European Cups 2023-2024 Sophisticated Prediction Contest: Knockout round

Futbolmetrix

Feb 12, 2024, 7:41:15 AMFeb 12

anders t

Feb 12, 2024, 12:56:20 PMFeb 12
No hurry then! :-)
--
Manchester United FC - CHAMPIONS
Latest: England '13 (20th) Europa '17, UEFA '08, World '08

Futbolmetrix

Feb 13, 2024, 2:55:14 PMFeb 13
anders t wrote:

> Quoting Futbolmetrix in rec.sport.soccer:
>>Download spreadsheets here:
>>
>>https://futbolmetrix.wordpress.com/2024/02/12/european-cups-2023-2024-sophisticated-prediction-contest-knockout-round/
>>
>>Deadline before kickoff tomorrow

8 minutes to kickoff (but I may accept late entries if you pinky-swear that you made the predictions before kickoff):

UCL entries so far:

Agnostic
Futbolmetrix
ClubElo (by Futbolmetrix)
TransferMarkt (by Futbolmetrix)
Pinnacle (by Futbolmetrix)
Werner
MH
Jesper
Collective Consciousness to be added.

We few, we happy few, we band of brothers!

Futbolmetrix

Feb 15, 2024, 6:11:06 PMFeb 15
Futbolmetrix wrote:

Standings after the first round of matches (UCL assumes favorites in ties that have not started yet go through to next round; draws in the first leg assumes that home team in the return leg advances)

Champions League
-----------------
Jesper -5.7951
MH -7.0304
Futbolmetrix -7.3165
CollectiveConsciousness -7.5544
Werner Pichler -7.6682
ClubElo (by Futbolmetrix) -8.1940
TransferMarkt (by Futbolmetrix) -8.6260
Pinnacle (by Futbolmetrix) -9.4854
Agnostic -11.0904

Jesper knew something about Bayern that most of us didn't?

Europa League
--------------
Futbolmetrix -8.1682
Jesper -8.4403
ClubElo (by Futbolmetrix) -8.5654
CollectiveConsciousness -9.0693
TransferMarkt (by Futbolmetrix) -9.8487
Werner Pichler -10.2509
MH -10.5654
Agnostic -11.0904

Real Football(c) rules!

Conference League
Agnostic -11.0904
ClubElo (by Futbolmetrix) -11.8179
Futbolmetrix -12.2787
TransferMarkt (by Futbolmetrix) -12.5491
CollectiveConsciousness -12.5669
Werner Pichler -12.9980
MH -13.4349
Jesper -14.3186