Dirty Mary, Dirty Tennis

mimus

Sep 9, 2005, 3:53:43 PM9/9/05

So after losing the first set to Dementieva today, Mary Pierce takes _two_
injury timeouts at the beginning of the second set, and at the first TV
timeout calls the trainer out _again_, and asks, in Dementieva's hearing,
of course, how many more injury timeouts she can have.

And, of course, she showed not the slightest sign of injury in the second
and third sets, serving, striking the ball and covering the court
beautifully.

And in the third set, she assumes the receiving position, then turns her
head and holds up her racket as Dementieva serves.

Now, in the strictest ethics, which presumably includes sportsmanship, even
the appearance of impropriety is itself an impropriety.

Mary Pierce certainly didn't adhere to that highest standard today.

And in the light of that, watching her repeatedly pound her chest in the
third set to show her "heart" was sickening.

What a dirty bitch.

And what a disgrace for the umpire, and the game, to allow such unsporting
behavior.

--

!delete Subject "Sampras" "Best" "Worst" "Top" "Greatest"

HardCell

Sep 9, 2005, 3:59:41 PM9/9/05
"mimus" <tinmi...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> What a dirty bitch.

Cheers mate. Absolutely. Pierce's sanctimonious Xian crapola
fools no one with a brain. She's a cheating cunt.

blande...@hotmail.com

Sep 9, 2005, 4:00:58 PM9/9/05

Yep, she pulled out all the stops on sportsmanship today. She's a
deluded narcissistic dog.

bbbbb...@yahoo.com

Sep 9, 2005, 4:17:24 PM9/9/05
>And in the light of that, watching her repeatedly pound her chest in the
>third set to show her "heart" was sickening.

>What a dirty bitch.

The repeated chest pounding to show that she had heart was particularly
irritating . I've lost all respect for her.

frank fontaine

Sep 9, 2005, 7:24:06 PM9/9/05
All part of the women's game now.

On Fri, 9 Sep 2005 15:53:43 -0400, mimus <tinmi...@hotmail.com>