Henin is the man!

Fan

Oct 4, 2007, 12:57:16 PM10/4/07
Beats up on the girls...

Calimero

Oct 4, 2007, 2:05:15 PM10/4/07
On Oct 4, 6:57 pm, Fan <Turnagain...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Beats up on the girls...

That from a rabid Seles fan .....

Max

al...@webtv.net

Oct 4, 2007, 5:08:40 PM10/4/07

Henin is more manly than most of
the ATP girly-men!

al...@webtv.net

Oct 4, 2007, 5:02:20 PM10/4/07
Don't you mean 'a man'?

David W

Oct 4, 2007, 6:24:08 PM10/4/07
"Fan" <Turnag...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Beats up on the girls...

This was already tiresome months ago. How long are you going to persist with it?

Fan

Oct 5, 2007, 12:42:23 AM10/5/07
On Oct 5, 12:24 am, "David W" <n...@email.provided> wrote:
> "Fan" <Turnagain...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> > Beats up on the girls...
>
> This was already tiresome months ago. How long are you going to persist with it?

Any time I see Henin beating up on girls. This time it was Safina.

I want to see men playing against man and women playing against women.
Not some tough little guy beating up on girls.

It is not about sexual orientation but fairness.

Henin would fail the Crocodile Dundee test.

Fan

Oct 5, 2007, 12:43:00 AM10/5/07

I do not even like Seles :-)

David W

Oct 5, 2007, 3:54:40 AM10/5/07
"Fan" <Turnag...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

You are just being silly about it. What are you getting at exactly, anyway? Do
you think she's doing something illegal? Do you object to the more masculine
appearance that weight training gives her? Or do you really think there's some
unfair, natural "maleness" there?

Fan

Oct 5, 2007, 6:32:07 AM10/5/07

I think that she is a borderline male/female. Graf was no beauty but
at least she was a girl.

TJT

Oct 5, 2007, 10:22:13 AM10/5/07

> Henin would fail the Crocodile Dundee test.

hehe

Calimero

Oct 5, 2007, 1:25:01 PM10/5/07

Wrong.

> Graf was no beauty

Completely wrong.

> but at least she was a girl.

Yes.

BTW, Enna is far more female than most of the top 10 in the WTA.

Max

Fan

Oct 6, 2007, 12:46:17 AM10/6/07

I did not say that she was ugly, just no beauty.

How about attractive?

> > but at least she was a girl.
>
> Yes.
>
> BTW, Enna is far more female than most of the top 10 in the WTA.

Who is Enna? I hope you are not talking about Henin.

Calimero

Oct 6, 2007, 2:37:58 AM10/6/07
On Oct 6, 6:46 am, Fan <Turnagain...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Oct 5, 7:25 pm, Calimero <calimero...@gmx.de> wrote:

> > > I think that she is a borderline male/female.
>
> > Wrong.
>
> > > Graf was no beauty
>
> > Completely wrong.
>
> I did not say that she was ugly, just no beauty.
>
> How about attractive?

You are beginning to see the light ....

> > > but at least she was a girl.
>
> > Yes.
>
> > BTW, Enna is far more female than most of the top 10 in the WTA.
>
> Who is Enna? I hope you are not talking about Henin.

Enna = Henin.

She is more feminine than Serena and Kuzzy for starters.

Max

Fan

Oct 6, 2007, 2:57:11 AM10/6/07

1 J. HENIN
2 S. KUZNETSOVA
3 J. JANKOVIC
4 M. SHARAPOVA
5 A. IVANOVIC
6 A. CHAKVETADZE
7 S. WILLIAMS
8 V. WILLIAMS
9 N. PETROVA
10 D. HANTUCHOVA

Pretty: Jancovic, Sharapova, Ivanovic, Chakvetadze and Hantuchove
Ugly: Kuznetsova, S. Williams and V. Williams
Female: Henein

I would add that some "brothers" would probably find the "sisters"
attractive. It is not for us to decide :-)

If you told me that Henin was better looking than Serena or Kuzzy, I
would not argue with you.

Feminine is a different thing. Even very ugly girls are girls. Henin
is not.

Nature can play tricks on you sometimes and some people can be neither
one nor the other. Henin is one of those. As a person, I have
absolutely nothing against her. Henin seems like a nice person.
However, it bothers me to see her beating up on the girls. The last
one was Dementieva. Dementieva may not be a beauty either but she is a
very attractive girl.

Would it not be nice to see two beautiful girls in women's finals?

Calimero

Oct 6, 2007, 3:02:21 AM10/6/07

I have a lot of Graf-Sabatini DVDs. Do you want some copies?

Max

Fan

Oct 6, 2007, 4:47:18 AM10/6/07

No but I think you are getting my drift.

bob

Oct 7, 2007, 5:39:57 PM10/7/07

> Beats up on the girls..

yes, beats up on the poor dainty little girls like serena/venus.

bob

S.F.BZY

Oct 7, 2007, 5:43:31 PM10/7/07
> Would it not be nice to see two beautiful girls in women's finals?- Hide quoted text -

I agree with you. Henin is extremely ugly. I would rate her below
Wiliamses which is quite a misachievement.

wen...@cix.compulink.co.uk

Oct 10, 2007, 1:38:19 PM10/10/07
In article <1191653831.1...@d55g2000hsg.googlegroups.com>,
Turnag...@hotmail.com (Fan) wrote:

> Feminine is a different thing. Even very ugly girls are girls. Henin
> is not.

I'm going to say this only once, because I find this line of talk too
obnoxious to respond to in general.

Like it or not, Henin is ENTIRELY female. She played in the Olympics.
Both the Olympics and the WTA Tour require a buccal smear test. You do
not get to play in the women's or girls' events unless you have two X
chromosomes.

I have to add that I really do not understand your attitude. Henin is
shorter than all the other top players except Hingis, and compared to
them she is much less beefy. She wins because of hard work, hard
training, and the mental drivenness to succeed. To behave as though
there's something unfair about Henin's beating Sharapova (6'1" - 7
inches taller and probably 30 pounds heavier), Vaidisova (6'3" - 9
inches taller and probably 35 pounds heavier), VW (6'1"), or SW (5'10"),
is *ridiculous*. Jankovic is 5'9 1/2"; Ivanovic is 6'1"; Kirilenko is
5'8"; and even apparently tiny Chakevetadze is 5'7". Henin doesn't even
quite reach 5'6" - and you're trying to claim she has an unfair
advantage??!

All right. I will now go back to ignoring these threads.

wg

Adalbert_Maier

Oct 10, 2007, 2:31:46 PM10/10/07
wen...@cix.compulink.co.uk schrieb:
Henin has very strange female attributes. That's an advantage for her
mobility, no doubts.

Pief

Oct 10, 2007, 3:32:52 PM10/10/07
Adalbert_Maier wrote :

> Henin has very strange female attributes. That's an advantage for her
> mobility, no doubts.

A male friend of mine told me he began his diet the day he found quite
uncomfortable to have his breasts bouncing hard while driving in every
bad paved road.

I still don't understand quite well why female tennis is mainly a
beauty contest. With almost always bad taste from a majority of
posters. Are they all very young wankers only dreaming of a titjob ?
C'mon, kids, titjobs are great (selfish but great) with the correctly
equiped lady. Most of the time, she'll have the age and experience of
your mothers. But no or very few tennis skills. Don't be shy, go to the
specialized newsgroups, there plenty of them on usenet. Do you want a
list ?

--
# Hire teenagers while they still know everything.#

al...@webtv.net

Oct 10, 2007, 4:35:36 PM10/10/07

wen...@cix.compulink.co.uk wrote:

" Henin is shorter than all the other top players except Hingis, and
compared to them she is much less beefy. "

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Henin 'much less beefy'?

Henin is less 'beefy' (some of the words used
to describe muscle size at this NG are a trip)
then she used to be, but she's still has more
'beef' than most of the WTA OR ATP players.

She used to have muscle size that was comparable to Serena. (around
03/04)

Joe Ramirez

Oct 10, 2007, 4:55:27 PM10/10/07
On Oct 10, 1:38 pm, wen...@cix.compulink.co.uk wrote:
> In article <1191653831.165338.310...@d55g2000hsg.googlegroups.com>,

> Turnagain...@hotmail.com (Fan) wrote:
> > Feminine is a different thing. Even very ugly girls are girls. Henin
> > is not.
>
> I'm going to say this only once, because I find this line of talk too
> obnoxious to respond to in general.

You're not alone.

Joe Ramirez

Vari L. Cinicke

Oct 10, 2007, 4:59:00 PM10/10/07

You can catch many an offender if you care to read a few
Graf-Seles-Henin threads. I lost patience with this breed a long time
ago. Now I just throw them in the trash as each new incarnation pops up.

--
Cheers,

vc