Manchester United US Tour Info

Paul B

Dec 9, 2002, 7:44:22 PM12/9/02

If you log on ManU official website, you'll get all the inside scoop.

West Coast:

July 22 - Seattle @ Seahawks stadium vs Celtic.

July 27 - Los Angeles @ Coliseum vs Club America.

East Coast:

July 31 - New York @ Giants stadium vs Juventus.

Aug 3 - Philly @ Lincoln stadium (inauguration of new Eagles stadium) vs
Barcelona. (fu*k yeah! :)

Tickets will go on sale early 2003, keep on login for more info on this.

Cheers, Paul B.

Bill

Dec 10, 2002, 12:17:36 AM12/10/02
So the question is, are any of the stars going to be back from vacation, or
is this tour going to be youth and reserve players?

"Paul B" <gu...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Ian Motter

Dec 10, 2002, 9:04:19 AM12/10/02

Bill wrote:

> So the question is, are any of the stars going to be back from vacation, or
> is this tour going to be youth and reserve players?

Nope. This is a pre-season tour and all the big name stars will be playing...

All kickoff time are 8:00pm local time.

Bill

Dec 10, 2002, 7:09:28 PM12/10/02
Can anyone ballpark ticket prices?

"Ian Motter" <imo...@REMOVESPAMcbfbusinesssolutions.com> wrote in message

Victoria Barrett

Dec 10, 2002, 7:12:14 PM12/10/02
"Bill" <asd...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Can anyone ballpark ticket prices?

I'm thinking for nosebleed around $25, and around 40-60 for the nicer seats.
That's as far as I would be willing to go anyway. *g*

Frank Reichenbacher

Dec 11, 2002, 8:55:02 AM12/11/02
Presumably, then, Barca, Juventus, and Celtic are also doing US tours. Does
anybody have information on their schedules?

Frank

Jason Maxwell

Dec 11, 2002, 10:17:28 AM12/11/02
"Frank Reichenbacher" <fr...@bio-con.com> wrote in message

> Presumably, then, Barca, Juventus, and Celtic are also doing US tours.
Does
> anybody have information on their schedules?

Barca and Juventus are playing each other in Boston while they are here.
Other than that nothing has been announced yet.

Jason

Paul B

Dec 12, 2002, 8:31:45 PM12/12/02
Jason Maxwell wrote:

>Barca and Juventus are playing each
>other in Boston while they are here. Other
>than that nothing has been announced
>yet.

Not yet...however, FSW will play all ManU games live.

Cheers, Paul B.