Re: 10-year-old abortion "rape victim's" mommy was fucking the "rapist" too.

bruce bowser

May 28, 2023, 9:34:37 PM5/28/23
On Wednesday, November 2, 2022 at 6:10:04 AM UTC-4, BrianW wrote in alt.politics:
> In article <s8emai$i8n$1...@neodome.net>
> John Baker <nu...@bizniz.net> wrote:
> >
> > On Fri, 15 Jul 2022 20:25:58 -0000 (UTC), "Sex Lies & Liberalism"
> > <libe...@lie.com> wrote:
> >
> > >The little whore and her mommy were both consensually screwing the same
> > >guy and the 10-year-old got knocked up.
> > >
> > >Spin that you abortion cock suckers.
> >
> > There really is no limit to how low a right-winger will sink, is
> > there?
>
> Doesn't matter how low. They'll always be head and shoulders
> above any liberal.

You conservatives FORCE women to raise your rape babies? Libs don't do that.

bmoore

May 29, 2023, 2:28:52 PM5/29/23
Be nice. The problem is the lies. There's no evidence a 10 year girl had a consensual relationship with her rapist. Horrible thing to say.

Sawfish

May 29, 2023, 3:13:25 PM5/29/23
I'm not even sure that legally speaking, a 10 year old *can* give
consent. In a legal sense. By definition any kind of sexual relationship
is non-consensual.

...and of course this would be high on my personal list of disgust, the
one that has cannibalism, etc.

If you are any kind of a decent adult, you realize that you need to
protect kids, not exploit them. They trust you to do the right thing,
because for many situations they are, as yet, clueless. You have to
buffer them against this stuff.

"Give me Dadaism, or give me nothing!"
--Sawfish

bmoore

May 29, 2023, 3:54:54 PM5/29/23
On Monday, May 29, 2023 at 12:13:25 PM UTC-7, Sawfish wrote:
> On 5/29/23 11:28 AM, bmoore wrote:

> >> You conservatives FORCE women to raise your rape babies? Libs don't do that.
> > Be nice. The problem is the lies. There's no evidence a 10 year girl had a consensual relationship with her rapist. Horrible thing to say.
> I'm not even sure that legally speaking, a 10 year old *can* give
> consent. In a legal sense. By definition any kind of sexual relationship
> is non-consensual.

Statutory rape and all that. The guy who said that is disgusting.

> ...and of course this would be high on my personal list of disgust, the
> one that has cannibalism, etc.

Yes, along with Velveeta :-)

> If you are any kind of a decent adult, you realize that you need to
> protect kids, not exploit them. They trust you to do the right thing,
> because for many situations they are, as yet, clueless. You have to
> buffer them against this stuff.

They don't know much about the world.

Sawfish

May 29, 2023, 4:29:54 PM5/29/23
They need to be protected from Velveeta, for sure...

"Man! I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous!"
--Sawfish

The Iceberg

May 30, 2023, 4:56:48 AM5/30/23
he can't be nice, he's a leftist who is paid by the Democrat Party to post on here, he has zero morals or decency, it amazing to see these kind of people really.

The Iceberg

May 30, 2023, 6:51:48 AM5/30/23
well yes that is a decent sensible stance of anyone normal, but the wokesters aren't like that, they been fully indoctrinated by Marxist college teachers/media/journalists. Look at Pelle, nuts like him want to remove any protections and want the state to take over control of our kids and subject them to Drag Queen Story hour etc. remember these wokesters even call pedofiles "minor attracted people"! LOL