Rene Pierre foosball

Will Repair

Feb 13, 2007, 3:29:47 PM2/13/07
Have a customer with an older Rene Pierre foosball. Can someone
direct me to a website where someone described how they restored their
table. I'm more an electronics guy than a carpenter.

The table is in Orlando, Florida so if someone wants to buy the table
I'll pass along any offers to my customer. (They had one countertop
gamling machine I convinced them was more touble to repair than it's
worth.)

qfoos

Feb 13, 2007, 5:12:21 PM2/13/07
Recommend you contact Tyler Tornello (see Jacksonvilletablesoccer.com)
or Alan Cribbs (see bonziniusa.com). They are both expert in French
style tables and their maintenance.

Good Luck!!
Larry Davis, Executive Director
United States Table Soccer Federation
www.ustsf.org

Bruce Nardoci

Feb 13, 2007, 6:36:35 PM2/13/07
You can get parts for the 14mm rod tables (those started in late 1970's)
from Brady Distributing in Charlotte NC (One of 2 authorized RP factory
dealers in the USA). If they have an early 70's table (blue top or early
green top) with 15mm rods, parts are no longer available except if you
can buy an old table at a game auction somewhere.

pearc...@gmail.com

Jun 21, 2017, 1:28:02 PM6/21/17
Thorpe Music in Rocky Mount NC has a lot of parts for the 15 mm rod tables. Don't clean him out because I'm still working on my Blue Top. LOL I got a set of handles already. But I'm going to convert to Bonzini handles. Sooner or later.

Den Benson

Feb 23, 2023, 5:20:35 PM2/23/23
You can visit this website https://goodstyle.tech/ .