The Drive Half-Volley: A FedEx Invention?

Carey

Apr 29, 2017, 10:27:11 PM4/29/17
If he didn't invent it, he's certainly perfected it.. and the one he hit against
Roddick in the 2003 Wimbledon SF was just *insane*. Maybe my favorite single shot
from the Great Man.

The Iceberg

Apr 30, 2017, 5:01:19 AM4/30/17
Fed's volleys! he invented the forehand STOMP volley whereby he hits the ground so hard an earthquake is caused in South America!

Whisper

Apr 30, 2017, 5:39:53 AM4/30/17
Yes, we've all seen the 'drive' half volley many times from other
players, but the stomp volley is a much rarer beast in pro tennis
(though plenty in amateur tennis).

Fed may well have the best stomp volley ever?