Dumb Russkies and despicable Putin lovers in Western countries

Mike DeSantis

Sep 24, 2022, 6:22:38 PMSep 24
It is one thing when Russian citizens believe the BS Putler and his cronies are spreading, when they ignore the war crimes. And in the end young Russian soldiers (not the rapists and torturers) who have to die for their fascist leaders deserve our compassion as well.

But really despicable are people in Western countries who have every access to informations and still condone what Putler does.
These people should be hunted and ended. I would have no qualms to kill this trash. Preferable hanging them on lamp posts. Be it in the UK or in Croatia.

Mike

The Iceberg

Sep 25, 2022, 5:36:24 AMSep 25
can understand your anger and hatred, much like bmoore a few months ago, the Western MSM refuses to say anything about how Biden forced NATO to try to invade Russia which has caused this whole war! Maybe one day it'll be like that illegal Iraq 2003 war and it will be totally #EXPOSED also stop blaming us just cos you've lost tons of $$$ buying Putin's gas in rubles!

*skriptis

Sep 25, 2022, 6:29:57 AMSep 25
The Iceberg <iceber...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
> On Saturday, 24 September 2022 at 23:22:38 UTC+1, Mike DeSantis wrote:> It is one thing when Russian citizens believe the BS Putler and his cronies are spreading, when they ignore the war crimes. And in the end young Russian soldiers (not the rapists and torturers) who have to die for their fascist leaders deserve our compassion as well. > > But really despicable are people in Western countries who have every access to informations and still condone what Putler does. > These people should be hunted and ended. I would have no qualms to kill this trash. Preferable hanging them on lamp posts. Be it in the UK or in Croatia. can understand your anger and hatred, much like bmoore a few months ago, the Western MSM refuses to say anything about how Biden forced NATO to try to invade Russia which has caused this whole war! Maybe one day it'll be like that illegal Iraq 2003 war and it will be totally #EXPOSED also stop blaming us just cos you've lost tons of $$$ buying Putin's gas in rubles!

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/may/13/ukraine-us-war-russia-john-pilger

In Ukraine, the US is dragging us towards war with Russia

Washington's role in Ukraine, and its backing for the regime's neo-Nazis, has huge implications for the rest of the world

Tue 13 May 2014 20.30 BST

Washington's role in Ukraine is different only in its implications for the rest of us. For the first time since the Reagan years, the US is threatening to take the world to war. With eastern Europe and the Balkans now military outposts of Nato, the last "buffer state" bordering Russia – Ukraine – is being torn apart by fascist forces unleashed by the US and the EU. We in the west are now backing neo-Nazis in a country where Ukrainian Nazis backed Hitler.

Having masterminded the coup in February against the democratically elected government in Kiev, Washington's planned seizure of Russia's historic, legitimate warm-water naval base in Crimea failed. The Russians defended themselves, as they have done against every threat and invasion from the west for almost a century.

But Nato's military encirclement has accelerated, along with US-orchestrated attacks on ethnic Russians in Ukraine. If Putin can be provoked into coming to their aid, his pre-ordained ""pariah" role will justify a Nato-run guerrilla war that is likely to spill into Russia itself.

Instead, Putin has confounded the war party by seeking an accommodation with Washington and the EU, by withdrawing Russian troops from the Ukrainian border and urging ethnic Russians in eastern Ukraine to abandon the weekend's provocative referendum. These Russian-speaking and bilingual people – a third of Ukraine's population – have long sought a democratic federation that reflects the country's ethnic diversity and is both autonomous of Kiev and independent of Moscow. Most are neither "separatists" nor "rebels", as the western media calls them, but citizens who want to live securely in their homeland.

Like the ruins of Iraq and Afghanistan, Ukraine has been turned into a CIA theme park – run personally by CIA director John Brennan in Kiev, with dozens of "special units" from the CIA and FBI setting up a "security structure" that oversees savage attacks on those who opposed the February coup. Watch the videos, read the eye-witness reports from the massacre in Odessa this month. Bussed fascist thugs burned the trade union headquarters, killing 41 people trapped inside. Watch the police standing by.

A doctor described trying to rescue people, "but I was stopped by pro-Ukrainian Nazi radicals. One of them pushed me away rudely, promising that soon me and other Jews of Odessa are going to meet the same fate. What occurred yesterday didn't even take place during the fascist occupation in my town in world war two. I wonder, why the whole world is keeping silent." [see footnote]

Russian-speaking Ukrainians are fighting for survival. When Putin announced the withdrawal of Russian troops from the border, the Kiev junta's defence secretary, Andriy Parubiy – a founding member of the fascist Svoboda party – boasted that attacks on "insurgents" would continue. In Orwellian style, propaganda in the west has inverted this to Moscow "trying to orchestrate conflict and provocation", according to William Hague. His cynicism is matched by Obama's grotesque congratulations to the coup junta on its "remarkable restraint" after the Odessa massacre. The junta, says Obama, is "duly elected". As Henry Kissinger once said: "It is not a matter of what is true that counts, but what is perceived to be true."

In the US media the Odessa atrocity has been played down as "murky" and a "tragedy" in which "nationalists" (neo-Nazis) attacked "separatists" (people collecting signatures for a referendum on a federal Ukraine). Rupert Murdoch's Wall Street Journal damned the victims – "Deadly Ukraine Fire Likely Sparked by Rebels, Government Says". Propaganda in Germany has been pure cold war, with the Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung warning its readers of Russia's "undeclared war". For the Germans, it is a poignant irony that Putin is the only leader to condemn the rise of fascism in 21st-century Europe.

A popular truism is that "the world changed" following 9/11. But what has changed? According to the great whistleblower Daniel Ellsberg, a silent coup has taken place in Washington and rampant militarism now rules. The Pentagon currently runs "special operations" – secret wars – in 124 countries. At home, rising poverty and a loss of liberty are the historic corollary of a perpetual war state. Add the risk of nuclear war, and the question is: why do we tolerate this?

--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----