Unsophisticated Prediction Tiers Season 57 Organizational Thread

Futbolmetrix

Jan 29, 2024, 8:51:08 AMJan 29
Tier 1
--------
milivella
Mark
MH
The Doctor

Tier 2
---------
Werner Pichler
Jesus Petry
Futbolmetrix
Jesper Lauridsen

Mark gets to choose his *two* preferred leagues. I will try as much as possible to schedule games from these two leagues.

milivella

Jan 29, 2024, 9:49:32 PMJan 29
Futbolmetrix:

> Mark gets to choose his *two* preferred leagues.

BRB reading Eduardo Galeano's complete works.

Mark

Jan 30, 2024, 10:39:58 AMJan 30
When does the Uruguayan League start? The only top South American League that's started is Paraguay.

milivella

Jan 30, 2024, 8:54:40 PMJan 30
Mark:
The timing of your 2nd place was off. :)

--
Cheers
milivella

MH

Jan 31, 2024, 12:20:30 AMJan 31
Lots of interesting leagues to choose from. CONCACAF champions (Starts
soon), LigaMX, Bundesliga 2, Bundesliga 3, Belgian League, French
Ligue 2, Spanish second tier.....

Futbolmetrix

Jan 31, 2024, 9:16:53 AMJan 31
MH wrote:

> Lots of interesting leagues to choose from. CONCACAF champions (Starts
> soon), LigaMX, Bundesliga 2, Bundesliga 3, Belgian League, French
> Ligue 2, Spanish second tier.....

Also, if you want to stick to South America, you could go with the Argentinian Copa de la Liga Profesional (two round robin groups with 14 teams each), or the regional Brazilian championships (the Carioca and Gaucho have one round robin with 12 teams, the Paulista has 4 groups of 4, but each team in a group plays only against teams from the other three groups...weird format, the Mineiro has 3 groups of 4)

Jesus Petry

Jan 31, 2024, 11:35:04 AMJan 31
I was about to suggest the state leagues too.

Tchau!
Jesus Petry

Futbolmetrix

Feb 4, 2024, 9:01:51 AMFeb 4
Mark wrote:

> When does the Uruguayan League start? The only top South American League that's started is Paraguay.

Any decisions on the league, Mark? If I don't hear from you, we'll go Brazil+Argentina

Mark

Feb 4, 2024, 10:47:59 AMFeb 4
Can we start it with matches played on the weekend of Feb 17 and go for Paraguay and Uruguay?

Futbolmetrix

Feb 4, 2024, 9:26:04 PMFeb 4
Ok, we'll do Paraguay and Uruguay, but we'll start on schedule with a replacement league for match day 1