Nadal could be retiring too

*skriptis

Sep 24, 2022, 11:57:55 AMSep 24

Obviously not definitely, but he could be pondering the idea?

Why else would he look so devastated and need comfort?

https://i.4cdn.org/sp/1664000240517034.jpg

This looks to me as if both know something we don't.

--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Whisper

Sep 25, 2022, 6:33:18 AMSep 25
On 25/09/2022 1:57 am, *skriptis wrote:

> Obviously not definitely, but he could be pondering the idea?
>
> Why else would he look so devastated and need comfort?
>

> https://i.4cdn.org/sp/1664000240517034.jpg
>

> This looks to me as if both know something we don't.

From the look on their faces it's definitely something I don't want to
know.

Court_1

Sep 25, 2022, 8:40:12 PMSep 25
His wife is about to have a child and apparently there were some complications with her pregnancy. He's probably worried. He only played Laver Cup for Federer.