(OT) Whatta hat!

Pelle Svanslös

Feb 17, 2024, 10:49:19 AMFeb 17
https://www.rollingstone.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/02/God-Guns-Trump-Hats.jpg?w=1581&h=1054&crop=1

If I wore one of those to the right in broad daylight, I'd probably be
put in jail. Night-time, a drunk PerSu would pat me in the back.

Too bad about the misspelling.

--
"And off they went, from here to there,
The bear, the bear, and the maiden fair"

The Iceberg

Feb 18, 2024, 11:35:24 AMFeb 18
On 17/02/2024 15:49, Pelle Svanslös wrote:
> https://www.rollingstone.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/02/God-Guns-Trump-Hats.jpg?w=1581&h=1054&crop=1
>
> If I wore one of those to the right in broad daylight, I'd probably be
> put in jail. Night-time, a drunk PerSu would pat me in the back.
>
> Too bad about the misspelling.

you love guns(and bombs) though, so why not the other two?