 all people aren't going to be asking 'I wonder if Djoker could have beaten Federer at Wimbledon?'
>

> Yeah, but Federer still has more finals. He converts 1 MP at the age of almost 38 and it's 2-2 in h2h, 9-6 in titles, 12-8 in finals...
>
> OTOH who knows who would have won 2020 Wim had it been played out.
>
> Maybe Federer, maybe Djokovic or maybe even Nadal?

Exactly. That's why we simply have to count what's actually won,
everything else is coulda/woulda.

Court_1

Nov 22, 2022, 11:47:28 PM11/22/22
Nah, he would need two more to be considered the greatest at Wimbledon.

>Yes Federer has
> 8 too, but it's 3-0 to Djoker v Federer in Wimbledon finals. Hard to
> ignore that little fact.
>
> If they finish 8 all people aren't going to be asking 'I wonder if
> Djoker could have beaten Federer at Wimbledon?'

But the Fed fanatics would say Federer was too old and long past his prime to deal successfully with Djokovic at Wimbledon! Yeah, he was too old. He made Nadal look like a novice in the Wimbledon 2019 SF and then he outplayed Djokovic for the entirety of the Wimbledon Final except for the biggest points but all of a sudden he was too old and decrepit to compete.

Those fanatics and their grasping at straws are ridiculous. Just accept the truth and move on! Djokovic is a bit better than Fedrerer and Nadal. It is what it is. How many records does the guy have to hold until people come out of their stupors? I've accepted it since the Wimbledon 2019 final.