New Biden Dept. of Energy hire is a nonbinary drag queen

Dick Sucker Barack Obama Started This Gender Pretense Shit

Mar 7, 2022, 2:40:02 AM3/7/22

Brinton, like many of the people quoted in this article, uses the
pronouns they and them, and may be the first openly gender-fluid
person in federal government leadership — as they noted on LinkedIn
upon accepting the role.

"Yes, I know it won’t be easy. Yes, I realize this is an enormous
challenge. Yes, I am ready to take it on," they wrote at the time.

The Department of Energy did not respond to Yahoo Life's request for
comment.

<https://s.yimg.com/ny/api/res/1.2/yTjzsFE3iTDUyJ5Ucg1tbA--/YXBwaWQ9
aGlnaGxhbmRlcjt3PTk2MDtjZj13ZWJw/https://s.yimg.com/os/creatr-
uploaded-images/2022-02/55628340-8dd6-11ec-be5e-e1be01fe8c2f>

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/new-biden-dept-energy-appointee-
part-time-drag-queen-queer-activists-145352610.html