(OT) England and US tie

Pelle Svanslös

Nov 25, 2022, 3:57:40 PM11/25/22
Not a bad match. England was the hard-boiled pro team but couldn't
score. Not Mediterranean football, but very entertaining.

--
"And off they went, from here to there,
The bear, the bear, and the maiden fair"

The Iceberg

Nov 25, 2022, 7:04:20 PM11/25/22
On Friday, 25 November 2022 at 20:57:40 UTC, Pelle Svanslös wrote:
> Not a bad match. England was the hard-boiled pro team but couldn't
> score. Not Mediterranean football, but very entertaining.

well if only you would tell us your original country, maybe we could discuss how they have played at this World Cup?

hey bmoore can you do us a favour and maybe coax Pelle into revealing which country he originally comes from, he went to school in the UK and USA and works in academia, but he won't say what his original nation, not even during the World Cup!

*skriptis

Nov 26, 2022, 2:05:22 AM11/26/22
The Iceberg <iceber...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
> On Friday, 25 November 2022 at 20:57:40 UTC, Pelle Svanslös wrote:> Not a bad match. England was the hard-boiled pro team but couldn't > score. Not Mediterranean football, but very entertaining. well if only you would tell us your original country, maybe we could discuss how they have played at this World Cup? hey bmoore can you do us a favour and maybe coax Pelle into revealing which country he originally comes from, he went to school in the UK and USA and works in academia, but he won't say what his original nation, not even during the World Cup!

That's so low... I mean hiding your identity even during the World Cup.

--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Pelle Svanslös

Nov 26, 2022, 3:11:47 AM11/26/22
On 26.11.2022 9.05, *skriptis wrote:
> The Iceberg <iceber...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
>> On Friday, 25 November 2022 at 20:57:40 UTC, Pelle Svanslös wrote:> Not a bad match. England was the hard-boiled pro team but couldn't > score. Not Mediterranean football, but very entertaining. well if only you would tell us your original country, maybe we could discuss how they have played at this World Cup? hey bmoore can you do us a favour and maybe coax Pelle into revealing which country he originally comes from, he went to school in the UK and USA and works in academia, but he won't say what his original nation, not even during the World Cup!
>

> That's so low... I mean hiding your identity even during the World Cup.

Which reminds me ... you still haven't told us what makes a Russian a
"European Patriot".

*skriptis

Nov 26, 2022, 10:17:24 AM11/26/22
Pelle Svanslös <pe...@svans.los> Wrote in message:r
> On 26.11.2022 9.05, *skriptis wrote:> The Iceberg <iceber...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r>> On Friday, 25 November 2022 at 20:57:40 UTC, Pelle Svanslös wrote:> Not a bad match. England was the hard-boiled pro team but couldn't > score. Not Mediterranean football, but very entertaining. well if only you would tell us your original country, maybe we could discuss how they have played at this World Cup? hey bmoore can you do us a favour and maybe coax Pelle into revealing which country he originally comes from, he went to school in the UK and USA and works in academia, but he won't say what his original nation, not even during the World Cup!> > > That's so low... I mean hiding your identity even during the World Cup.Which reminds me ... you still haven't told us what makes a Russian a "European Patriot".-- "And off they went, from here to there,The bear, the bear, and the maiden fair"-- Traditional

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/44/Europe_orthographic_Caucasus_Urals_boundary_%28with_borders%29.svg/2052px-Europe_orthographic_Caucasus_Urals_boundary_%28with_borders%29.svg.png

The Iceberg

Nov 26, 2022, 11:45:00 AM11/26/22
On Saturday, 26 November 2022 at 08:11:47 UTC, Pelle Svanslös wrote:
> On 26.11.2022 9.05, *skriptis wrote:
> > The Iceberg <iceber...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
> >> On Friday, 25 November 2022 at 20:57:40 UTC, Pelle Svanslös wrote:> Not a bad match. England was the hard-boiled pro team but couldn't > score. Not Mediterranean football, but very entertaining. well if only you would tell us your original country, maybe we could discuss how they have played at this World Cup? hey bmoore can you do us a favour and maybe coax Pelle into revealing which country he originally comes from, he went to school in the UK and USA and works in academia, but he won't say what his original nation, not even during the World Cup!
> >

> > That's so low... I mean hiding your identity even during the World Cup.
> Which reminds me ... you still haven't told us what makes a Russian a
> "European Patriot".

isn't that a bit rich from you considering you hate USA patriots?