(OT) Israel Raids Largest Still-Functioning Gaza Hospital, Snipers Shoot Civilians – Daily Stormer

*skriptis

Feb 16, 2024, 1:03:20 PMFeb 16

Kalevi Kolttonen

Feb 17, 2024, 11:31:41 AMFeb 17
*skriptis <skri...@post.t-com.hr> wrote:
> Well done, Jews.

The "hospitals" in Gaze are nothing but fucking
terrorist bases. Israel has a cleaning job to
do to free the country from terrorists.

Go Israel! The Western World gives you full
support defending your fine democracy.

br,
KK

*skriptis

Feb 17, 2024, 12:01:13 PMFeb 17
kal...@kolttonen.fi (Kalevi Kolttonen) Wrote in message:r
> *skriptis <skri...@post.t-com.hr> wrote:> Well done, Jews.The "hospitals" in Gaze are nothing but fuckingterrorist bases. Israel has a cleaning job todo to free the country from terrorists.Go Israel! The Western World gives you fullsupport defending your fine democracy.br,KK

Stupid trolling

jdeluise

Feb 17, 2024, 4:11:56 PMFeb 17
A democracy with a heavy theocratic slant. I thought you were opposed
to religion in all its forms?!

The Iceberg

Feb 18, 2024, 11:39:11 AMFeb 18
how odd, aren't you a massive Hamas supporter? you support men wearing
dresses wrecking women's sports, yes??

Kalevi Kolttonen

Feb 18, 2024, 1:32:22 PMFeb 18
I understand that almost 50% of Israelites are
non-religious. It is a huge amount.

I do hope that the war between Allah and Yahweh would end
in a draw where all parties involved would die, leaving
behind an empty desert. But it is more likely that one of
them will win, and that's when I ask myself: Do I want
Israel to win, or do I want Palestine to win?

The answer is clear: I want Israel to win big time. Just think
of women's rights and LGBT issues. Israel is the only sane
country in that part of the world, all the others are just
worthless shithole countries like Trump would say.

br,
KK

Kalevi Kolttonen

Feb 18, 2024, 1:37:46 PMFeb 18
The Iceberg <iceber...@gmail.com> wrote:
> how odd, aren't you a massive Hamas supporter?

STOP YOUR CRAZY INSULTS IMMEDIATELY.

I WOULD NEVER EVER SUPPORT HAMAS IN ANY
CIRCUMSTANCES.

I STAND WITH ISRAEL AGAINST THE FUCKING
TERRORISTS AND HOPE THAT ISRAEL WILL WIN
BIG TIME.

I know that communists and Putler fans
support Palestine, but I never will.

> you support men wearing
> dresses wrecking women's sports, yes??

It is fair to say that I do not give a shit
about women's sports. So if the trans athletes
want to compete in women's events, it makes
no difference to me. I am not going to pay
for it or watch it.

br,
KK

Sawfish

Feb 18, 2024, 1:51:26 PMFeb 18
On 2/18/24 10:32 AM, Kalevi Kolttonen wrote:
> jdeluise <jdel...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> kal...@kolttonen.fi (Kalevi Kolttonen) writes:

>>> The "hospitals" in Gaze are nothing but fucking terrorist
>>> bases. Israel has a cleaning job to do to free the country from
>>> terrorists.
>>>
>>> Go Israel! The Western World gives you full support defending your
>>> fine democracy.
>>>
>>> br, KK
>> A democracy with a heavy theocratic slant. I thought you were opposed
>> to religion in all its forms?!
> I understand that almost 50% of Israelites are
> non-religious. It is a huge amount.
>
> I do hope that the war between Allah and Yahweh would end
> in a draw where all parties involved would die, leaving
> behind an empty desert.
Think of all the oil in Islamic countries that would then be up for grabs!
> But it is more likely that one of
> them will win, and that's when I ask myself: Do I want
> Israel to win, or do I want Palestine to win?
>
> The answer is clear: I want Israel to win big time. Just think
> of women's rights and LGBT issues. Israel is the only sane
> country in that part of the world, all the others are just
> worthless shithole countries like Trump would say.
>
> br,
> KK

"To the average American or Englishman the very name of anarchy causes a shudder, because it invariably conjures up a picture of a land terrorized by low-browed assassins with matted beards, carrying bombs in one hand and mugs of beer in the other. But as a matter of fact, there is no reason whatever to believe that, if all laws were abolished tomorrow, such swine would survive the day."

--H. L. Mencken