(OT) US to designate Antifa as terrorist organization

Pelle Svanslös

May 31, 2020, 2:26:38 PM5/31/20
President Trump announced Sunday that the U.S. government will designate
the far-left group Antifa as a terrorist organization.

This comes as Trump has blamed Antifa for riots taking place across the
country in response to the death of George Floyd, the unarmed black man
who died May 25 while in police custody in Minneapolis, Minn., after an
officer kneeled on his neck for more than 8 minutes in an incident
caught on video.

"The United States of America will be designating ANTIFA as a Terrorist
Organization," Trump tweeted Sunday afternoon.

It remains unclear exactly who was behind the escalation what began as
peaceful protests against police, with accusations lobbed against both
far-left extremists and white nationalists. The president has been
forceful in pointing the finger at the former.

"It’s ANTIFA and the Radical Left. Don’t lay the blame on others!" Trump
tweeted Saturday.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-announces-u-s-to-designate-antifa-as-terrorist-organization-following-violent-protests

So much for "there's good people on all sides". He shoulda been
similarly unequivocal after Charlottesville. Good to have the real Dr T
on display again.

--
Every boy and every gal
That’s born into this world alive

-- W. S. Gilbert

Calimero

May 31, 2020, 2:43:14 PM5/31/20
On Sunday, May 31, 2020 at 8:26:38 PM UTC+2, Pelle Svanslös wrote:
> President Trump announced Sunday that the U.S. government will designate
> the far-left group Antifa as a terrorist organization.
>
> This comes as Trump has blamed Antifa for riots taking place across the
> country in response to the death of George Floyd, the unarmed black man
> who died May 25 while in police custody in Minneapolis, Minn., after an
> officer kneeled on his neck for more than 8 minutes in an incident
> caught on video.
>
> "The United States of America will be designating ANTIFA as a Terrorist
> Organization," Trump tweeted Sunday afternoon.
>
> It remains unclear exactly who was behind the escalation what began as
> peaceful protests against police, with accusations lobbed against both
> far-left extremists and white nationalists. The president has been
> forceful in pointing the finger at the former.
>
> "It’s ANTIFA and the Radical Left. Don’t lay the blame on others!" Trump
> tweeted Saturday.
>
> https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-announces-u-s-to-designate-antifa-as-terrorist-organization-following-violent-protests
>
> So much for "there's good people on all sides".

In Charlottesville they were demonstrations for and against CSA monuments. Of course there were good people on both sides.

Currently the mob is destroying US cities and fighting the police. And to suggest that white supremacists play an important role there is asinine. The antifa are, though.

Max

The Iceberg

May 31, 2020, 6:26:21 PM5/31/20
On Sunday, 31 May 2020 19:26:38 UTC+1, Pelle Svanslös wrote:
> President Trump announced Sunday that the U.S. government will designate
> the far-left group Antifa as a terrorist organization.
>
> This comes as Trump has blamed Antifa for riots taking place across the
> country in response to the death of George Floyd, the unarmed black man
> who died May 25 while in police custody in Minneapolis, Minn., after an
> officer kneeled on his neck for more than 8 minutes in an incident
> caught on video.
>
> "The United States of America will be designating ANTIFA as a Terrorist
> Organization," Trump tweeted Sunday afternoon.
>
> It remains unclear exactly who was behind the escalation what began as
> peaceful protests against police, with accusations lobbed against both
> far-left extremists and white nationalists. The president has been
> forceful in pointing the finger at the former.
>
> "It’s ANTIFA and the Radical Left. Don’t lay the blame on others!" Trump
> tweeted Saturday.
>
> https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-announces-u-s-to-designate-antifa-as-terrorist-organization-following-violent-protests
>
> So much for "there's good people on all sides". He shoulda been
> similarly unequivocal after Charlottesville. Good to have the real Dr T
> on display again.

it really not surprising scum like you would support violent scum like Antifa, maybe you can tell us why you always admire the very worst types?

Calimero

May 31, 2020, 7:08:27 PM5/31/20
Because he is scum. Period. Human trash.

Max

*skriptis

May 31, 2020, 9:16:12 PM5/31/20
Pelle Svanslös <pe...@svans.los> Wrote in message:

https://infostormer.com/trump-designates-anti-fascist-groups-as-domestic-terrorists/

By infostormer
-May 31, 20200

Donald Trump has decided to designate anti-fascist groups as domestic terrorists.

**********
Donald J. Trump✔
@realDonaldTrump

The United States of America will be designating ANTIFA as a Terrorist Organization.
********"*

Like the social media executive order which in essence is just a half measure against the social media giants, this order is years too late.

He could have done this immediately after the Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville when great people like myself were attacked by this violent terrorist organization. Unfortunately, the tangerine man decided not to do this because he was afraid of being called a racist or whatever.

Either way, I agree with the move, but it is a move that happened way too late in the game. And it is unclear if this designation is going to result in any substantive arrests and/or a dismantling of these anti-fascist terrorist networks. We already know that these groups have been protected by law enforcement and the FBI itself. So why would that not continue? Has anything changed in this regard?

It’s hard to say what comes next. But the one thing I will say is that for somebody who ran a campaign talking about “law and order,” he seems more concerned about denouncing racism and pandering to these stupid joggers and bird watchers. As he does this, a state of chaos and anarchy continues to persist across the land.

--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Pelle Svanslös

Jun 1, 2020, 4:21:42 AM6/1/20
On 01/06/2020 4.16, *skriptis wrote:
> It’s hard to say what comes next.

Locusts.

joh

Jun 1, 2020, 4:32:54 AM6/1/20
On Monday, June 1, 2020 at 10:21:42 AM UTC+2, Pelle Svanslös wrote:
> On 01/06/2020 4.16, *skriptis wrote:
> > It’s hard to say what comes next.
>
> Locusts.

I was kinda looking forward to the killer bees.

Whisper

Jun 1, 2020, 5:22:03 AM6/1/20
On 1/06/2020 6:32 pm, joh wrote:
> On Monday, June 1, 2020 at 10:21:42 AM UTC+2, Pelle Svanslös wrote:
>> On 01/06/2020 4.16, *skriptis wrote:
>>> It’s hard to say what comes next.
>>
>> Locusts.
>
> I was kinda looking forward to the killer bees.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fJh2gIBOto

Brian Lawrence

Jun 1, 2020, 7:37:07 AM6/1/20
On 31/05/2020 19:26, Pelle Svanslös wrote:

> President Trump announced Sunday that the U.S. government will designate
> the far-left group Antifa as a terrorist organization.
>
> This comes as Trump has blamed Antifa for riots taking place across the
> country in response to the death of George Floyd, the unarmed black man
> who died May 25 while in police custody in Minneapolis, Minn., after an
> officer kneeled on his neck for more than 8 minutes in an incident
> caught on video.
>
> "The United States of America will be designating ANTIFA as a Terrorist
> Organization," Trump tweeted Sunday afternoon.
>
> It remains unclear exactly who was behind the escalation what began as
> peaceful protests against police, with accusations lobbed against both
> far-left extremists and white nationalists. The president has been
> forceful in pointing the finger at the former.
>
> "It’s ANTIFA and the Radical Left. Don’t lay the blame on others!" Trump
> tweeted Saturday.
>
> https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-announces-u-s-to-designate-antifa-as-terrorist-organization-following-violent-protests
>

> So much for "there's good people on all sides". He shoulda been
> similarly unequivocal after Charlottesville. Good to have the real Dr T
> on display again.

Whatever he tweets about it, there is no such thing in the American
legal system. He cannot invoke some obscure Act to designate any
'organisation' as 'terrorist'. Until there is some legislation in force,
it's just Twitter rhetoric.

*skriptis

Jun 1, 2020, 7:45:15 AM6/1/20
Brian Lawrence <Brian_W_...@msn.com> Wrote in message:
If he can designate Iranian army as terrorists, and Iran is a
sovereign country, surely he can designate violent abd revolution
seeking thugs at home as terrorists
as well?

--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

The Iceberg

Jun 1, 2020, 8:37:06 AM6/1/20
Brian will always defends any scum, just cos Trump is against them, he has no principles in this regard, it good cos Trump has proved him wrong on numerous occasions, surely you've seen that yourself now?

Calimero

Jun 1, 2020, 11:55:18 AM6/1/20
Trump better should stay quiet and instead deploy clandestine CIA "wet teams" to take out local antifa leaders. They are mostly known to the authorities. As soon as those mob leaders turn up as corpses the other antifa goons might get careful.

I think about 50-100 such leaders taken out in the beginning might suffice.

Max

joh

Jun 1, 2020, 12:13:23 PM6/1/20
I bet his bonespurs are killing him at the moment.

soccerfan777

Jun 1, 2020, 12:13:35 PM6/1/20
Adolf Hitler did the same with communist leaders.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_views_of_Adolf_Hitler#Anti-communism

"According to Hitler, Marxism was a Jewish strategy to subjugate Germany and the world and saw Marxism as a mental and political form of slavery. From Hitler's vantage point, Bolsheviks existed to serve "Jewish international finance"

*skriptis

Jun 1, 2020, 12:53:43 PM6/1/20
soccerfan777 <zepf...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
> Adolf Hitler did the same with communist leaders.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_views_of_Adolf_Hitler#Anti-communism"According to Hitler, Marxism was a Jewish strategy to subjugate Germany and the world and saw Marxism as a mental and political form of slavery. From Hitler's vantage point, Bolsheviks existed to serve "Jewish international finance"> They are mostly known to the authorities. As soon as those mob leaders turn up as corpses the other antifa goons might get careful. > > I think about 50-100 such leaders taken out in the beginning might suffice.> > > Max

Karl Marx, Jew from Germany...?
Leon Trotsky, Jew from Russia...?
Bernie Sanders, Jew from America...?

All communists?

Even in China, where there were none of them, Jews came there and managed to contribute significantly?

https://www.haaretz.com/the-jews-who-fought-with-mao-1.5272071

"They weren't many, but Jakob Rosenfeld was one of them; China later honored him by putting his picture on a stamp..."

Calimero

Jun 1, 2020, 1:00:21 PM6/1/20
Not everybody can be a war hero like Clinton, Obummer, Sanders, Schitt, Schumer, Holder, Cuomo ...

Max

joh

Jun 1, 2020, 1:06:43 PM6/1/20
He's the president, and he's hiding behind the couch.

jdeluise

Jun 1, 2020, 1:37:35 PM6/1/20
Calimero <calim...@gmx.de> writes:

> Trump better should stay quiet and instead deploy clandestine CIA "wet
> teams" to take out local antifa leaders. They are mostly known to the
> authorities. As soon as those mob leaders turn up as corpses the other
> antifa goons might get careful.

You think Trump might win the black vote in November? bob was talking
this up last few months, saying all his black friends were voting Trump.

Calimero

Jun 1, 2020, 1:58:17 PM6/1/20
Trump will never win the black vote. Most blacks are still firmly entrenched in their plantation mindset. The goal can only be to get about 20 % of the black vote (Romney got 8 % in 2012).

Bob's friends are mostly no welfare queens and kings but successful professionals.

Max

The Iceberg

Jun 1, 2020, 2:13:34 PM6/1/20
what's wrong with getting rid of commies? all they do is wreck nations and make people miserable, they don't do anything else, they should all be jailed.

The Iceberg

Jun 1, 2020, 2:14:53 PM6/1/20
jd, why don't you want want Trump to win the black vote? hasn't decades of Democrats doing nothing for black people been enough? don't you want any kind of change, don't you want the Republicans to help black people? you really are an odd bloke.

soccerfan777

Jun 1, 2020, 4:37:38 PM6/1/20
You mean all his 2 friends? I had an African-American manager. I will check with him. He is very successful and makes around 200k. I have a feeling he is no longer a Republican.

Calimero

Jun 1, 2020, 4:55:12 PM6/1/20
You can make so much as a Burger King manager in the States??

Max