HOORAY! Putin grants Edward Snowden Russian citizenship!

The Iceberg

Sep 26, 2022, 1:24:50 PMSep 26
How cool is this! Putin has given Edward Snowden citizenship of Russia!
Maybe Max and bmoore can apply too!

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/sep/26/putin-grants-russian-citizenship-to-us-whistleblower-edward-snowden

Putin grants Snowden Russian citizenship

President Vladimir Putin signed a decree on Monday granting Russian citizenship to former US intelligence contractor Edward Snowden.

Snowden, 39, fled the United States and was given asylum in Russia after leaking secret files in 2013 that revealed vast domestic and international surveillance operations carried out by the US National Security Agency where he was a contractor.

US authorities have for years wanted Snowden returned to the United States to face a criminal trial on espionage charges.

LedZep IgaSwanTech

Sep 26, 2022, 1:38:33 PMSep 26
You hate the West, don't you?

*skriptis

Sep 26, 2022, 2:19:34 PMSep 26
LedZep IgaSwanTech <zepf...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
> On Monday, September 26, 2022 at 12:24:50 PM UTC-5, iceber...@gmail.com wrote:> How cool is this! Putin has given Edward Snowden citizenship of Russia! > Maybe Max and bmoore can apply too! > > https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/sep/26/putin-grants-russian-citizenship-to-us-whistleblower-edward-snowden > > Putin grants Snowden Russian citizenship > > President Vladimir Putin signed a decree on Monday granting Russian citizenship to former US intelligence contractor Edward Snowden. > > Snowden, 39, fled the United States and was given asylum in Russia after leaking secret files in 2013 that revealed vast domestic and international surveillance operations carried out by the US National Security Agency where he was a contractor. > > US authorities have for years wanted Snowden returned to the United States to face a criminal trial on espionage charges.You hate the West, don't you?

The modern, Jewish "West".

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c3/Rachel_Levine_Karine_Jean-Pierre_2022.jpg

White House staff imposing "rule based order" on rest of the planet.

Russia totally opposes Washington's "rule based order", they've said it many times.

Putin has said it, Lavrov has said it:

"We can't follow the rules if don't know what are the rules, can we?"

"And since we're a major power, we won't follow any rules if we're not part of the of the group tasked with creating rules for the planet."

Can't these two simple sentences penetrate your brains?

--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

bmoore

Sep 26, 2022, 2:42:59 PMSep 26
Chubby Checker-The Twist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHGXwQeUk7M

*skriptis

Sep 26, 2022, 2:56:26 PMSep 26
bmoore <bmo...@nyx.net> Wrote in message:r
> On Monday, September 26, 2022 at 11:19:34 AM UTC-7, *skriptis wrote:> LedZep IgaSwanTech <zepf...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r > > On Monday, September 26, 2022 at 12:24:50 PM UTC-5, iceber...@gmail.com wrote:> How cool is this! Putin has given Edward Snowden citizenship of Russia! > Maybe Max and bmoore can apply too! > > https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/sep/26/putin-grants-russian-citizenship-to-us-whistleblower-edward-snowden > > Putin grants Snowden Russian citizenship > > President Vladimir Putin signed a decree on Monday granting Russian citizenship to former US intelligence contractor Edward Snowden. > > Snowden, 39, fled the United States and was given asylum in Russia after leaking secret files in 2013 that revealed vast domestic and international surveillance operations carried out by the US National Security Agency where he was a contractor. > > US authorities have for years wanted Snowden returned to the United States to face a criminal trial on espionage charges.You hate the West, don't you? > > > > The modern, Jewish "West". > > > https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c3/Rachel_Levine_Karine_Jean-Pierre_2022.jpg > > > White House staff imposing "rule based order" on rest of the planet. > > > > Russia totally opposes Washington's "rule based order", they've said it many times. > > Putin has said it, Lavrov has said it: > > "We can't follow the rules if don't know what are the rules, can we?" > > "And since we're a major power, we won't follow any rules if we're not part of the of the group tasked with creating rules for the planet." > > > Can't these two simple sentences penetrate your brains? Chubby Checker-The Twisthttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHGXwQeUk7M

You didn't answer my two questions.

1. What are the rules in "ruled based order" that your Jewish elite so often speaks of?

https://thediplomat.com/2021/08/the-trouble-with-washingtons-rules-based-order-gambit/

2. Has Russia, a major power, participated in creating those rules, or you assume they simply exist to kneel and obey?

Those are two questions that you need to give answer to, not me really, but yourself.

The Iceberg

Sep 26, 2022, 5:12:48 PMSep 26
bmoore never answers any questions any more, he just runs away. Part of reason seems he simply cannot explain his own Marxist viewpoints and cannot defend his own heroes whom he voted for like having a USA secretary of health as a man who dresses as a woman! he won't even tell us if he supported the 2003 illegal Iraq war cos of what he keeps hollering on about Ukraine, poor guy. Other part is he got burnt that time we asked him to "define racism" and conclusion was he's a hateful racist himself by his own definition LOL

joh

Sep 26, 2022, 5:35:16 PMSep 26
On Monday, September 26, 2022 at 7:24:50 PM UTC+2, iceber...@gmail.com wrote:
> How cool is this! Putin has given Edward Snowden citizenship of Russia!
> Maybe Max and bmoore can apply too!
>
> https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/sep/26/putin-grants-russian-citizenship-to-us-whistleblower-edward-snowden
>
> Putin grants Snowden Russian citizenship

Next he'll grant him a post on the front line!

LedZep IgaSwanTech

Sep 26, 2022, 6:33:54 PMSep 26
On Monday, September 26, 2022 at 4:35:16 PM UTC-5, joh wrote:
> On Monday, September 26, 2022 at 7:24:50 PM UTC+2, iceber...@gmail.com wrote:
> > How cool is this! Putin has given Edward Snowden citizenship of Russia!
> > Maybe Max and bmoore can apply too!
> >
> > https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/sep/26/putin-grants-russian-citizenship-to-us-whistleblower-edward-snowden
> >
> > Putin grants Snowden Russian citizenship
> Next he'll grant him a post on the front line!

LOL. *shitpiss and Iceberg want to apply for that post.