Pop up banner stands |50percentprint | Pop up back drop

1 view

kvarm...@gmail.com

Aug 8, 2017, 7:00:19 AM8/8/17

The two word Fridge Magnet shows it all, Fridge Magnet is also knows as refrigerator magnets, We stick them on our fridges but with our innovative technology,

we give you something different, design your own fridge magnets with graphic and messages then wrap up those magnet and sent it as a gifts to friends, relatives and colleagues.

With Fridge Magnets we can gifts it to any one with your own messages. We can print your fridge magnets in small quantities and still offer you the best value right here.

For More details please feel free to contact : 012-5177336

Visit Us @ www.50percentprint.com