I think I know why Rafa's back gave out

undecided

Jan 26, 2014, 9:41:28 PM1/26/14
He was probably compensating for the blister when he served in this AO. Those kind of imbalances can throw other parts of the body off. It has happened to me a couple of times. I was playing with an injured shoulder. Compensating for that gave me tennis elbow.

Geeam

Jan 26, 2014, 9:46:09 PM1/26/14
On Monday, January 27, 2014 undecided wrote:
> He was probably compensating for the blister when he served in this AO. Those kind of imbalances can throw other parts of the body off. It has happened to me a couple of times. I was playing with an injured shoulder. Compensating for that gave me tennis elbow.

Sounds plausible to me.

guypers

Jan 26, 2014, 10:16:35 PM1/26/14
4 q!

PeteWasLucky

Jan 26, 2014, 10:34:54 PM1/26/14
Wow!

Injured shoulder caused tennis elbow and a blister in the hand caused back injury :)

Good night man :)

Geeam

Jan 26, 2014, 10:45:57 PM1/26/14
On Monday, January 27, 2014 guypers wrote:
> 4 q!

DUM?

Pelle Svanslös

Jan 27, 2014, 12:43:06 AM1/27/14
Count the average number of syllables from his posts. It's less than 1.

--
"Got no time for jibba jabba"

undecided

Jan 28, 2014, 6:17:44 PM1/28/14
Absolutely. Talked to actual sports medicine docs and 2 physios about it. Any imbalance such an an injured shoulder can propagate into a different injury. I guess you don't play sports or you are too young or you haven't experienced anything like this. That's ok, I used to be dismissive of such claims in the past. I learned my lesson.

PeteWasLucky

Jan 28, 2014, 6:59:35 PM1/28/14
Yes, blister causing back injury, I understand :)

guypers

Jan 28, 2014, 7:15:32 PM1/28/14
On Tuesday, January 28, 2014 6:59:35 PM UTC-5, PeteWasLucky wrote:
> Yes, blister causing back injury, I understand :)

No, ass got tight, pulled a back muscle, spasm, erectile dysfunction and MTO!

Fednatic

Jan 28, 2014, 9:54:49 PM1/28/14
On Tue, 28 Jan 2014 16:15:32 -0800 (PST), guypers <gap...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Tuesday, January 28, 2014 6:59:35 PM UTC-5, PeteWasLucky wrote:
>> Yes, blister causing back injury, I understand :)
>
>No, ass got tight, pulled a back muscle, spasm, erectile dysfunction and MTO!

More likely the arse fucking Feli gave him in the locker room before
the match.

undecided

Jan 29, 2014, 9:30:56 AM1/29/14
On Tuesday, January 28, 2014 6:59:35 PM UTC-5, PeteWasLucky wrote:
> Yes, blister causing back injury, I understand :)

Try this mental exercise if you're capable of doing so. Imagine the normal Nadal service motion. The back bend, the arc of the arm. Now imagine the blister causing the feeling of the racquet falling out of his hand as he described it. Now, I don't exactly what adjustments he was making but I am sure he was making some. All it would take is to disturb the normal fluidity of his motion to cause a muscle pull which is what he experienced.

Fednatic

Jan 29, 2014, 9:45:50 AM1/29/14
ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

nothing BUT excuses time after time with Rafa the CUNT.

trr

Jan 29, 2014, 10:14:54 AM1/29/14
Yes sounds like this could have happened. The blister
hindered him in previous matches.

drew

Jan 30, 2014, 1:27:28 AM1/30/14
He said he felt it during warm-up though.

ca1houn

Jan 30, 2014, 12:03:51 PM1/30/14
On Sunday, January 26, 2014 6:41:28 PM UTC-8, undecided wrote:
> He was probably compensating for the blister when he served in this AO. Those kind of imbalances can throw other parts of the body off. It has happened to me a couple of times. I was playing with an injured shoulder. Compensating for that gave me tennis elbow.

Cause he can't sit down

PeteWasLucky

Jan 30, 2014, 6:17:10 PM1/30/14
Why? Where was the blister exactly? :)

ca1houn

Jan 30, 2014, 8:38:04 PM1/30/14
On Sunday, January 26, 2014 6:41:28 PM UTC-8, undecided wrote:
> He was probably compensating for the blister when he served in this AO. Those kind of imbalances can throw other parts of the body off. It has happened to me a couple of times. I was playing with an injured shoulder. Compensating for that gave me tennis elbow.

Lol lopez broke his back doing the nasty

Fednatic

Jan 30, 2014, 9:33:47 PM1/30/14
I think the condrum come off and lodged in Rafa rectun cauing dah
backpain dats why he had to leave and why umpire dun wan tell stan.

kaennorsing

Jan 31, 2014, 8:24:29 AM1/31/14
Op donderdag 30 januari 2014 07:27:28 UTC+1 schreef drew:
But of course nobody noticed anything about it, including Stan;

"You know, was surprise how well I start the match. In the beginning, he was good, he was fit, he wasn't injury. And myself, again, I was playing amazing tennis."

I wonder if Rafa actually noticed he was injured?

undecided

Jan 31, 2014, 10:21:02 PM1/31/14
I don't think it really hurt him until the 2nd set. It was obvious when it did.

undecided

Jan 31, 2014, 10:21:50 PM1/31/14
On Thursday, January 30, 2014 6:17:10 PM UTC-5, PeteWasLucky wrote:
> Why? Where was the blister exactly? :)

In his palm. I am sure he had to adjust his strokes in the last 2 matches.

Fednatic

Feb 1, 2014, 12:41:00 AM2/1/14
Funny it was exactly the point in the match where it was obvious he
was going to lose.

Having lost the first set and just went down a break in the second
with Stan increasing his dominance. Ouch my back !

I even predicted it when Stan got that break !!!! How did I know ?

ANYBODY who knows Rafa knew it was coming soon.

undecided

Feb 1, 2014, 9:10:57 AM2/1/14
So, you think he was dumping double faults and serving at less than 80mph was faking ? Not moving to balls? Not Rafa, I have seen him have 'injuries' but this would be a 1st for him.

guypers

Feb 1, 2014, 10:18:15 AM2/1/14
On Saturday, February 1, 2014 9:10:57 AM UTC-5, undecided wrote:
> So, you think he was dumping double faults and serving at less than 80mph was faking ? Not moving to balls? Not Rafa, I have seen him have 'injuries' but this would be a 1st for him.

Yes, as much as a cheap whore in NY!

Fednatic

Feb 1, 2014, 9:55:44 PM2/1/14
On Sat, 1 Feb 2014 06:10:57 -0800 (PST), undecided <cos...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>So, you think he was dumping double faults and serving at less than 80mph was faking ? Not moving to balls? Not Rafa, I have seen him have 'injuries' but this would be a 1st for him.

what don't you understand about "faking it" ? when you fake injury you
stop running around like a cockaroach. get it ?

PeteWasLucky

Feb 2, 2014, 10:43:44 AM2/2/14
And it almost worked for him winning the third set faking shit and if he managed to win the fourth, he would have played the fifth with crazy power and energy saying his back recovered in the fourth and fifth.

Actually all you need is to visit Nadal library at home and check his uncle section to find a book written by Tony called how to defeat all the rules to win the match.
Chapter 3: Faking injury when you lose control on the match

Scott

Feb 2, 2014, 6:08:51 PM2/2/14
Chapter 1: Winning is all about topspin. Nothing else matters--not even the fans.

drew

Feb 4, 2014, 11:28:14 AM2/4/14
On Friday, January 31, 2014 8:24:29 AM UTC-5, kaennorsing wrote:
> Op donderdag 30 januari 2014 07:27:28 UTC+1 schreef drew:
>
> > He said he felt it during warm-up though.
>

> But of course nobody noticed anything about it, including Stan;
>

> "You know, was surprise how well I start the match. In the beginning, he was good, he was fit, he wasn't injury. And myself, again, I was playing amazing tennis."
>

> I wonder if Rafa actually noticed he was injured?

I thought it was crappy of Rafa to start saying he noticed it during warm-up because it was clear to anybody watching the match that he was not labouring during the first set.

This was the only sour note of his post-match interview. Somehow he has to even cast doubt upon Wawrinka's ability to even take a single set from him if he's healthy.

In this way Nadal lets his guard down a little....he is incapable of seeing himself NOT in control of a match unless there's something physically wrong. It isn't this way if he's playing Djokovic...but somehow Stan taking it to him is unacceptable...Stan isn't supposed to be in his league.

Patrick Kehoe

Feb 4, 2014, 2:13:15 PM2/4/14
And the 'one offs' are coming up several times a year now... and that's going happen, becoming a reality for the top guys, from now on... No player can deny the march of time nor the intervention of exterior forces into the select club at the top of elite ATP tennis...

When Roger gets wasted in the first week at Wimbledon and Rafa at Roland Garros, the gong will have officially rung...

drew

Feb 4, 2014, 3:41:43 PM2/4/14
On Tuesday, February 4, 2014 2:13:15 PM UTC-5, Patrick Kehoe wrote:

> When Roger gets wasted in the first week at Wimbledon and Rafa at Roland Garros, the gong will have officially rung...

I think both will be retired before that parlay occurs.