Google Groepen ondersteunt geen nieuwe Usenet-berichten of -abonnementen meer. Historische content blijft zichtbaar.

Judy Murray as you have never seen her before

96 weergaven
Naar het eerste ongelezen bericht

Brian Lawrence

ongelezen,
31 okt 2014, 15:38:0431-10-2014
aan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_f4TLahsL4A

--

Brian W Lawrence
Wantage

Fednatic

ongelezen,
1 nov 2014, 04:06:2401-11-2014
aan
On Fri, 31 Oct 2014 19:38:10 +0000, Brian Lawrence
<Brian_W_...@msn.com> wrote:

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_f4TLahsL4A

The Iceberg

ongelezen,
3 nov 2014, 08:51:3803-11-2014
aan
On Friday, 31 October 2014 19:38:04 UTC, Brian Lawrence wrote:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_f4TLahsL4A

well done to her! Great footwork!

TennisGuy

ongelezen,
3 nov 2014, 15:59:5903-11-2014
aan
For once I must agree with you. :)
Far more graceful than her son.

--
"I don't decide what's important, I merely reflect it." - Whisper

"Better polish that turd...errr mirror, because nothing important has
come our way yet." - TennisGuy

InsideOut

ongelezen,
3 nov 2014, 17:01:0203-11-2014
aan
> well done to her! Great footwork!

Ha! I knew you couldn't be so enamoured with Murray because of his tennis
prowess. Fancy a little Judy cougar bangin' do ya, hoss? <g>

The Iceberg

ongelezen,
6 nov 2014, 08:01:4006-11-2014
aan
ohhhh yes, she certainly has an attractiveness to her don't she! but maybe a bit toooo alpha female for me! walked past me in the street once I was like yes maam! :)

Fednatic

ongelezen,
6 nov 2014, 09:33:3906-11-2014
aan
I'd a jumped her !

TennisGuy

ongelezen,
6 nov 2014, 16:42:0706-11-2014
aan
On 11/6/2014 8:01 AM, The Iceberg wrote:

> ohhhh yes, she certainly has an attractiveness to her don't she! but maybe a bit toooo alpha female for me!
> walked past me in the street once I was like yes maam! :)

You mean, she didn't stop and drool all over you?

TT

ongelezen,
6 nov 2014, 17:09:1806-11-2014
aan
6.11.2014 23:43, TennisGuy kirjoitti:
> On 11/6/2014 8:01 AM, The Iceberg wrote:
>

>> ohhhh yes, she certainly has an attractiveness to her don't she! but
>> maybe a bit toooo alpha female for me!
>> walked past me in the street once I was like yes maam! :)
>>

> You mean, she didn't stop and drool all over you?

Does this mean that Iceman does not look like Feli Lopez?

0 nieuwe berichten