swim vs. run garb

Rich D

Oct 9, 2023, 4:50:45 PM10/9/23
What's the difference between swim shorts and running shorts?

I visited the sports wear rack at WalMart, and couldn't tell -

--
Rich

Félix An

Dec 18, 2023, 1:39:40 AM12/18/23
Swim shorts usually have a liner inside and are made of material that
won't discolour or degrade due to chlorine. Running shorts may degrade
in chlorine. I recommend buying "jammers" for swimming, which are tight
shorts about the same length and appearance of a cycling short, as they
are more hydrodynamic and suitable for extended workouts.