Young Fed checks his ATP ranking

The Iceberg

May 31, 2023, 12:30:38 PM5/31/23
18 year old Fed checks his ranking on Teletext! :D

For those wondering what they're saying:
Roger: So let's look at the teletext, the new ranking. 49th this week from 58th. Hm two top 50 players once again, that hasn't happened since a long time.
Reporter: Good feeling?
Roger: Yeah I've reached my goal once again, I mean my goal has been to reach top 50. Now it's the first time that I really have a four in front and not even a five.
Reporter: Now you're 18 and already pretty good, what do you think will you be able to achieve?
Roger: Well I don't know, I think there is no limit for me, the coaches tell me all the time and some top players too and I certainly have many qualities where I'm not yet at my best, for example my condition, my backhands, they can all get better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UG5k7dF7xeA