California Forces Transgender ‘Belief System’ on Female Prisoners Housed With Biological Males, Lawsuit Says

1 view

Dick Sucker Barack Obama Started This Gender Pretense Shit

Mar 6, 2022, 11:40:02 PM3/6/22
California’s prison system is endangering women by housing
biological men in female prisons, according to a lawsuit filed
Wednesday.

The California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation is
violating the First, Eighth, and 14th amendments through a new state
law, the lawsuit says, arguing that the law “cannot be applied in
any manner that avoids violating the federal and state
constitutional rights of the plaintiffs.”

According to the suit, plaintiff Krystal Gonzalez says she was
sexually assaulted by a biological male transferred to Central
California Women’s Facility under the law, known as the Transgender
Respect, Agency, and Dignity Act, or SB 132. When Gonzalez filed a
grievance and requested to be housed away from men, the suit says,
the prison’s response referred to her alleged attacker as a
“transgender woman with a penis.”

“Krystal does not believe that women have penises,” the lawsuit
says, “and the psychological distress caused by her assault is
exacerbated by the prison’s refusal to acknowledge the sex of her
perpetrator.”

The Women’s Liberation Front, a feminist advocacy organization,
filed the lawsuit Wednesday in U.S. District Court for the Eastern
District of California against the California Department of
Corrections and Rehabilitation, Corrections Secretary Kathleen
Allison, and wardens Michael Pallares and Mona Houston.

Though several of the plaintiffs are referred to as unnamed
“individuals,” the lawsuit specifies the nonprofit advocacy group
Woman II Woman, which assists and advocates for incarcerated women
affected by the new state law, and prisoners Gonzalez, Janine
Chandler, Tomiekia Johnson, and Nadia Romero.

“California is home to the largest women’s prison in the world,
where being degraded and humiliated is now part of the daily
routine,” Woman II Woman founder Amie Ichikawa told The Daily Signal
on Wednesday.

“This anti-woman law was overwhelmingly accepted by the California
State Assembly members, embraced by our representatives and lauded
by our senators,” Ichikawa said. “Sadly, this even includes the
California Women’s Caucus. We do not understand how so many people,
especially women, had the audacity to turn a blind eye to this
abuse.”

What Is SB 132?
California state Sen. Scott Wiener, a gay politician who represents
San Francisco, first introduced SB 132 in January 2019.

“It’s a really positive step forward,” Wiener, a Democrat, said of
SB 132 during an August town hall where he criticized legislation
that would ban transgender surgeries for children.

“In California, we are moving the opposite direction, embracing our
trans siblings, making it clear that trans people are fully part of
this community, and that we love and honor them, and that we are
gonna lift them up,” Wiener said.

Under the measure signed into law by Gov. Gavin Newsom, a Democrat,
in September 2020, the California Department of Corrections and
Rehabilitation must “house transgender, gender-nonconforming and
intersex (TGI) individuals in a manner that matches their gender
identity while supporting health and safety.”

The law requires the Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation to
ask all individuals entering the department’s custody to state their
personal pronouns, their gender identity, and whether they identify
as transgender, nonbinary, or intersex.

https://www.dailysignal.com/2021/11/17/exclusive-california-forces-