China won't intervene when Trump's B2s take out NK's nuke facilities ("We're all for denuclearization of the Korean peninsula") provided Trump does not immediately take Kim out Re: Chinese paper says...

lo yeeOn

Aug 12, 2017, 12:17:56 PM8/12/17
But you know a necessary consequence of the severe economic sanctions
together with the loss of nuclear deterrence?

The impending August Strike will spell the doom of North Korea - a few
years down the road at the most, a la Iraq.

Iraq regime change was also preceded by severe sanctions and numerous
strikes plus a short but punishing war a dozen years before.

American exceptionalism will continue to reign. It will decide who
will or will not survive.

This two-step regime-change program will make it easy for the American
president.

Senator Graham didn't tell the world what Trump allegedly told him one
night for nothing! He represents the establishment which thinks that
"a few thousands of people" dying "over there" now is worth taking the
military option to counter a theoretical situation where thousands
would "die over here". This is called a "preventive war" - not a
preemptive one where you would see missiles coming your way and thus
activate your anti-missile defense to thwart the otherwise impending
disaster.

However, there is likely the same fiasco on the Korean peninsula which
we've seen in the aftermath of attacking Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya,
Syria, and others.

Or that the naysayers are wrong and there won't be. Then Trump will
be praised by the-powers-that-be, whose approval is necessary for him
to politically survive. They will spare him the ridiculous theater of
an impeachment. And he might even win a second term, don't you see?

Cheers,

lo yeeOn

In article <1493b2f1-5d37-415f...@googlegroups.com>,
Resty Wyse <rst0...@gmail.com> wrote:
>Chinese paper says China should stay neutral if North Korea attacks first
>
>https://www.yahoo.com/news/chinese-paper-says-china-stay-neutral-north-korea-000346456.html

lo yeeOn

Aug 12, 2017, 1:59:53 PM8/12/17
In article <67571184-2b14-4fac...@googlegroups.com>,
Resty Wyse <rst0...@gmail.com> wrote:
>North Korea is different from Iraq. North Korea is very much a
>self-sustain nation. North Korea mainly trade with China. Sanction
>will have limited effect.

So what? Right now, China is leaving North Korea out to dry because
the price is appraently too high for China to consider it worth
offending the mighty United States. Yes, sanction in itself won't
kill the country because all people have to have is food and they can
grow their own food for as long as nature allows them to. But don't
forget that Trump is speaking in no uncertain terms that he is going
to denuclearize North Korea and that the latter should do nothing to
get in the way or risk Trumanesque consequences like "they have never
seen before".

For more of my rebuttal, please see another one of my follow-ups to
your posts on this subject.

Ok, my friend?

Cheers,

lo yeeOn