Medvedevs wins Russia wins Rome!

The Iceberg

May 22, 2023, 4:42:36 AM5/22/23
HOOORAY! Rune was totally clueless, in 2nd got a break to 0 had Meds on the ropes, then did the classic, lost the break back and then the match!

PeteWasLucky

May 31, 2023, 11:41:01 PM5/31/23
On Monday, May 22, 2023 at 4:42:36 AM UTC-4, The Iceberg wrote:
> HOOORAY! Rune was totally clueless, in 2nd got a break to 0 had Meds on the ropes, then did the classic, lost the break back and then the match!

The idiot lost in the first round in the FO, I was hoping he will win the 5th set.
It was clear his serve and ground strokes are ineffective on clay.
He kept asking his team how and where to serve, and his flat ground strokes have no zip on clay.

Pelle Svanslös

Jun 1, 2023, 6:55:05 AM6/1/23
On 1.6.2023 6.41, PeteWasLucky wrote:
> On Monday, May 22, 2023 at 4:42:36 AM UTC-4, The Iceberg wrote:
>> HOOORAY! Rune was totally clueless, in 2nd got a break to 0 had Meds on the ropes, then did the classic, lost the break back and then the match!
>
> The idiot lost in the first round in the FO, I was hoping he will win the 5th set.

I was happy he lost. I don't like his game anywhere, on clay its
particularly moronic. I don't know how he managed to win Wome.

Seybold Wild (strange name for a Brazilian) is entertaining. Fearless,
most of the time I saw. He squeaked a bit twice when he was supposed to
consolidate breaks in the 5th, but bravely served it out in the end.
Well done. Let's hope he kicks some more ass. If he's anywhere near Rune
in the draw, he could take that on next.

--
"And off they went, from here to there,
The bear, the bear, and the maiden fair"