OT Cases in Massachusetts going through the roof again!

The Iceberg

Aug 9, 2021, 6:08:09 AM8/9/21
Not content with being #3 on the Chinese Wuhan Virus state list, the wreckless hypocrite woke folks of Massachusetts are holding posh dinner parties and spreading the virus like crazy, classic democrats like those governors and Xiden that were caught secretly not wearing masks. Just check out the slope of the graph, it's going up and up again! they all really need to learn from Florida which is #26 on the list.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/usa/massachusetts/

*skriptis

Aug 9, 2021, 6:18:19 AM8/9/21
The Iceberg <iceber...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
> Not content with being #3 on the Chinese Wuhan Virus state list, the wreckless hypocrite woke folks of Massachusetts are holding posh dinner parties and spreading the virus like crazy, classic democrats like those governors and Xiden that were caught secretly not wearing masks. Just check out the slope of the graph, it's going up and up again! they all really need to learn from Florida which is #26 on the list.https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/usa/massachusetts/

Let the people have some fun...

https://infostormer.com/obama-holds-maskless-birthday-party-with-woke-celebs/

--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

The Iceberg

Aug 9, 2021, 7:17:01 AM8/9/21
On Monday, 9 August 2021 at 11:18:19 UTC+1, *skriptis wrote:
> The Iceberg <iceber...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
> > Not content with being #3 on the Chinese Wuhan Virus state list, the wreckless hypocrite woke folks of Massachusetts are holding posh dinner parties and spreading the virus like crazy, classic democrats like those governors and Xiden that were caught secretly not wearing masks. Just check out the slope of the graph, it's going up and up again! they all really need to learn from Florida which is #26 on the list.https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/usa/massachusetts/
> Let the people have some fun...
>

> https://infostormer.com/obama-holds-maskless-birthday-party-with-woke-celebs/

this is like how Larry Page was given free entry and bypassed quarrantine in ultra-lockdown New Zealand for his kid, yet anyone normal is totally banned. No complaints from any of the Xiden voters at all, this proves all their moaning about how the Repubs don't like poor people really was fake, these demmies much prefer the ultra-rich running everything.

*skriptis

Aug 9, 2021, 7:34:27 AM8/9/21
The Iceberg <iceber...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
> this is like how Larry Page was given free entry and bypassed quarrantine in ultra-lockdown New Zealand for his kid, yet anyone normal is totally banned.

That's all planned?

Andrew Anglin
August 7, 2021

Google co-founder Larry Page has announced that he’s establishing permanent residency in New Zealand.

https://nypost.com/2021/08/06/google-co-founder-gets-new-zealand-residency-raising-questions/amp/

Elites have been buying land in New Zealand and establishing citizenship there for a while now.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/why-billionaires-moving-zealand-173731532.html

The country sells citizenship to rich people, which most countries do not do. More interestingly, it is an island with only 4.5 million residents.

Much more interestingly than that, during the coronavirus hoax, New Zealand went completely buckwild, totally shutting down their borders.

Of course, the rich can fly in on a private plane, and have the details all worked out.

Page had previously been living in Fiji.

https://infostormer.com/jew-google-co-founder-larry-page-hiding-in-fiji/

Back in 2017, our greatest ally Evan Osnos over at the New Yorker wrote an article about the elite planning for the collapse of civilization, and elaborated at length on New Zealand.

**********
From that:

Reid Hoffman, the co-founder of LinkedIn and a prominent investor, recalls telling a friend that he was thinking of visiting New Zealand. “Oh, are you going to get apocalypse insurance?” the friend asked. “I’m, like, Huh?” Hoffman told me. New Zealand, he discovered, is a favored refuge in the event of a cataclysm. Hoffman said, “Saying you’re ‘buying a house in New Zealand’ is kind of a wink, wink, say no more. Once you’ve done the Masonic handshake, they’ll be, like, ‘Oh, you know, I have a broker who sells old ICBM silos, and they’re nuclear-hardened, and they kind of look like they would be interesting to live in.’ ”
**********

It’s not believable that there is no connection between that and the utterly outrageous response by the country to the fake virus.

The country has said that their borders will remain closed until “sometime in 2022,” and signaled that they probably won’t open then, either. When you’ve closed the border for this long, it is very easy to just say it’s staying closed permanently. People have already become accustomed to it.

It very much appears that New Zealand – and I’m sure other remote places on earth – are being designed as isolated, protected places for the elite to escape to when everything comes off the rails.

Surely, some of the rich will assume that they can use their private armies to protect them in the United States, but even if they can manage that, it will be a hassle that a lot of them will not want to deal with.

If more of these people start bugging out like this, you should take it as yet another sign that we are on the brink.

bob

Aug 9, 2021, 8:29:40 AM8/9/21
free florida holding steady at #26, 1 spot behind free texas.

bob

PeteWasLucky

Aug 9, 2021, 8:52:19 AM8/9/21
The Iceberg <iceber...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
> Not content with being #3 on the Chinese Wuhan Virus state list, the wreckless hypocrite woke folks of Massachusetts are holding posh dinner parties and spreading the virus like crazy, classic democrats like those governors and Xiden that were caught secretly not wearing masks. Just check out the slope of the graph, it's going up and up again! they all really need to learn from Florida which is #26 on the list.https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/usa/massachusetts/

MA is ranked at 33 for number of infections per 100k as seen here

https://tinyurl.com/v2tp9nnk

Florida is at 8 or 9.

bob

Aug 9, 2021, 8:54:12 AM8/9/21
On Mon, 9 Aug 2021 08:52:15 -0400 (EDT), PeteWasLucky
<waleed...@gmail.com> wrote:

>The Iceberg <iceber...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
>> Not content with being #3 on the Chinese Wuhan Virus state list, the wreckless hypocrite woke folks of Massachusetts are holding posh dinner parties and spreading the virus like crazy, classic democrats like those governors and Xiden that were caught secretly not wearing masks. Just check out the slope of the graph, it's going up and up again! they all really need to learn from Florida which is #26 on the list.https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/usa/massachusetts/
>
>MA is ranked at 33

you're 3rd in death rate. makes me afraid to go there!

bob

PeteWasLucky

Aug 9, 2021, 9:09:13 AM8/9/21
bob <b...@bob.com> Wrote in message:r
> On Mon, 9 Aug 2021 08:52:15 -0400 (EDT), PeteWasLucky<waleed...@gmail.com> wrote:>The Iceberg <iceber...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r>> Not content with being #3 on the Chinese Wuhan Virus state list, the wreckless hypocrite woke folks of Massachusetts are holding posh dinner parties and spreading the virus like crazy, classic democrats like those governors and Xiden that were caught secretly not wearing masks. Just check out the slope of the graph, it's going up and up again! they all really need to learn from Florida which is #26 on the list.https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/usa/massachusetts/>>MA is ranked at 33you're 3rd in death rate. makes me afraid to go there!bob

Links?

The Iceberg

Aug 9, 2021, 9:12:46 AM8/9/21
On Monday, 9 August 2021 at 13:52:19 UTC+1, PeteWasLucky wrote:
> The Iceberg <iceber...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
> > Not content with being #3 on the Chinese Wuhan Virus state list, the wreckless hypocrite woke folks of Massachusetts are holding posh dinner parties and spreading the virus like crazy, classic democrats like those governors and Xiden that were caught secretly not wearing masks. Just check out the slope of the graph, it's going up and up again! they all really need to learn from Florida which is #26 on the list.https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/usa/massachusetts/
> MA is ranked at 33 for number of infections per 100k as seen here
>
> https://tinyurl.com/v2tp9nnk
>
> Florida is at 8 or 9.

why are you so dishonest?

PeteWasLucky

Aug 9, 2021, 9:14:10 AM8/9/21
I see :) you are looking at the accumulative death numbers that happened mostly before the vaccination.
I thought you will understand the meaning of charts better.

*skriptis

Aug 9, 2021, 9:19:11 AM8/9/21
PeteWasLucky <waleed...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
> On Monday, August 9, 2021 at 9:09:13 AM UTC-4, PeteWasLucky wrote:> bob <b...@bob.com> Wrote in message:r > > On Mon, 9 Aug 2021 08:52:15 -0400 (EDT), PeteWasLucky<waleed...@gmail.com> wrote:>The Iceberg <iceber...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r>> Not content with being #3 on the Chinese Wuhan Virus state list, the wreckless hypocrite woke folks of Massachusetts are holding posh dinner parties and spreading the virus like crazy, classic democrats like those governors and Xiden that were caught secretly not wearing masks. Just check out the slope of the graph, it's going up and up again! they all really need to learn from Florida which is #26 on the list.https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/usa/massachusetts/>>MA is ranked at 33you're 3rd in death rate. makes me afraid to go there!bob > > Links?> -- > > > ----Android NewsGroup Reader---- > https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.htmlI see :) you are looking at the accumulative death numbers that happened mostly before the vaccination.I thought you will understand the meaning of charts better.

Why are you so oppressive?

PeteWasLucky

Aug 9, 2021, 9:24:32 AM8/9/21
PeteWasLucky <waleed...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
> On Monday, August 9, 2021 at 9:09:13 AM UTC-4, PeteWasLucky wrote:> bob <b...@bob.com> Wrote in message:r > > On Mon, 9 Aug 2021 08:52:15 -0400 (EDT), PeteWasLucky<waleed...@gmail.com> wrote:>The Iceberg <iceber...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r>> Not content with being #3 on the Chinese Wuhan Virus state list, the wreckless hypocrite woke folks of Massachusetts are holding posh dinner parties and spreading the virus like crazy, classic democrats like those governors and Xiden that were caught secretly not wearing masks. Just check out the slope of the graph, it's going up and up again! they all really need to learn from Florida which is #26 on the list.https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/usa/massachusetts/>>MA is ranked at 33you're 3rd in death rate. makes me afraid to go there!bob > > Links?> -- > > > ----Android NewsGroup Reader---- > https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.htmlI see :) you are looking at the accumulative death numbers that happened mostly before the vaccination.I thought you will understand the meaning of charts better.

Florida the 7 days moving average for death is 88, divided by its
population 21m, is a little more than 4 daily death per
million.

In MA, the 7 days daily average is 2, divided by MA population 7m,
which is 0.27 death per million.

Comparing the two rates: death rate in Florida is 15 times higher
than MA currently.

Also death is a lagging indicator, so death numbers will be
climbing in Florida as we go.

bob

Aug 9, 2021, 9:38:13 AM8/9/21
yes - dead people show up in death numbers. i'd be afraid to go
outside too if i lived in MA! why are you killing so many?

bob

bob

Aug 9, 2021, 9:39:05 AM8/9/21
i see pete's fear - if i lived in MA i wouldn't step a FOOT outside.
they're 3rd in death rate due to covid! #killers

bob

PeteWasLucky

Aug 9, 2021, 9:40:33 AM8/9/21
bob <b...@bob.com> Wrote in message:r
> On Mon, 9 Aug 2021 06:14:09 -0700 (PDT), PeteWasLucky<waleed...@gmail.com> wrote:>On Monday, August 9, 2021 at 9:09:13 AM UTC-4, PeteWasLucky wrote:>> bob <b...@bob.com> Wrote in message:r >> > On Mon, 9 Aug 2021 08:52:15 -0400 (EDT), PeteWasLucky<waleed...@gmail.com> wrote:>The Iceberg <iceber...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r>> Not content with being #3 on the Chinese Wuhan Virus state list, the wreckless hypocrite woke folks of Massachusetts are holding posh dinner parties and spreading the virus like crazy, classic democrats like those governors and Xiden that were caught secretly not wearing masks. Just check out the slope of the graph, it's going up and up again! they all really need to learn from Florida which is #26 on the list.https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/usa/massachusetts/>>MA is ranked at 33you're 3rd in death rate. makes me afraid to go there!bob >> >> Links?>> -- >> >> >> ----Android NewsGroup Reader---- >> https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.html>>I see :) you are looking at the accumulative death numbersyes - dead people show up in death numbers. i'd be afraid to gooutside too if i lived in MA! why are you killing so many? bob

It's the dumb Trump followers dying in Florida, I guess natural
selection does its part.

TT

Aug 9, 2021, 10:39:29 AM8/9/21
MA 7 day average on deaths is currently 2... FL 88 and rising.

MA 7 day average on cases is 900+...FL is 19k+

FL has currently 16 times hospitalizations per capita compared to MA.

...So yes, your trolling exposed again.

The Iceberg

Aug 9, 2021, 11:10:45 AM8/9/21
On Monday, 9 August 2021 at 14:40:33 UTC+1, PeteWasLucky wrote:
> bob <b...@bob.com> Wrote in message:r
> > On Mon, 9 Aug 2021 06:14:09 -0700 (PDT), PeteWasLucky<waleed...@gmail.com> wrote:>On Monday, August 9, 2021 at 9:09:13 AM UTC-4, PeteWasLucky wrote:>> bob <b...@bob.com> Wrote in message:r >> > On Mon, 9 Aug 2021 08:52:15 -0400 (EDT), PeteWasLucky<waleed...@gmail.com> wrote:>The Iceberg <iceber...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r>> Not content with being #3 on the Chinese Wuhan Virus state list, the wreckless hypocrite woke folks of Massachusetts are holding posh dinner parties and spreading the virus like crazy, classic democrats like those governors and Xiden that were caught secretly not wearing masks. Just check out the slope of the graph, it's going up and up again! they all really need to learn from Florida which is #26 on the list.https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/usa/massachusetts/>>MA is ranked at 33you're 3rd in death rate. makes me afraid to go there!bob >> >> Links?>> -- >> >> >> ----Android NewsGroup Reader---- >> https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.html>>I see :) you are looking at the accumulative death numbersyes - dead people show up in death numbers. i'd be afraid to gooutside too if i lived in MA! why are you killing so many? bob
>
> It's the dumb Trump followers dying in Florida, I guess natural
> selection does its part.

except they're not of course, you can pretend this is like some uncontrollable plague that is wiping populations out, but it's not, get over it.

The Iceberg

Aug 9, 2021, 11:12:10 AM8/9/21
TT, thing is you're going to be forced to follow FREE FLORIDA! you should look forward to it!

bob

Aug 15, 2021, 8:26:32 AM8/15/21
Florida 26th in death rate.
MA 3rd in death rate.

it's not who wins a few games throughout the match it's who wins the
match. FL with a HUGE 2 sets and 2 breaks lead so far...

bob

TT

Aug 15, 2021, 9:05:59 AM8/15/21
And how is that relevant to the current situation where you 'would be
afraid to go outside too'...

Why do you defend these corrupt politicians?