Re: Lia Thomas was not a woman but wanted to force his teammates to believe he was

He has a penis

May 5, 2023, 9:06:51 PM5/5/23
On 10 Nov 2021, "Roger L. Simon" <rlsi...@yahoo.com> posted some
news:smhrlv$kf8$3...@news.dns-netz.com:

> It is a guy and this is settled.

By now, everyone knows the story of Lia Thomas, the former collegiate
swimmer from the University of Pennsylvania who declared himself
transgender and began swimming competitively against women. He hasn't swum
competitively for over a year, yet he resurfaced last week on a podcast to
comment about his former teammates and their unwillingness to bend the
knee and accept his delusional declaration that he was a she.

When I initially broke the story on Thomas in December 2021, I commented
on the absurdity of it all. I accused Penn, my alma mater, of oppressing
women. As a former classmate of Thomas, I sat next to him during a class
in the fall semester of 2018. I couldn't wrap my head around his
subsequent demand to be considered a woman. Even harder to understand is
how he became the face of women's collegiate swimming in 2021. Thomas dove
into his delusion and was peeved that not all of his female teammates
would embrace his change from William to Lia. It was yet another example
of his mental health issues and arrogance.

NO, LIA THOMAS IS NOT A WOMAN

"They're like, 'Oh, we respect Lia as a woman, as a trans woman, whatever.
We respect her identity. We just don't think it's fair,'" Thomas said.
"You can't really have that half-support. Like, 'I respect you as a woman
here, but not here.'"

And this is where Thomas's thinking goes off the rails. Here is a guy who
claimed he was the "Jackie Robinson of trans sports" now whining about how
his former teammates weren't rushing to accept a man claiming to be a
woman. They had every right to be upset that a man was on their women's
team, depriving them of opportunities and bringing his full set of male
genitalia into the women's locker room.

Lia Thomas wanted to force his teammates to think he was an actual woman.
Thomas was the problem — not the group of female college swimmers forced
to accept this radical, ideology-driven nonsense. In truth, no one was
ever bound by his delusions but himself. Biology supersedes the whims of
college men who think they are women.

"They're using the guise of feminism to sort of push transphobic beliefs,"
Thomas complained. "I think a lot of people in that camp sort of carry an
implicit bias against trans people but don't want to, I guess, fully
manifest or speak that out. And so they try to just play it off as this
sort of half-support."

Lia Thomas didn't like hearing "no" when he was on the women's swim team.
He felt entitled and demanded that everyone genuflect to his fanatical
demands that others feign ignorance and call him a woman. There wasn't any
implicit bias from his former teammates; they just wanted to swim
competitively against women — real women. Moreover, they had every right
to reject Thomas's womanhood simply because he is not a woman.

None of this is fake feminism or "transphobia," a made-up word used to
demonize anyone who rejects the falsehood that people can switch genders.
Thomas's divisive and hateful comments are indicative of the ultimate goal
of transgender ideology — to force bizarre, fanatical views and lifestyle
choices onto everyone else.

<https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/lia-thomas-was-not-a-woman-but-wanted-
to-force-his-teammates-to-believe-he-was/ar-
AA1aNPaA?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=d7ba5da4aa6b4ebaa6a6b1185c44c6a9&ei=10
6>