Finally, a fair draw from FIFA

Ariel Mazzarelli

Dec 4, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/4/97

Bite me, envious ones...

Ariel
--
++++ stop the execution of Mumia Abu-Jamal ++++
++++ see http://www.pacifica.org/democracy/mumia/index.html ++++

Steve Jones

Dec 5, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/5/97

maz...@primenet.erase2mail.com (Ariel Mazzarelli) writes:

> Bite me, envious ones...

I can't wait to hear the "Jamacia are much better than you think" excuses :-)

--
Un Loup en France, Keeping in Division II, watching in Division 1.
Life is a tale, told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Huw Morris

Dec 5, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/5/97

Ariel Mazzarelli wrote:
> Bite me, envious ones...

I expect Jamaica (with their English players) to play much like Cameroon
in 1990. And we all know what happened there! When Argentina lose to
Croatia, they'll be out.. ;-)

Huw

-----BEGIN BRIT CODE BLOCK-----
Version: 1.1
Brit(E/W) H--:- a-- s-:-- hd++ b+ y+ X---: P- M-- R-- A+ C- T- TV-(++) Ci>+
MuR++I+ B>+ V++
------END BRIT CODE BLOCK------

Ariel Mazzarelli

Dec 5, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/5/97

Huw Morris <hmSPA...@custard.bnsc.rl.ac.uk> wrote:
>Ariel Mazzarelli wrote:
>> Bite me, envious ones...
>
>I expect Jamaica (with their English players) to play much like Cameroon
>in 1990. And we all know what happened there! When Argentina lose to
>Croatia, they'll be out.. ;-)

Let's just hope that Mr. Burton's aim does not improve on what he showed us
in the FIFA exhibition game...

hamr

Dec 5, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/5/97

maz...@primenet.erase2mail.com (Ariel Mazzarelli) says:

>Bite me, envious ones...

of what?

btw, what do you mean fair? You mean lucky right?

Iceaxe

Dec 7, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/7/97

>I can't wait to hear the "Jamacia are much better than you think" excuses
:-)

Jamaica are much better than you think,
because................well...........just because :-)

Chuck Pearson

Dec 8, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/8/97

Steve Jones (j...@bach.eurocontrol.fr) wrote in response to
maz...@primenet.erase2mail.com (Ariel Mazzarelli):

: > Bite me, envious ones...

ariel: i can talk the columbus brass into taking cobi off y'all's hands if
you can manage to get jamaica and the USA to switch groups. 8-)

: I can't wait to hear the "Jamacia are much better than you think" excuses :-)

y'know, i have a really sneaking suspicion that the lone CONCACAF side to
go through to the round of 16 will be the reggae boyz.

no fact to ground that in, of course; merely a suspicion.

chuck

--
child you know i love you and i care
[thanx to vigilantes of love.]