Cilic

Patrick Kehoe

Oct 31, 2014, 10:49:13 AM10/31/14
... so, I guess he's just hitting some ball, lazying by the pool, he and Goran sipping champagne getting other complimentary service/d these days?

Or is he waiting on his mother for more supplies?

TT

Oct 31, 2014, 11:26:53 AM10/31/14
31.10.2014 16:49, Patrick Kehoe kirjoitti:
> Or is he waiting on his mother for more supplies?

That must be it...

What is puzzling though is why courtsie hasn't yet shouted "SILENT
BAN!". I guess she's more lenient on convicted dopers...