Re: Dozens got sick after visiting negroid poop contaminated Kansas splash park, CDC study finds

Liberalism

Aug 8, 2022, 11:50:02 PM8/8/22
In article <t0mjcb$eav$2...@dont-email.me>
<governo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Stupid people.

GODDARD, Kan. — A new federal study said dozens of people got
sick after visiting a splash park near Wichita, Kansas, last
summer.

The study by the federal Centers for Disease Control and
Prevention said that 21 people contracted Shigella bacteria and
six others became sick with the norovirus after visiting the
splash park at Tanganyika Wildlife Park in Goddard.

Another 36 people reported gastrointestinal illnesses after
visiting the splash park but didn’t have lab tests confirming
what caused their illnesses, according to The Wichita Eagle. At
least four people were hospitalized afterward.

Previously, state and local health officials had said that eight
people who visited the park contracted Shigella and other people
tested positive for the norovirus, sapovirus and a type of E.
coli called enteropathogenic E. coli.

The CDC report is based on a survey of 404 people who visited
the splash park last year between May 28 and June 19.

At least three lawsuits have been filed against the splash pad.
One of those was settled, but two others remain pending.

The director of the wildlife park Matt Fouts told the newspaper
he didn’t find the study useful although he’s “all for analyzing
data to learn from the past.”

“It offered little advice for other splash parks besides
ensuring you have signage that states ‘don’t swallow the water’
and offered no additional insight into the investigation,” Fouts
said. “Regardless, it did affirm that there have been no
additional incidents because we took the situation seriously and
found ways to enhance our system and processes so that the
Splash Park is safer than ever.”

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/dozens-got-sick-visiting-
kansas-splash-park-cdc-study-finds-rcna41971

BeamMeUpScotty

Aug 9, 2022, 3:35:19 PM8/9/22
They'll all sue the Water Park and it will never qualify insurance
again... so it's toast just like the Boy Scouts that was forced to take
in the "gay Scout Leaders" and "Gay Scouts" that molested so many of the
Boy Scouts who ended up suing the Boy Scout private educational
institution.

If using pronouns is of such importance why didn't the Courts see the
need to mandate busing and boy, girl, gay, scouts all be
gender/sexual-identity specific as to the groups they can be enrolled
in.... It is after-all the Democrats and LGBTQ+ Pedophiles and others
that require their own separation when addressing them and when they get
jobs and educational or other grants as their sexual identity gets
preferences above and beyond the typical BOY/GIRL MALE/FEMALE gender and
sexual identity of heterosexual get.

The problem is when they can't limit the membership to the individuals
who meet the business' specific demographic needs... such as fully
toilet trained, or maybe a medical passport that shows them to be free
of the specific dangers that the Water Park might spread.

It seems that the Democrats Utopian America isn't all rainbows and
unicorns after all. It appears that there's some *Hitler-esque features*
that the Democrats neglected to list in their full disclosure documents
for their FUNDAMENTAL CHANGES that will destroy America and create the
rise of this Hitler-esque Utopia.

--
-That's karma-

The result is DEMOCRATS lies about history and reality to themselves and
others means their attempts to figure-out what's wrong is an exercise in
futility, because what they think they know they really don't know, and
fixing problems without the truth... becomes a fools errand.

Rich D

Oct 9, 2023, 4:47:40 PM10/9/23
On August 9, BeamMeUpScotty wrote:
> It appears that there's some *Hitler-esque features*
> that the Democrats neglected to list in their full disclosure documents
> for their FUNDAMENTAL CHANGES that will destroy America and create the
> rise of this Hitler-esque Utopia.

https://www.flocksafety.com/

Their goal is to place a camera at every intersection in
the Land of the Unfree. Abetted by the Orwellian commies
in the city councils, happy to oblige -

--
Rich