Kosovan Olympic Committee calls for disciplinary action against Novak Djokovic

Pelle Svanslös

May 31, 2023, 9:25:55 AM5/31/23
CNN — The Kosovan Olympic Committee (KOC) has called for the
International Olympic Committee (IOC) and International Tennis
Federation (ITF) to take disciplinary action against Serbian tennis
player Novak Djokovic.

On Monday, Djokovic left a political message on a TV camera lens at the
French Open in response to violent clashes in Kosovo, writing: “Kosovo
is the [heart symbol] of Serbia. Stop the violence” in Serbian.

In a letter written by KOC President Ismet Krasniqi and addressed to the
IOC, the KOC said Djokovic’s message “breached the fundamental principle
of the IOC charter on the point of political neutrality and involved yet
another political statement in sport.”

“Especially as a son of a man born in Kosovo, I feel the need to give my
support to our people and to the entirety of Serbia. I don’t know, and I
think many others don’t know, what the future brings for Kosovo and for
Serbian people, but it’s necessary to show support and demonstrate unity
in these kinds of situations.”

Djokovic’s reference to the “entirety of Serbia” reflects the policy of
the Serbian government, which still considers Kosovo to be an integral
part of its territory and has not recognized the country’s independence.

Tensions have been rising in the past week in Kosovo, which declared
independence from Serbia in 2008. There were clashes with protestors on
Monday after ethnically Albanian mayors took office in northern Kosovo,
a majority Kosovo Serb area, following April elections that Kosovo Serbs
had boycotted.

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/05/31/tennis/kosovan-olympic-committee-novak-djokovic-french-open-spt-intl/index.html

There's handcuffs somewhere with Djok's name on them. "Detain him!"

--
"And off they went, from here to there,
The bear, the bear, and the maiden fair"

The Iceberg

May 31, 2023, 12:16:27 PM5/31/23
oh yes! you would support your fellow Moslems in Kosovo having elections which racially excluded Serbs! just the kind of abject racism that's 100% good in your Marxist & very racist book, yes! old Pelle he loved the ethnic cleansing that happened in Kosovo back in the 2000's whereby the Moslems have eradicated Serbs from the area #harmony

*skriptis

May 31, 2023, 6:58:55 PM5/31/23
The Iceberg <iceber...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
> On Wednesday, 31 May 2023 at 14:25:55 UTC+1, Pelle Svanslös wrote:> CNN — The Kosovan Olympic Committee (KOC) has called for the > International Olympic Committee (IOC) and International Tennis > Federation (ITF) to take disciplinary action against Serbian tennis > player Novak Djokovic. > > On Monday, Djokovic left a political message on a TV camera lens at the > French Open in response to violent clashes in Kosovo, writing: “Kosovo > is the [heart symbol] of Serbia. Stop the violence” in Serbian. > > In a letter written by KOC President Ismet Krasniqi and addressed to the > IOC, the KOC said Djokovic’s message “breached the fundamental principle > of the IOC charter on the point of political neutrality and involved yet > another political statement in sport.” > > “Especially as a son of a man born in Kosovo, I feel the need to give my > support to our people and to the entirety of Serbia. I don’t know, and I > think many others don’t know, what the future brings for Kosovo and for > Serbian people, but it’s necessary to show support and demonstrate unity > in these kinds of situations.” > > Djokovic’s reference to the “entirety of Serbia” reflects the policy of > the Serbian government, which still considers Kosovo to be an integral > part of its territory and has not recognized the country’s independence. > > Tensions have been rising in the past week in Kosovo, which declared > independence from Serbia in 2008. There were clashes with protestors on > Monday after ethnically Albanian mayors took office in northern Kosovo, > a majority Kosovo Serb area, following April elections that Kosovo Serbs > had boycotted. > > https://edition.cnn.com/2023/05/31/tennis/kosovan-olympic-committee-novak-djokovic-french-open-spt-intl/index.html > > There's handcuffs somewhere with Djok's name on them. "Detain him!" oh yes! you would support your fellow Moslems in Kosovo having elections which racially excluded Serbs! just the kind of abject racism that's 100% good in your Marxist & very racist book, yes! old Pelle he loved the ethnic cleansing that happened in Kosovo back in the 2000's whereby the Moslems have eradicated Serbs from the area #harmony

Here's Anglin angle on Djokovic.

https://dailystormer.in/nato-troops-waging-war-against-kosovo-serbs/

--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

bmoore

May 31, 2023, 11:10:16 PM5/31/23
You and twistis are wrong in nearly every way, you don't justify anything with facts, and are buffoons on this NG.

*skriptis

Jun 1, 2023, 3:10:26 AM6/1/23
bmoore <bmo...@nyx.net> Wrote in message:r
> On Wednesday, May 31, 2023 at 9:16:27 AM UTC-7, The Iceberg wrote:> On Wednesday, 31 May 2023 at 14:25:55 UTC+1, Pelle Svanslös wrote: > > CNN — The Kosovan Olympic Committee (KOC) has called for the > > International Olympic Committee (IOC) and International Tennis > > Federation (ITF) to take disciplinary action against Serbian tennis > > player Novak Djokovic. > > > > On Monday, Djokovic left a political message on a TV camera lens at the > > French Open in response to violent clashes in Kosovo, writing: “Kosovo > > is the [heart symbol] of Serbia. Stop the violence” in Serbian. > > > > In a letter written by KOC President Ismet Krasniqi and addressed to the > > IOC, the KOC said Djokovic’s message “breached the fundamental principle > > of the IOC charter on the point of political neutrality and involved yet > > another political statement in sport.” > > > > “Especially as a son of a man born in Kosovo, I feel the need to give my > > support to our people and to the entirety of Serbia. I don’t know, and I > > think many others don’t know, what the future brings for Kosovo and for > > Serbian people, but it’s necessary to show support and demonstrate unity > > in these kinds of situations.” > > > > Djokovic’s reference to the “entirety of Serbia” reflects the policy of > > the Serbian government, which still considers Kosovo to be an integral > > part of its territory and has not recognized the country’s independence. > > > > Tensions have been rising in the past week in Kosovo, which declared > > independence from Serbia in 2008. There were clashes with protestors on > > Monday after ethnically Albanian mayors took office in northern Kosovo, > > a majority Kosovo Serb area, following April elections that Kosovo Serbs > > had boycotted. > > > > https://edition.cnn.com/2023/05/31/tennis/kosovan-olympic-committee-novak-djokovic-french-open-spt-intl/index.html > > > > There's handcuffs somewhere with Djok's name on them. "Detain him!"> oh yes! you would support your fellow Moslems in Kosovo having elections which racially excluded Serbs! just the kind of abject racism that's 100% good in your Marxist & very racist book, yes! old Pelle he loved the ethnic cleansing that happened in Kosovo back in the 2000's whereby the Moslems have eradicated Serbs from the area #harmonyYou and twistis are wrong in nearly every way, you don't justify anything with facts, and are buffoons on this NG.

Your mother is twisted for giving a birth to you

The Iceberg

Jun 1, 2023, 4:40:33 AM6/1/23
just gave you the facts, you Marxist maroon, the Serbs have been ethnically cleansed by Moslems from Kosovo, there are hardly any Serbs left there now cos of being ethnically cleansed or did they magically just disappear from the area! Oh thanks to the USA for helping on that one, you know in that conflict in 1996 when the USA bombed the Chinese embassy by "mistake", yes that one where Hillary Clinton said she was dodging bullet fire on the run way, yeah that one! Also the Moslems just had elections where they racially excluded Serbs and in a Serb area too. Even NATO and the USA who hate Serbia are telling Kosovo to behave over this one, those are the facts, get over it.

bmoore

Jun 1, 2023, 10:46:04 AM6/1/23
Links? Relevancy, little man. The Serbs were the aggressors against Kosovo. The Serbs boycotted the election. You guys are something else. Truth is not in your vocabulary..

The Iceberg

Jun 1, 2023, 12:09:37 PM6/1/23
Kosovo was their land, how can they be aggressors against their own land? the election was a joke. Now NATO occupt Kosovo buildings, what does that say to you? You really are something else, but then you even tell us men with fetishes for wearing dresses are "women".

bmoore

Jun 1, 2023, 7:06:55 PM6/1/23
No, I never said anything remotely like that.

Not surprised to see your false statements extending to Serbia as well.

*skriptis

Jun 1, 2023, 7:26:33 PM6/1/23
> [...]
> On Thursday, June 1, 2023 at 9:09:37 AM UTC-7, The Iceberg wrote:> On Thursday, 1 June 2023 at 15:46:04 UTC+1, bmoore wrote: > > On Thursday, June 1, 2023 at 1:40:33 AM UTC-7, The Iceberg wrote: > > > On Thursday, 1 June 2023 at 04:10:16 UTC+1, bmoore wrote: > > > > On Wednesday, May 31, 2023 at 9:16:27 AM UTC-7, The Iceberg wrote: > > > > > On Wednesday, 31 May 2023 at 14:25:55 UTC+1, Pelle Svanslös wrote: > > > > > > CNN — The Kosovan Olympic Committee (KOC) has called for the > > > > > > International Olympic Committee (IOC) and International Tennis > > > > > > Federation (ITF) to take disciplinary action against Serbian tennis > > > > > > player Novak Djokovic. > > > > > > > > > > > > On Monday, Djokovic left a political message on a TV camera lens at the > > > > > > French Open in response to violent clashes in Kosovo, writing: “Kosovo > > > > > > is the [heart symbol] of Serbia. Stop the violence” in Serbian. > > > > > > > > > > > > In a letter written by KOC President Ismet Krasniqi and addressed to the > > > > > > IOC, the KOC said Djokovic’s message “breached the fundamental principle > > > > > > of the IOC charter on the point of political neutrality and involved yet > > > > > > another political statement in sport.” > > > > > > > > > > > > “Especially as a son of a man born in Kosovo, I feel the need to give my > > > > > > support to our people and to the entirety of Serbia. I don’t know, and I > > > > > > think many others don’t know, what the future brings for Kosovo and for > > > > > > Serbian people, but it’s necessary to show support and demonstrate unity > > > > > > in these kinds of situations.” > > > > > > > > > > > > Djokovic’s reference to the “entirety of Serbia” reflects the policy of > > > > > > the Serbian government, which still considers Kosovo to be an integral > > > > > > part of its territory and has not recognized the country’s independence. > > > > > > > > > > > > Tensions have been rising in the past week in Kosovo, which declared > > > > > > independence from Serbia in 2008. There were clashes with protestors on > > > > > > Monday after ethnically Albanian mayors took office in northern Kosovo, > > > > > > a majority Kosovo Serb area, following April elections that Kosovo Serbs > > > > > > had boycotted. > > > > > > > > > > > > https://edition.cnn.com/2023/05/31/tennis/kosovan-olympic-committee-novak-djokovic-french-open-spt-intl/index.html > > > > > > > > > > > > There's handcuffs somewhere with Djok's name on them. "Detain him!" > > > > > oh yes! you would support your fellow Moslems in Kosovo having elections which racially excluded Serbs! just the kind of abject racism that's 100% good in your Marxist & very racist book, yes! old Pelle he loved the ethnic cleansing that happened in Kosovo back in the 2000's whereby the Moslems have eradicated Serbs from the area #harmony > > > > You and twistis are wrong in nearly every way, you don't justify anything with facts, and are buffoons on this NG. > > > just gave you the facts, you Marxist maroon, the Serbs have been ethnically cleansed by Moslems from Kosovo, there are hardly any Serbs left there now cos of being ethnically cleansed or did they magically just disappear from the area! Oh thanks to the USA for helping on that one, you know in that conflict in 1996 when the USA bombed the Chinese embassy by "mistake", yes that one where Hillary Clinton said she was dodging bullet fire on the run way, yeah that one! Also the Moslems just had elections where they racially excluded Serbs and in a Serb area too. Even NATO and the USA who hate Serbia are telling Kosovo to behave over this one, those are the facts, get over it. > > Links? Relevancy, little man. The Serbs were the aggressors against Kosovo. The Serbs boycotted the election. You guys are something else. Truth is not in your vocabulary..> Kosovo was their land, how can they be aggressors against their own land? the election was a joke. Now NATO occupt Kosovo buildings, what does that say to you? > You really are something else, but then you even tell us men with fetishes for wearing dresses are "women".No, I never said anything remotely like that. Not surprised to see your false statements extending to Serbia as well.

Serbia is for real you dumbass