USA should've let Fed win that doubles match

The Iceberg

Sep 24, 2022, 4:59:19 AMSep 24
Jack Sock was stupid not letting Fed off at the end of the game, it wouldn't have hurt and would've been a wonderful nice end for him.

*skriptis

Sep 24, 2022, 6:04:46 AMSep 24
The Iceberg <iceber...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
> Jack Sock was stupid not letting Fed off at the end of the game, it wouldn't have hurt and would've been a wonderful nice end for him.

Well they gave him a MP on his serve, can't ask for more...
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Sawfish

Sep 24, 2022, 12:30:18 PMSep 24
On 9/24/22 1:59 AM, The Iceberg wrote:
> Jack Sock was stupid not letting Fed off at the end of the game, it wouldn't have hurt and would've been a wonderful nice end for him.

OWWWWW!!!

OUCH!!!

The way Sock and Tiafoe did it allowed Fed and Rafa to walk off the
court with their heads up. They *knew* no one had given them anything.

I would think that for Fed this would be of the utmost importance. It
would have been better to win, but to lose in this fashion was next best.

This isn't the women's circuit, after all, although some would like to
make it that way.

--
--Sawfish
"Wha's yo name, fool?"

Sawfish

Sep 24, 2022, 12:31:05 PMSep 24
On 9/24/22 3:04 AM, *skriptis wrote:
> The Iceberg <iceber...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
>> Jack Sock was stupid not letting Fed off at the end of the game, it wouldn't have hurt and would've been a wonderful nice end for him.
>
> Well they gave him a MP on his serve, can't ask for more...

Not on the men's circuit, that's for sure.

Gracchus

Sep 24, 2022, 3:02:50 PMSep 24
On Saturday, September 24, 2022 at 9:30:18 AM UTC-7, sawfish wrote:
> On 9/24/22 1:59 AM, The Iceberg wrote:
> > Jack Sock was stupid not letting Fed off at the end of the game, it wouldn't have hurt and would've been a wonderful nice end for him.
> OWWWWW!!!
>
> OUCH!!!
>
> The way Sock and Tiafoe did it allowed Fed and Rafa to walk off the
> court with their heads up. They *knew* no one had given them anything.

> I would think that for Fed this would be of the utmost importance. It
> would have been better to win, but to lose in this fashion was next best.

> This isn't the women's circuit, after all, although some would like to
> make it that way.

ffs, this isn't even a real tournament.

Court_1

Sep 24, 2022, 11:16:14 PMSep 24
On Saturday, September 24, 2022 at 4:59:19 AM UTC-4, iceber...om wrote:
> Jack Sock was stupid not letting Fed off at the end of the game, it wouldn't have hurt and would've been a wonderful nice end for him.

LMAO, it's basically an exhibition. It's Federer's event. He helped to create it. He hasn't played professional tennis is two years and hasn't been able to practice. I doubt he cares one bit about losing that match. He tried his best. The mission was to retire at an event he helped create playing doubles with Nadal, a guy he shared big moments with. They are one of the most popular two players to watch of all time. Navratilova vs Evert, McEnroe vs Borg, Agassi vs Sampras are some others.

It's all good!

The Iceberg

Sep 25, 2022, 5:23:54 AMSep 25
EXACTLY!!