(OT) Musk revolutionary poll

*skriptis

Nov 23, 2022, 4:11:06 PM11/23/22
After doing a poll and unbaning Trump because allegedly people voted for it, Musk uses same tactics again to justify lifting bans...

Elon Musk
@elonmusk
·
3 h
Should Twitter offer a general amnesty to suspended accounts, provided that they have not broken the law or engaged in egregious spam?

1.586.075 votes
·
20 hours left

If he pursues this, it means everyone is freed.

Alex Jones, Andrew Anglin.

Wow.

--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

*skriptis

Nov 23, 2022, 4:12:01 PM11/23/22
*skriptis <skri...@post.t-com.hr> Wrote in message:r
> After doing a poll and unbaning Trump because allegedly people voted for it, Musk uses same tactics again to justify lifting bans...Elon Musk@elonmusk·3 hShould Twitter offer a general amnesty to suspended accounts, provided that they have not broken the law or engaged in egregious spam?1.586.075 votes·20 hours leftIf he pursues this, it means everyone is freed. Alex Jones, Andrew Anglin.Wow.-- ----Android NewsGroup Reader----https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.html

Oops, Alex Jones has that court case, lol.

So he's out I guess.

Sawfish

Nov 23, 2022, 4:44:43 PM11/23/22
On 11/23/22 1:11 PM, *skriptis wrote:
> After doing a poll and unbaning Trump because allegedly people voted for it, Musk uses same tactics again to justify lifting bans...
>

> Elon Musk
> @elonmusk
> ·
> 3 h
> Should Twitter offer a general amnesty to suspended accounts, provided that they have not broken the law or engaged in egregious spam?
>
> 1.586.075 votes
> ·
> 20 hours left
>

> If he pursues this, it means everyone is freed.
>
> Alex Jones, Andrew Anglin.
>
> Wow.

Does he explain how he does the polls? Do we just take his word about the results?

You can see where I'm going with this.

Me, I do not think that Musk *needs* to tell us that unbanning accounts was a democratic decision. He is within his rights to just reinstate and not explain.

But he's finessing this. He realizes that his user base (whining young adults and kids) *wants* to think that they had a say, and that his ad accounts, being ever-aware of the whim du jour of their customer base, don't want to see him as alienating their customer base, or they'd stop advertising.

I'm OK with this--it's what I've come to expect.

Your thoughts?

"The food at the new restaurant was awful--but at least the portions
were large!" --Sawfish

*skriptis

Nov 23, 2022, 4:52:28 PM11/23/22
Sawfish <sawfi...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
> On 11/23/22 1:11 PM, *skriptis wrote:> After doing a poll and unbaning Trump because allegedly people voted for it, Musk uses same tactics again to justify lifting bans...>>> Elon Musk> @elonmusk> ·> 3 h> Should Twitter offer a general amnesty to suspended accounts, provided that they have not broken the law or engaged in egregious spam?>> 1.586.075 votes> ·> 20 hours left>>>>> If he pursues this, it means everyone is freed.>> Alex Jones, Andrew Anglin.>> Wow.>>Does he explain how he does the polls? Do we just take his word about the results?You can see where I'm going with this.Me, I do not think that Musk *needs* to tell us that unbanning accounts was a democratic decision. He is within his rights to just reinstate and not explain.But he's finessing this. He realizes that his user base (whining young adults and kids) *wants* to think that they had a say, and that his ad accounts, being ever-aware of the whim du jour of their customer base, don't want to see him as alienating their customer base, or they'd stop advertising.I'm OK with this--it's what I've come to expect.Your thoughts?

Same really. We agree on his motive.

He could lift any ban he wants, but he wants to cover for himself and avoid the heat.

Fine.

PeteWasLucky

Nov 23, 2022, 7:28:06 PM11/23/22
*skriptis <skri...@post.t-com.hr> Wrote in message:r
> After doing a poll and unbaning Trump because allegedly people voted for it, Musk uses same tactics again to justify lifting bans...Elon Musk@elonmusk·3 hShould Twitter offer a general amnesty to suspended accounts, provided that they have not broken the law or engaged in egregious spam?1.586.075 votes·20 hours leftIf he pursues this, it means everyone is freed. Alex Jones, Andrew Anglin.Wow.-- ----Android NewsGroup Reader----https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.html

Musk is playing with his 40 billions dollars new toy.

*skriptis

Nov 23, 2022, 7:50:08 PM11/23/22
PeteWasLucky <waleed...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
> Musk is playing with his 40 billions dollars new toy.

https://infostormer.com/musk-asks-if-amnesty-should-be-given-to-banned-twitter-accounts/

Musk Asks if Amnesty Should Be Given to Banned Twitter Accounts

By infostormer
-November 23, 2022

Elon Musk has posted the following poll asking if a general amnesty should be given to all banned Twitter accounts. The only exception he lists are people who used their account to commit criminal acts or generate spam.

**********
Elon Musk
@elonmusk

Should Twitter offer a general amnesty to suspended accounts, provided that they have not broken the law or engaged in egregious spam?
2,184,444 votes
·
17 hours left

6:46 PM · Nov 23, 2022
**********

This is fantastic news.

I have been calling for Musk to grant a general amnesty ever since he took over the company. The reason being is that it is obviously ridiculous to litigate individual cases considering so much wrong was done by the prior regime.

The fact that he posted this poll makes me think that he might even be reading some of my material. I’ve been regularly using the term “general amnesty” in my demands for free speech to be restored on the site. Of course, others have been calling for a similar action, so I can’t take full credit. Regardless, so long as free speech is restored on Twitter, that’s the only thing that matters.

I generally like what Musk has done with Twitter since he’s taken over. He’s definitely moving it in the right direction, even though I have had some issues with some things he’s said. Namely his comments about Alex Jones and the content moderation council. But from what he said earlier, the content moderation council was the product of him being threatened by Jewish groups and those Jewish groups breaking an agreement.

If he goes through with a general amnesty, all of that is water under the bridge. I want to see the Daily Stormer, Azzmador, Nick Fuentes, Alex Jones and everybody else that the ADL Jews don’t like being able to post freely on Twitter.

I would encourage everybody to vote in this poll and support a general amnesty. This will only make Twitter a far more fun and interesting place. It will become the place it should have been before all the Jews cried and demanded everybody get banned.

The Iceberg

Nov 24, 2022, 4:50:46 AM11/24/22
On Wednesday, 23 November 2022 at 21:11:06 UTC, *skriptis wrote:
> After doing a poll and unbaning Trump because allegedly people voted for it, Musk uses same tactics again to justify lifting bans...
>

> Elon Musk
> @elonmusk
> ·
> 3 h
> Should Twitter offer a general amnesty to suspended accounts, provided that they have not broken the law or engaged in egregious spam?
>
> 1.586.075 votes
> ·
> 20 hours left
>

> If he pursues this, it means everyone is freed.
>
> Alex Jones, Andrew Anglin.
>
> Wow.

this AWESOME! Twitter is so much better now Musk taken over, it cos people can actually debate and disagree with the insane leftists without getting banned. The woke leftists are so sick these days they defend taking kids to drag queen shows, they're just groomers, real sickos.