Olufunke Oshonaike

1 view

Teren oshea

Aug 2, 2021, 12:05:49 PM8/2/21
QUOTE=mafre76] Too bad that Samsonov missed the 7 club
https://www.ittf.com/2021/07/26/atlanta-tokyo-olufunke-oshonaike-joins-seven-club/
[/QUOTE]
I also feel very bad for Samsonov.
However on June 24 (two or three days before this above posting appeared on ITTF website on June 26) but was delted , I am pretty sure I saw a posting in Alex MyTT forum called Olufunke Oshonaike but now I cannot find that posting & seems to have been deleted as well.
Mmmm .........makes you wonder.
I find this very curious & interesting.
Unless of course you want to tell me that ITTF had planned this months in advance !!!????
The problem is NOT that ITTF recognized & honored Olufunke Oshonaike. The problem is that Alex Li’s forum deleted the forum posting. It is not like the poster is looking for a medal. It is not like the poster suffered huge financial setback or something just because ITTF took the post and ran with it. The problem is the corrupt behavior of MyTT

Unknown

Aug 2, 2021, 12:32:25 PM8/2/21
On Mon, 2 Aug 2021 09:05:49 -0700 (PDT), Teren oshea
<osh...@dublin.com> wrote:

>QUOTE=mafre76] Too bad that Samsonov missed the 7 club
>https:f.com/2021/07/26/atlanta-tokyo-olufunke-oshonaike-joins-se//www.ittven-club/
>[/QUOTE]
> I also feel very bad for Samsonov.
> However on June 24 (two or three days before this above posting appeared on ITTF website on June 26) but was delted , I am pretty sure I saw a posting in Alex MyTT forum called Olufunke Oshonaike but now I cannot find that posting & seems to have been deleted as well.
> Mmmm .........makes you wonder.
>I find this very curious & interesting.
> Unless of course you want to tell me that ITTF had planned this months in advance !!!????
>The problem is NOT that ITTF recognized & honored Olufunke Oshonaike. The problem is that Alex Li’s forum deleted the forum posting. It is not like the poster is looking for a medal. It is not like the poster suffered huge financial setback or something just because ITTF took the post and ran with it. The problem is the corrupt behavior of MyTT

I also remember seeing this post.The poster ONLY complimented Olufunke
Oshonaike & said absolutely nothing bad about Olufunke Oshonaike and
the total lack of development of defensive players in countries like
Nigeria . India , Vietnam etc as a sidenote, hiliting Thomas Weikert &
ITTF's complete failure and in factpromoting extermination of
defensive styles in these countries

It is not clear at all why Alex Li (or one of his moderators, most
likely Baal) deleted this posting.

But it was nice to see the picture of all 7 timers Saive,
Toriola,Primorac & Persson and of course Olufunke Oshonaike.

But it seemed me like it was nothing more than a cheap publicity
stunt by current ITTF president Thomas Weikert,as he is running for
reelection against at least one candidate petra Sorling, in November
2021 to get the African vote.