Larry Hodges Loses To An 800 rated Canadian Player

Chico

Feb 16, 2004, 12:39:27 PM2/16/04
table tennis is indeed a funny sport....how is it that Larry can beat
peter yeu..rated 2550 (or so) and then lose to a player rated 800...

incidently...the player rated 800 that beat you has NEVER beaten the
Cyberswordsman...

interesting..which leads one to believe that the Sword is indeed much
better than you...but just a little out of practice...

guess you forgot to mention this loss....ahem

hehe

Chico Support System

Chico

Feb 18, 2004, 11:36:06 AM2/18/04
chicov...@hotmail.com (Chico) wrote in message news:<3b1bb7b6.04021...@posting.google.com>...

Larry's silence speaks a thousand words on this subject.

Chico Bump

Larry Hodges

Feb 18, 2004, 12:59:57 PM2/18/04
"Chico" <chicov...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> [...]

Consider the source. You make excuses about losing to me twice, after
swearing you wouldn't; you know as well as I do that you're not giving the
whole story, and would love to change the subject away from your
5,3,3,0,3,6,4,1 loss. But readers can consider the source.

-Larry Hodges

caccobio10

Feb 18, 2004, 3:15:43 PM2/18/04
so who beat larry? My guess is that it was a fast-rising junior who
happened to have a low rating at the time. The reason you have never lost
to him is because you haven't played the kid since he got good.

marco

FY

Feb 18, 2004, 6:08:46 PM2/18/04
it got me interested too. it sure sounds very strange to me that
larry is being slient on this matter -- we all know how he loves to
reply almost everypost on this group...............

so, larry, please share us your side of story.
from reading your posts in last few days, i had the impression that you
beated everyone there but now rick says you lost to a 800 rated
canadian player......

Chico

Feb 18, 2004, 8:34:33 PM2/18/04
"Larry Hodges" <la...@larrytt.com> wrote in message news:<4033a...@news4.uncensored-news.com>...

> "Chico" <chicov...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > chicov...@hotmail.com (Chico) wrote in message
> > > table tennis is indeed a funny sport....how is it that Larry can beat
> > > peter yeu..rated 2550 (or so) and then lose to a player rated 800...
> > >
> > > incidently...the player rated 800 that beat you has NEVER beaten the
> > > Cyberswordsman...
> > >
> > > interesting..which leads one to believe that the Sword is indeed much
> > > better than you...but just a little out of practice...
> > >
> > > guess you forgot to mention this loss....ahem
> > >
> > > hehe
> > >
> > > Chico Support System
> >
> > Larry's silence speaks a thousand words on this subject.
>
> Consider the source. You make excuses about losing to me twice, after
> swearing you wouldn't; you know as well as I do that you're not giving the
> whole story, and would love to change the subject away from your
> 5,3,3,0,3,6,4,1 loss. But readers can consider the source.
>
> -Larry Hodges

We take note that you don't deny the fact that you did INDEED lose to
a player rated 800. The "whole story"..?...well..you can tell us WHY
you lost to this player if you feel like it....who, i remind you, the
Sword has never lost to...

funny sport this ping pong..

Chico Vesence

Victor Kan

Feb 18, 2004, 10:43:25 PM2/18/04
caccobio10 wrote:

> so who beat larry? My guess is that it was a fast-rising junior who
> happened to have a low rating at the time. The reason you have never lost
> to him is because you haven't played the kid since he got good.

My guess is a Canadian who is ITTF "rated" ~800. Maybe Larry played and
lost to him, and perhaps Rick has never lost to him because they haven't
played.

Let's see, maybe this player:

- 411 (401) 816 KASSAM Faazil CAN

who is rated 2533 by USATT (well above Larry's USATT rating).

--
I do not accept unsolicted commercial e-mail. Remove NO_UCE for
legitimate replies.

Chico

Feb 18, 2004, 11:44:39 PM2/18/04
"caccobio10" <cacco...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<MFPYb.3850$7k3.3763@fed1read01>...

> so who beat larry? My guess is that it was a fast-rising junior who
> happened to have a low rating at the time. The reason you have never lost
> to him is because you haven't played the kid since he got good.
>
> marco

not a fast rising junior by a long shot.....

lets wait for larry to tell his side of the story as to why he lost...

Chico Support System

caccobio10

Feb 19, 2004, 2:57:30 AM2/19/04
Faziil is also very young, probably about 17 or 18 tops now. I saw him play
in chicago. I was thinking he is more like 2650 than 2530.

"Victor Kan" <vic...@usenet.NO_UCEloopdrive.net> wrote in message

Larry Hodges

Feb 19, 2004, 9:24:56 AM2/19/04
Since a non-anonymous person actually is wondering about it, and since Rick
doesn't know the difference between a serious match (tournaments, challenge
matches three years in the making, etc.) and practice matches, and he so
badly wishes to change the subject, what he's referring to is that in my
three nights at his club, and many, many matches, after playing for three
hours almost non-stop, I did have one loss in three nights. (Rick wasn't
there that night, by the way.) I spent most that match lobbing, too tired to
attack continuously. When Rick says the player was 800, remember this is a
guy who claims I'm 1200 (off by about 1000 points) and that he's 2200 (off
by about 700 points). The practice match that I lost, late at night, not
knowing it would be a news item, was to someone whose level was about as
close to his estimate as are his other estimates. (Not a junior, by the
way.) I didn't think it was worth responding to, since contrary to his
promises on Sunday night, and exactly matching my predictions made to his
face, all he does here is trash talk as a resident troll, and make excuses,
and responding simply gives him more opportunities.

I'm still waiting for his answer as to why he would promise to play for
$500, then change his mind after I show up. Or how a self-proclaimed 2200
player can average 3.25 points per game for eight games on two nights
against someone he claims is 1200. Or why someone who categorically says he
will not post excuses immediately does as I categorically said he'd do, and
posts excuses. Or why he can talk so big here, but in person is so meek,
even when I challenged him at three different times to act in person like he
does here. (In other words, he made it absolutely clear that he doesn't have
the guts to act this way except when hiding behind a computer keyboard, as
he does here and will do in response to this posting. Something he should
think about and do some soul-searching about, but won't.) The guy just
agreed to play me for $500 (again), yet does ANYONE think he'll actually do
it? Of course not. His lack of credibility is assumed. I believe I already
posted that over 20 people came up to me during my stay in Vancouver to
apologize for Rick's online behaviour.

As to my responding here, I only occasionally show up here these days. There
are far better forums that are not infected with the resident trolls. So
I'll end this note with some magic numbers: 5,3,3,0,3,6,4,1. A nice ending
to three years of challenges, huh? But predictable, since the last time I'd
lost to someone Rick's level in a tournament (or challenge match) was during
the Carter administration.

-Larry Hodges, who reached 1900 (in the 1970s) in half the time it's taken
the "far more talented" Mr. Anderson to reach 1500 level

Bill Hileman

Feb 19, 2004, 10:48:15 AM2/19/04
Larry Hodges wrote:

<Snipamundo>

Larry,

I was just wondering what it was like meeting Rick in person... did he
run his mouth like he does here, especially since he still refers to himself
now as The CyberSwordsman when he tells the tale of the matches, implying
that he'd be in that ficticious character's persona while playing, or was he
basically congenial, or silent?

Man, that was a long sentence... gotta catch my breath.

I know it's been said that when you meet S-Jan in person, he's a rather
quite, shy, and non-vulgar person, completely unlike his on-line puppets.

Bill "Inquiring minds wanna know!" Hileman

caccobio10

Feb 19, 2004, 11:45:44 AM2/19/04
Hey dude I don't care if you lost a practice match...heck I don't care if
you lose a tournament match! What's the big deal? Now, if you lose a money
match...that's a different story.

"Larry Hodges" <la...@larrytt.com> wrote in message

Waqidi

Feb 19, 2004, 12:51:08 PM2/19/04
I am breaking my promise not to post on the newsgroup until it is
cleaned up as I would like to comment on the "ratings" of players from
Vancouver.

Having lived in the Northwest of the US in Oregon and having attended
tournaments in Oregon and Washington I have seen some strange
disparaties at times with the US and Canadian ratings. (This is not a
comment on the supposed match of an "800" rated player with Larry.)
In one instance I am told in a tournament in Washington 2 Canadian
rated juniors met in the final of a 2000 event. From what I gather
Canadian ratings at the lower levels can lag well behind the level of
a rising player, especially with regard to the conversion table
between Canadian and US ratings. This especially true for junior
players who don't play many tournaments in the US. Some of the
Canadian juniors have US ratings from US tournaments. However, as
they don't play very often in the US, their US rating can lag even
further behind the Canadian rating they might have at the time. At
the lower level as you probably know the Canadian rating will be well
below an equivalent US rating. At somewhere around the 2000+ level
the US and Canadian ratings are approximately equivalent. At a higher
level I believe the Canadian rating is somewhat higher than an
equivalent US rating. So it switches at the higher level. This was
the case a few years ago and I don't know the conversion chart now.

I have done reasonably well in tournaments against Canadian junior
players close to my equivalent US rating, as they are typically very
clean classic styles. The highest wins I have had against a Canadian
player had a Canadian rating around 1500. I was at the time around
1790 US. I think that 1500 Canadian at the time was somewhat better
than 1800 at that time.

I look forward to hearing other players comments on the differences in
the Canadian and US rating systems and the effect it has on tournament
results especially in the Pacific Northwest.

Regards to all,

Waqidi

Bill Botook

Feb 19, 2004, 3:29:29 PM2/19/04
Here's some video of the match showing some of the Cyberswordsmans
technique. http://www.xaraxone.com/FeaturedArt/qr/html/4.htm
He definitely has some work to do to get to a 1500 (US) level.

Chico

Feb 19, 2004, 9:06:54 PM2/19/04
"Bill Botook" <bi...@realnews.com> wrote in message news:<J09Zb.354441$xy6.1813223@attbi_s02>...

> Here's some video of the match showing some of the Cyberswordsmans
> technique. http://www.xaraxone.com/FeaturedArt/qr/html/4.htm
> He definitely has some work to do to get to a 1500 (US) level.

The Cyberswordsman is rated over 1800 (US)

here is some real video of the Sword in action

www.cyberswordsman.com

Chico Vesence

Chico

Feb 19, 2004, 9:17:26 PM2/19/04
"Larry Hodges" <la...@larrytt.com> wrote in message news:<4034c...@news4.uncensored-news.com>...

the matches between you and the Sword WERE practice matches...nothing
more..nothing less....

also...the guy you lost to IS rated 800...so there really is no excuse
that you can give....the Sword also has NEVER lost to this 800 rated
player....which means.....

you never backed up your claims of being able to beat the Sword with
1000/1 odds that you bragged about here...so it is YOU who backed down
from the claims made here on the net....not vice versa as you would
have people believe...

also....nobody whatsoever apologized on behalf of the Sword for
anything....because..you see..there is nothing to apologize for...nice
try though....

as for not acting the same in person as behind the computer i suspect
that if you had made one wrong move Rick would have put you in the
hospital in a heartbeat....as it stands..you were well behaved...so
there was no reason to cause you injury...allthough God thoughs you
deserved a good old ass whoopin...

Chico Factual

Bill Botook

Feb 20, 2004, 10:13:13 AM2/20/04

"Chico" <chicov...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> the matches between you and the Sword WERE practice matches...nothing
> more..nothing less....

Damn dude. You really are a punk.

Larry Hodges

Feb 20, 2004, 10:41:54 AM2/20/04
> the matches between you and the Sword WERE practice matches...nothing
> more..nothing less....

You spent three years challenging me, and then claim the matches were
practice matches??? How laughable are you?

> also...the guy you lost to IS rated 800...so there really is no excuse
> that you can give....the Sword also has NEVER lost to this 800 rated
> player....which means.....

Which means you still claim to be 2200 when you're 1500, and claim I'm
1200 when I'm 2200, which means when you claim he's 800, it means....

By the way, there are many people I'ver lost to. I asked the guy if he
knew you, and he'd never heard of you.

Also, this "transitive" property doesn't work. I've beaten many, many
players over 2400 and 2500 in practice. That doesn't make me 2400 or
2500. But averaging 3.25 points a game in a challenge match you spent
3 years challenging for does.

> you never backed up your claims of being able to beat the Sword with
> 1000/1 odds that you bragged about here...so it is YOU who backed down
> from the claims made here on the net....not vice versa as you would
> have people believe...

We both claimed to be the "favorite." The difference is that after we
both agreed to play for $500, you backed down. Regarding being a
1000-1 favorite, I did back it up - by keeping you to an average of
3.25 points per game for eight straight games. Anybody want to work
out the mathematical odds of someone who averages 3.25 points per game
actually winning in a best of seven to 11? I'm tempted to work it out,
but I'd have to get out some dusty old textbooks. Trust me, it's less
than 1 in 1000.

Meanwhile, you agreed AGAIN to play me for $500 at a U.S. tournament,
but when I accepted, and posted the major upcoming U.S. tournaments,
the responses was ... [SILENCE].

> also....nobody whatsoever apologized on behalf of the Sword for
> anything....because..you see..there is nothing to apologize for...nice
> try though....

Over 20 people apologized for your behaviour. As soon as people met me
at the club, it was the first thing they did. And they came by to
apologize at the Trials. You are a pariah and don't even know it.

> as for not acting the same in person as behind the computer i suspect
> that if you had made one wrong move Rick would have put you in the
> hospital in a heartbeat....as it stands..you were well behaved...so
> there was no reason to cause you injury...allthough God thoughs you
> deserved a good old ass whoopin...

I ripped into you for your postings over and over, and your only
response is that I've only seen one "facet" of your personality. I
challenged you directly, over and over, to treat me in person as you
do online, and you didn't. You had your chance, but you were timid in
all your interactions with me, while making promises about your
postings that you immediately broke, as I guaranteed you you would do
to your face.

What a waste of time responding to your garbage. Yada yada yada.
5,3,3,0,3,6,4,1.

-Larry Hodges

Larry Hodges

Feb 20, 2004, 10:45:35 AM2/20/04
> The Cyberswordsman is rated over 1800 (US)

It's just as likely that I'm rated over 4000 Canadian. From a factual
point of view, you are lying because you do not have a U.S. rating.
You have a Canadian rating of 1150. That, and your averaging 3.25
points per game over 8 games on two showings against a 2200 player
(currently down to 2147, to be exact) shows you to be far short of
1800, and more accurately somewhere in the 1500-1600 range at the
most.

-Larry Hodges

Alan Williams

Feb 20, 2004, 10:49:26 AM2/20/04

"Larry Hodges" <la...@larrytt.com> wrote in message

Any chance that now that Rick has lost both head-to-head matches that the
war of words can come to a halt?

C'mon, Larry, don't be baited into more bandwidth useage. You kicked his
butt, everyone knows it. I'd ask Rick to grow up and drop it, but I doubt
that he's going to, at this point its too much fun for him to strut and
swagger in cyberspace.

Alan

sgo...@changethisparttohardbat.com

Feb 20, 2004, 10:52:02 AM2/20/04
Chico <chicov...@hotmail.com> wrote:
: ....the Sword also has NEVER lost to this 800 rated player....which means...

Quite possibly that you've never played this player. And, since
you've never played this player, and you lost to someone who lost
to him, then by the transitive property:

"this player" - 800
Larry - 600
CSword - 400

Perhaps your next challenge should be against Don Iguana?

Scott :)

Alan Williams

Feb 20, 2004, 11:06:13 AM2/20/04

<sgo...@changethisparttohardbat.com> wrote in message
Don Iguana hasn't lost a match in several years. ;-)

Alan
'you gotta play to lose'

Bill Botook

Feb 20, 2004, 11:35:15 AM2/20/04

> Over 20 people apologized for your behaviour. As soon as people met me
> at the club, it was the first thing they did. And they came by to
> apologize at the Trials. You are a pariah and don't even know it.

>> -Larry Hodges

I'll wager those 1000 to 1 odds this is entirely true. I guess its good NOT
to be the Cyberswordsman ! ...hehe

Chico

Feb 20, 2004, 1:53:29 PM2/20/04
sgo...@changethisparttohardbat.com wrote in message news:<C2qZb.2420$_3.3...@typhoon.sonic.net>...

the Sword has played this 800 player dozens of times and won every
single time...Larry played and lost to this 800 rated after he (Larry)
was very warmed up...and then claimed fatigue as an excuse...

the Sword offers reasons when he loses...Larry offers excuses...

those are the facts

Mutual Of Omahas
Chico's Kingdom Of
Cyberswordsmans Witnesses
Protection Program

sgo...@changethisparttohardbat.com

Feb 20, 2004, 2:04:48 PM2/20/04
Chico <chicov...@hotmail.com> wrote:
: the Sword has played this 800 player dozens of times and won every
: single time...

Those were practice matches.

Scott

Chico

Feb 20, 2004, 2:10:29 PM2/20/04
la...@larrytt.com (Larry Hodges) wrote in message news:<370b291b.0402...@posting.google.com>...

> > the matches between you and the Sword WERE practice matches...nothing
> > more..nothing less....
>
> You spent three years challenging me, and then claim the matches were
> practice matches???

the matches WERE practice...how did you get the idea that they were
anything but?

"I asked the guy if he knew you, and he'd never heard of you."

another lie by hodges....EVERYONE knows the Cyberswordsman in
Vancouver...it is impossible NOT to know him....also..this guy who
claims (ahem) to not know the Sword has lost to the Sword about 30
times....guess he forgot all about those loses too...lol...you're
getting desperate larry..

>"Over 20 people apologized for your behaviour. As soon as people met
me
> at the club, it was the first thing they did."

lol...impossible...Asians dont behave that way....and the club is 99%
Asian...if you're going to lie you should at least understand the
dynamics in which you're dwelling....what you are claiming is an
impossibility...Asians dont apologize for shit...let alone anothers
persons alleged shit...you're acting a little too white on this one
aryan boy

"I challenged you directly, over and over, to treat me in person as
you
> do online, and you didn't. You had your chance, but you were timid in
> all your interactions with me,"

lol...pretty funny stuff there..."timid" does not describe any aspect
of the Sword...HAD you acted in person the way YOU do on this
newsgroup you would most certainly have been hospitalized....as it
was...you were tolerable in person...so there was no reason to get in
your face about anything....

btw..be careful what you wish for....you really dont want to get the
Sword upset in person...

the real story is your inability to beat a player rated 800 pts...

we all understand your difficulty dealing with this and are here to
encourage and provide strenght to you during this time of difficulty.

Cyberswordsman
:)

Chico

Feb 20, 2004, 2:11:58 PM2/20/04
la...@larrytt.com (Larry Hodges) wrote in message news:<370b291b.0402...@posting.google.com>...
> > the matches between you and the Sword WERE practice matches...nothing
> > more..nothing less....
>
> You spent three years challenging me, and then claim the matches were
> practice matches???

the matches WERE practice...how did you get the idea that they were
anything but?

"I asked the guy if he knew you, and he'd never heard of you."

another lie by hodges....EVERYONE knows the Cyberswordsman in
Vancouver...it is impossible NOT to know him....also..this guy who
claims (ahem) to not know the Sword has lost to the Sword about 30
times....guess he forgot all about those loses too...lol...you're
getting desperate larry..

>"Over 20 people apologized for your behaviour. As soon as people met
me
> at the club, it was the first thing they did."

lol...impossible...Asians dont behave that way....and the club is 99%
Asian...if you're going to lie you should at least understand the
dynamics in which you're dwelling....what you are claiming is an
impossibility...Asians dont apologize for shit...let alone anothers
persons alleged shit...you're acting a little too white on this one
aryan boy

"I challenged you directly, over and over, to treat me in person as

you
> do online, and you didn't. You had your chance, but you were timid in
> all your interactions with me,"

lol...pretty funny stuff there..."timid" does not describe any aspect
of the Sword...HAD you acted in person the way YOU do on this
newsgroup you would most certainly have been hospitalized....as it
was...you were tolerable in person...so there was no reason to get in
your face about anything....

btw..be careful what you wish for....you really dont want to get the
Sword upset in person...

the real story is your inability to beat a player rated 800 pts...

we all understand your difficulty dealing with this and are here to

encourage and provide strength to you during this time of difficulty.

Cyberswordsman
:)

news4.uncensored-news.com

Feb 20, 2004, 2:50:11 PM2/20/04

> la...@larrytt.com (Larry Hodges) wrote in message
> > > the matches between you and the Sword WERE practice matches...nothing
> > > more..nothing less....
> >
> > You spent three years challenging me, and then claim the matches were
> > practice matches???
>
> the matches WERE practice...how did you get the idea that they were
> anything but?

Yada, yada, yada. Three years of challenges for a "practice" match? Yeah,
right. (We'll put aside for now the hypocrisy of your claiming that was a
practice match and so meaningless, while you start an entire thread about my
practice match loss which you make out to be something more than a practice
match.) This is as good a time as any to put you back on ignore (since the
garbage you spew in the rest of this posting is, again, garbage) like Sjan.
This newsgroup is infected with the two of you, which is why most people
focus on moderated forums where reasonable people have reasonable
discussions. Just think back to your broken promises on Sunday night, and
ask yourself if this was the type of person you always dreamed of becoming.
Whatever you've become, you've become by choice. You've made some rather
interesting choices.

And note the silence about the upcoming $500 match that you agreed to
(again) that you are again evading (again). We'll take up this conversation
again when you specify which of these U.S. tournaments you'll be showing at,
as you said you would, with cash in hand. Until then, I think it's best to
let you and Sjan enjoy your fantasy worlds here, in the belief that anyone
takes your postings - or you - seriously.

In your three years of challenges to me, did you ever dream that the scores
would be 5,3,3,0,3,6,4,1? Or is that not a part of your fantasy world?

-Larry Hodges

Psychokiller

Feb 20, 2004, 3:58:44 PM2/20/04
Larry:

It was very obvious that behind a keyboard, the CS thinks he is bigger than
God, yet in person - we both described him as timid, mild. But a better
word would be "pussy". While no one at his club apologized to me about RA's
behaviour, I was told that during tournaments, his behaviour is very
unacceptable to the point that he is forewarned to keep his actions in
check.

Friday evening during your first challenge match, you basically had to
challenge him sort of by default by challenging the winner of the table he
was playing in. I think by then, he knew he had no way out. Prior to that,
I saw he kept motioning to you to wait - but you and I know that was his
delaying tactic.

The cyber "pussy" has not explained to this group why he was wearing a
leather glove on his playing hand? Reminds me of Michael Jackson? Wearing a
glove is far worse than had he worn a skirt! If there is one thing that I
would like to credit RA - that is coming with a constant list of excuses.

Gerry

news4.uncensored-news.com

Feb 20, 2004, 8:41:26 PM2/20/04
"Psychokiller" <eatfr...@mytank.com> wrote in message

> Larry:
>
> It was very obvious that behind a keyboard, the CS thinks he is bigger
than
> God, yet in person - we both described him as timid, mild. But a better
> word would be "pussy". While no one at his club apologized to me about
RA's
> behaviour, I was told that during tournaments, his behaviour is very
> unacceptable to the point that he is forewarned to keep his actions in
> check.
>
> Friday evening during your first challenge match, you basically had to
> challenge him sort of by default by challenging the winner of the table he
> was playing in. I think by then, he knew he had no way out. Prior to
that,
> I saw he kept motioning to you to wait - but you and I know that was his
> delaying tactic.
>
> The cyber "pussy" has not explained to this group why he was wearing a
> leather glove on his playing hand? Reminds me of Michael Jackson? Wearing
> glove is far worse than had he worn a skirt! If there is one thing that I
> would like to credit RA - that is coming with a constant list of excuses.

He absolutely swore to me on Sunday night he would post no excuses, just a
congratulatory note about my winning. I told him directly that he knew that
was not true - and I was right. He babbles on and on here, while in person
he didn't have the guts to do so, just as I told him in person while he was
quietly looking at his shoes. I challenged him on this in person over and
over because I had the guts to do so, but he did not. Perhaps "Cyberchicken"
would be a good name for this person who has so much courage hiding behind a
keyboard (watch his response to this!), but none in person, and doesn't even
have the courage or integrity to play the challenge match for the amount of
money he agreed to play for.

It's simply not worth my time (or anyone's time) to keep posting corrections
to his postings, when nobody believes them anyway. (Nearly everything he
posts is either false or misleading.) If he gets his jollies by making
himself look silly in public, then so be it. I have different tastes in my
hobbies.

Chico

Feb 20, 2004, 10:26:12 PM2/20/04
"news4.uncensored-news.com" <la...@larrytt.com> wrote in message news:<403664f3$1...@news4.uncensored-news.com>...

> "Chico" <chicov...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > la...@larrytt.com (Larry Hodges) wrote in message
> > >
> > > You spent three years challenging me, and then claim the matches were
> > > practice matches???
> >
> > the matches WERE practice...how did you get the idea that they were
> > anything but?
>

> "you start an entire thread about my match loss"
>

> -Larry Hodges

poor larry...can it really be said that anyone takes your game
seriously after losing to a player rated 1400 pts less than you?

you lose one practice match and you win a practice match...win some
you lose some...its a part of the growing process..

we are all here to support you during these most difficult times..

Chico Support System

Chico

Feb 21, 2004, 9:51:59 AM2/21/04
la...@larrytt.com (Larry Hodges) wrote in message news:<370b291b.04022...@posting.google.com>...

so lets see...you DONT want to include the Swords wins over visiting
American players rated 2000..because in the past you claimed they were
just "practice matches"...but NOW you WANT to include your practice
match as part of the equation...

poor larry..wants it both ways...you're in a bit of a pickle over this
one Larry.

i guess because you lost so easily to an 800 rated player we can put
your new rating around 600-700?

probably....now go pick up the ball

Chico Factual

Chico

Feb 21, 2004, 9:57:35 AM2/21/04
"Psychokiller" <eatfr...@mytank.com> wrote in message news:<8yuZb.6768$_g.1...@twister.socal.rr.com>...

> Larry:
>
> It was very obvious that behind a keyboard, the CS thinks he is bigger than
> God, yet in person - we both described him as timid, mild. But a better
> word would be "pussy". While no one at his club apologized to me about RA's
> behaviour, I was told that during tournaments, his behaviour is very
> unacceptable to the point that he is forewarned to keep his actions in
> check.
>
> Friday evening during your first challenge match, you basically had to
> challenge him sort of by default by challenging the winner of the table he
> was playing in. I think by then, he knew he had no way out. Prior to that,
> I saw he kept motioning to you to wait - but you and I know that was his
> delaying tactic.
>
> The cyber "pussy" has not explained to this group why he was wearing a
> leather glove on his playing hand? Reminds me of Michael Jackson? Wearing a
> glove is far worse than had he worn a skirt! If there is one thing that I
> would like to credit RA - that is coming with a constant list of excuses.
>
> Gerry

gerry..you have got to be the ugliest nip on the planet...but i guess
you know that...funny how the Swords demeanor overnight went from
being described as "polite" to "timid" and "mild"....

as for wearing a glove the only thing i would suggest is that you wear
a mask in public because you truly are the ugliest chimp since the
great wall fell on fu man chew...

now go pick up the rice patty.... chimp..

snerk

Chico Support Team

Bill Botook

Feb 21, 2004, 4:46:34 PM2/21/04

"Chico" <chicov...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> as for wearing a glove the only thing i would suggest is that you wear
> a mask in public because you truly are the ugliest chimp since the
> great wall fell on fu man chew...
>
> now go pick up the rice patty.... chimp..
>
> snerk
>
> Chico Support Team

WOW ! If Rick Anderson says somebodys ugly he must be. As he is , HONESTLY,
one of the butt-ugliest mofo's ANYWHERE ! Just look at his videos ! The guy
is one creepy scurvy-riden lookin pug-dog-faced abominations ever conceived
on this planet. If you look at his videos youll see that Im not lyin' !

You should definitely take offense to his comment as it means SO much.

Psychokiller

Feb 21, 2004, 7:12:42 PM2/21/04
Obviously the glove did not help this pussy whipped CS. You are so brave
behind the keyboard. Loosing in your own club against LH that you have been
bragging that you are much better.

So much better that the scores should tell you ought to think about another
sport - some other sport that you can muscle your way in - like "chess".
And you said that the sword needs the love of a crowd to play up to level.
Explain how you are going to get love in your own club where most of them
dont like you.

You and the pothead from back east belong together. You are the hand, he is
the glove.

"Bill Botook" <bi...@realnews.com> wrote in message

Chico

Feb 21, 2004, 10:09:46 PM2/21/04
"Bill Botook" <bi...@realnews.com> wrote in message news:<_kQZb.376719$na.568321@attbi_s04>...

> "Chico" <chicov...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>

> > as for wearing a glove the only thing i would suggest is that you wear
> > a mask in public because you truly are the ugliest chimp since the
> > great wall fell on fu man chew...
> >
> > now go pick up the rice patty.... chimp..
> >
> > snerk
> >
> > Chico Support Team
>
> WOW ! If Gene Schwartz says somebodys ugly he must be. As he is , HONESTLY,

> one of the butt-ugliest mofo's ANYWHERE ! Just look at his videos ! The guy
> is one creepy scurvy-riden lookin hook nosed abominations ever conceived

> on this planet. If you look at his videos youll see that Im not lyin' !
>
> You should definitely take offense to his comment as it means SO much.

I tend to agree.

Chico Support Team

LARRYTTI

Feb 24, 2004, 10:26:30 PM2/24/04

"news4.uncensored-news.com" <la...@larrytt.com> wrote in message

> Until then, I think it's best to
> let you and Sjan enjoy your fantasy worlds here, in the belief that anyone
> takes your postings - or you - seriously.

Listen bitch, you said he won't show up at Matt Murad 2000
He did.

He offered to play you again now
You chickened out as usual.
You have only two weeks now left before he leaves for India

Yeah wait after he leaves & then post he did not show up

Whatever Reverend

http://abn.ittf.info

Enjoy other webpages as well

http://faq.ittf.info
http://racism.ittf.info
http://horrible.ittf.info

HeSaidBye

Feb 25, 2004, 10:21:10 PM2/25/04
I hate to bring this up but, from looking at the amtch scores in the first set
it would seem that the more games you played, the lower your score. Usually if
a player has some chance or shows some hope, they will start to score more
points per game as the matches go on. These scores show that the more matches
you play Larry, the worse you will do. The econd set was a bit better but, the
last game of the second set you scored one point. This doesn't look too good.
Try and not play larry again because if this scoring trend continues your
scores will be ever worse.

>5,3,3,0,3,6,4,1.
>
>-Larry Hodges

HeSaidBye

Feb 25, 2004, 10:26:59 PM2/25/04
Are we talking about table tennis or physical violence? In the table tennis
dept, you got smoked. You got blown out of the frame. In the violence dept,
I'm sure you'd be able to block a lot of larry's punches. The only problem is,
you'd be blocking them with your face. Ask Larry some time about his Training
as a boxer.

You really are a moron. Give it up. Come to a tournment and play Larry for
money. Play my left hand for money. Put up or shut up.

LEE94549

Feb 25, 2004, 10:38:56 PM2/25/04

"HeSaidBye" <hesa...@aol.com> wrote in message

>. Come to a tournment and play Larry for
> money. Play my left hand for money. Put up or shut up.

Listen you dumbfuck.
That is exactly what I told Rev.Hodges.
To have the stipulation signed and we will meet in a tournament for money.

I showed up at Matt Murad 2000
You stupid bitch went to hide in the bathroom when I asked you to play.

You have two weeks before I leave.
Are you all chickening out like before.

I showed up ................ Will you all ?
I doubt it

http://racism.ittf.info

http://abn.ittf.info

http://faq.ittf.info

http://horrible.ittf.info

knightmare

Mar 1, 2004, 1:02:00 PM3/1/04
netta...@aol.com (Nettadave9) wrote in message

> without really helping them win.

Again pure "opinion" as compared to simple "fact".

Simple fact is that the more carcinogenic a glue is the more effective it
is.

You may say it is a few points a game, but given that the game is only 11

points now, it even more enhances the already overwhelming advantage that

you robotNazis have

Larry Hodges

Mar 8, 2004, 6:46:44 PM3/8/04
Rick, when are you going to release the name of this supposedly "800 rated
Canadian player" you say I lost to? Like the videotapes you are hiding, why
are you hiding the name of this person you claim to be 800, and beat all the
time? Why not give us his name? Or will that show that once again you were
not being truthful? I've asked for his name, but you keep ignoring that,
while making this unsubstantiated claim. (For all we know, the guy might be
a top player; give us his name, and we can see if you are correct that he is
an "800 rated Canadian player.")

What was his name?

-Larry Hodges

Chico

Mar 8, 2004, 10:25:13 PM3/8/04
"Larry Hodges" <la...@larrytt.com> wrote in message news:<404d05e4$1...@news4.uncensored-news.com>...

> Rick, when are you going to release the name of this supposedly "800 rated
> Canadian player" you say I lost to? Like the videotapes you are hiding, why
> are you hiding the name of this person you claim to be 800, and beat all the
> time? Why not give us his name? Or will that show that once again you were
> not being truthful? I've asked for his name, but you keep ignoring that,
> while making this unsubstantiated claim. (For all we know, the guy might be
> a top player; give us his name, and we can see if you are correct that he is
> an "800 rated Canadian player.")
>
> What was his name?
>
> -Larry Hodges

my name is not "Rick". Address me by my real name and i will answer your question.

Chico Vesence

Larry Hodges

Mar 8, 2004, 10:30:52 PM3/8/04

> "Larry Hodges" <la...@larrytt.com> wrote in message
> > Rick, when are you going to release the name of this supposedly "800
rated
> > Canadian player" you say I lost to? Like the videotapes you are hiding,
why
> > are you hiding the name of this person you claim to be 800, and beat all
the
> > time? Why not give us his name? Or will that show that once again you
were
> > not being truthful? I've asked for his name, but you keep ignoring that,
> > while making this unsubstantiated claim. (For all we know, the guy might
be
> > a top player; give us his name, and we can see if you are correct that
he is
> > an "800 rated Canadian player.")
> >
> > What was his name?
> >
> > -Larry Hodges
>
> my name is not "Rick". Address me by my real name and i will answer your
question.
> Chico Vesence

You are Rick Anderson, and that's who I'll address you as. We discussed this
in Vancouver, and you admitted the postings were yours.

But if you want to go by the ***nickname*** of "Chico Vesence," that's fine
with me. So, Chico Vesence, what was the name of the the "800 rated Canadian
Player" you claim I lost to?

And why are you hiding the videotapes that would prove you right, and me
wrong? What are you trying to hide, and why won't you send me copies as you
promised?

-Larry Hodges

Chico

Mar 9, 2004, 2:09:57 AM3/9/04
"Larry Hodges" <la...@larrytt.com> wrote in message news:<404d3a6c$1...@news4.uncensored-news.com>...

Actually no, my real name is not "Rick Anderson" despite your wishes
to the contrary. That being said and true it seems most unlikey then
that I would state otherwise, here OR in person. Again, another
falsehood of yours.

Forest and trees homo, forest and trees.

Chico Vesence

Larry Hodges

Mar 9, 2004, 8:11:17 AM3/9/04
"Chico" <chicov...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Actually no, my real name is not "Rick Anderson" despite your wishes
> to the contrary. That being said and true it seems most unlikey then
> that I would state otherwise, here OR in person. Again, another
> falsehood of yours.

Yada, Yada, Yada. You are Rick Anderson, and we're all waiting for you to
produce the tapes!!!

Ironically, since nobody saw both our matches, any imaginary "Chico" didn't
see them, so he has no knowledge of what happened. But we have no interest
in the imaginary "Chico," just in the "secret" tapes you keep referring to
but refuse to show anyone.

Stop the coverup!!! Show the secret tapes!!! (This is fun!)

-Larry Hodges

Chico

Mar 9, 2004, 2:02:20 PM3/9/04
"Larry Hodges" <la...@larrytt.com> wrote in message news:<404dc275$1...@news4.uncensored-news.com>...

> "Chico" <chicov...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Actually no, my real name is not "Rick Anderson" despite your wishes
> > to the contrary. That being said and true it seems most unlikey then
> > that I would state otherwise, here OR in person. Again, another
> > falsehood of yours.
>
> Yada, Yada, Yada. You are Rick Anderson, and we're all waiting for you to
> produce the tapes!!!
>
> Ironically, since nobody saw both our matches, any imaginary "Chico" didn't
> see them, so he has no knowledge of what happened. But we have no interest
> in the imaginary "Chico," just in the "secret" tapes you keep referring to
> but refuse to show anyone.
>
> Stop the coverup!!! Show the secret tapes!!! (This is fun!)
>
> -Larry Hodges

Get over yourself already. You won and you lost..thats what life is
about. No one cares that you won OR lost a practice match. If it
were only that important!

Chico Vesence (Having fun at Larry's expense)

Larry Hodges

Mar 9, 2004, 2:16:26 PM3/9/04
Well, we've heard from Rick Anderson, and it's official. Nobody will ever
see the actual tapes, due to the "Rickgate." It's a coverup!!!

If the tapes were shown, we'd know the truth about the following:

Rick claims I didn't beat him 11-0, but won't let anyone see the tape.

Rick claims he has a tape showing I lost a match against Peter Chiu, but
won't let anyone see the tape.

Rick claims he didn't have room to play in the first match, but won't let
anyone see the tape.

Rick promised to send me a copy of the tapes, but after losing badly, now
refuses. I wonder why?

Rick claims I lost to a player with a Canadian rating of 800 (see heading!),
but won't even give the name of the player.

Rick claims ... well, you get the idea. He makes a lot of claims.

And the funny thing is he has agreed to come to the U.S. for a major
tournament for a $500 challenge match, but has backed down from that as
well!!!

-Larry Hodges

Chico

Mar 11, 2004, 1:14:40 AM3/11/04
"Larry Hodges" <la...@larrytt.com> wrote in message news:<404e180a$1...@news4.uncensored-news.com>...

> Well, we've heard from Rick Anderson, and it's official. Nobody will ever
> see the actual tapes, due to the "Rickgate." It's a coverup!!!
>
> If the tapes were shown, we'd know the truth about the following:
>
> Rick claims I didn't beat him 11-0, but won't let anyone see the tape.
>
> Rick claims he has a tape showing I lost a match against Peter Chiu, but
> won't let anyone see the tape.
>
> Rick claims he didn't have room to play in the first match, but won't let
> anyone see the tape.
>
> Rick promised to send me a copy of the tapes, but after losing badly, now
> refuses. I wonder why?
>
> Rick claims I lost to a player with a Canadian rating of 800 (see heading!),
> but won't even give the name of the player.
>
> Rick claims ... well, you get the idea. He makes a lot of claims.
>
> And the funny thing is he has agreed to come to the U.S. for a major
> tournament for a $500 challenge match, but has backed down from that as
> well!!!
>
> -Larry Hodges

sad sad man.

Chico Happy

CyberKnifeWoman

Aug 5, 2021, 4:26:32 PM8/5/21
I knew Larry was good only because he uses speed-glue butlosing to an
800 rated Canadian (even if it is 1200 USATT) is still pretty bad. Oh
my