10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10

Bharath Purohit

Jun 11, 2017, 11:35:49 AM6/11/17
10 TIMES FRENCH OPEN CHAMPION

RAFAAAAA NADAL !!!

TT

Jun 11, 2017, 12:01:18 PM6/11/17
Bharath Purohit kirjoitti 11.6.2017 klo 18:35:
> 10 TIMES FRENCH OPEN CHAMPION
>

> RAFAAAAA NADAL !!!

Fucking incredible.

Rafa was game from the start and never gave Stan a chance. Great
performance without any lapses whatsoever.

Greatest record in tennis ever. As I have said for years this makes Rafa
GOAT in my book. And as fedfans used to say: whatever he wins in the
future is "just a bonus".

Having said that, with this win he's now #2 (over Stan) and looking
pretty damn strong. Could sweep rest of the year now that this ultimate
goal/pressure is done... or perhaps do 'a Djokovic' but I doubt it.

Once again, what an incredible achievement.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8TUWilKb6M

Whisper

Jun 11, 2017, 12:12:56 PM6/11/17
On 12/06/2017 2:01 AM, TT wrote:
> Bharath Purohit kirjoitti 11.6.2017 klo 18:35:
>> 10 TIMES FRENCH OPEN CHAMPION
>>

>> RAFAAAAA NADAL !!!
>>

> Fucking incredible.
>
> Rafa was game from the start and never gave Stan a chance. Great
> performance without any lapses whatsoever.

This is what I expected from Rafa - just thought the set scores would be
a little tighter & a 3hr match not 2.

> Greatest record in tennis ever. As I have said for years this makes Rafa
> GOAT in my book. And as fedfans used to say: whatever he wins in the
> future is "just a bonus".

10 FOs is mind blowing really. It's the hardest slam to fluke, & to win
many times. Imo Rafa is the only guy you can clearly say is the best
ever on a tennis surface. Nobody else can say that to the same extent.

That means he's automatically in any short list of goat talk.

> Having said that, with this win he's now #2 (over Stan) and looking
> pretty damn strong. Could sweep rest of the year now that this ultimate
> goal/pressure is done... or perhaps do 'a Djokovic' but I doubt it.
>
> Once again, what an incredible achievement.

Rafa has been on a great run for 6 months. Doubtful he can keep this
level going, but hope he can.

---
http://www.avg.com