Bundesliga 23/24 wk 12

Jesper Lauridsen

Nov 22, 2023, 6:55:44 PM11/22/23
Fri
Köln - Bayern
3 days is not enough to recover from the trauma that is Germany (above
U17). 1-2

Rest of the predictions to come later.

Sat
Dortmund - Gladbach
Union - Augsburg
Freiburg - Darmstadt
Wolfsburg - Leipzig
Werder - Leverkusen
Frankfurt - Stuttgart

Sun
Heidenheim - Bochum
Hoffenheim - Mainz

The Doctor

Nov 22, 2023, 7:24:29 PM11/22/23
In article <ujm4ds$1hj29$1...@dont-email.me>,
All fair games 2- 2 and 50 red cards fly!
--
Member - Liberal International This is doc...@nk.ca Ici doc...@nk.ca

Werner Pichler

Nov 23, 2023, 4:24:10 AM11/23/23
On Thursday, November 23, 2023 at 12:55:44 AM UTC+1, Jesper Lauridsen wrote:
> Fri
> Köln - Bayern
> 3 days is not enough to recover from the trauma that is Germany (above
> U17). 1-2

Sané had a bit more time though.
1-4

> Rest of the predictions to come later.
>
> Sat
> Dortmund - Gladbach

2-2

> Union - Augsburg

NME. 2-0

> Freiburg - Darmstadt

3-0

> Wolfsburg - Leipzig

2-3

> Werder - Leverkusen

1-2

> Frankfurt - Stuttgart

1-1

> Sun
> Heidenheim - Bochum

3-1

> Hoffenheim - Mainz

2-0

Ciao,
Werner

Futbolmetrix

Nov 23, 2023, 7:46:17 AM11/23/23
On Wednesday, November 22, 2023 at 6:55:44 PM UTC-5, Jesper Lauridsen wrote:
> Fri
> Köln - Bayern

0-4

> Dortmund - Gladbach

Does the derby of the Borussias have a name? 2-1

> Union - Augsburg

1-2

> Freiburg - Darmstadt

2-1

> Wolfsburg - Leipzig
1-2

> Werder - Leverkusen
1-3

> Frankfurt - Stuttgart
1-2

> Sun
> Heidenheim - Bochum
2-1

> Hoffenheim - Mainz
3-1

Very algorithmic predictions.

Mark

Nov 23, 2023, 11:09:07 AM11/23/23
If they're fair games, why are there 50 red cards?

MH

Nov 23, 2023, 1:36:05 PM11/23/23

On 2023-11-22 17:24, The Doctor wrote:
> In article <ujm4ds$1hj29$1...@dont-email.me>,
> Jesper Lauridsen <uselastname...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Fri
>> Köln - Bayern
>> 3 days is not enough to recover from the trauma that is Germany (above
>> U17). 1-2

0-3

>> Rest of the predictions to come later.
>>
>> Sat
>> Dortmund - Gladbach
3-1>> Union - Augsburg
0-0

>> Freiburg - Darmstadt
2-0

>> Wolfsburg - Leipzig
2-3

>> Werder - Leverkusen
1-2

>> Frankfurt - Stuttgart
2-2>>
>> Sun
>> Heidenheim - Bochum
1-0

>> Hoffenheim - Mainz
2-0

Binder Dundat

Nov 23, 2023, 4:47:04 PM11/23/23
On Wednesday, November 22, 2023 at 6:55:44 p.m. UTC-5, Jesper Lauridsen wrote:
> Fri
> Köln - Bayern
> 3 days is not enough to recover from the trauma that is Germany (above
> U17). 1-2

This is the perfect time to pick Koln to get a point.
3-3

> Rest of the predictions to come later.
>
> Sat
> Dortmund - Gladbach
Gladabach are back and the hottest team in football
1-2

> Union - Augsburg
Maybe the Union has been forced back to work
2-1

> Freiburg - Darmstadt
3-1

> Wolfsburg - Leipzig
2-3

> Werder - Leverkusen
I dont think so
2-3

> Frankfurt - Stuttgart
2-2

> Sun
> Heidenheim - Bochum
3-3

> Hoffenheim - Mainz
4-3

Jesper Lauridsen

Nov 24, 2023, 6:14:59 AM11/24/23
On Thursday, 23 November 2023 at 10:24:10 UTC+1, Werner Pichler wrote:
> On Thursday, November 23, 2023 at 12:55:44 AM UTC+1, Jesper Lauridsen wrote:
> > Fri
> > Köln - Bayern
> > 3 days is not enough to recover from the trauma that is Germany (above
> > U17). 1-2
> Sané had a bit more time though.

It's not like he's the kind of player to let his mood influence his play.

> > Rest of the predictions to come later.

The future is now.

> > Sat
> > Dortmund - Gladbach

Individual quality. 2-1

> > Union - Augsburg

If there's one game you would pick Union to win, it would be this. 2-1

> > Freiburg - Darmstadt

3-1

> > Wolfsburg - Leipzig

Wind vs Poulsen; the battle everyone is talking about. 1-2

> > Werder - Leverkusen

0-3

> > Frankfurt - Stuttgart

Match of the day. 2-2
> > Sun
> > Heidenheim - Bochum

1-0

> > Hoffenheim - Mainz

2-1

Werner Pichler

Nov 24, 2023, 6:22:49 AM11/24/23
On Friday, November 24, 2023 at 12:14:59 PM UTC+1, Jesper Lauridsen wrote:
> On Thursday, 23 November 2023 at 10:24:10 UTC+1, Werner Pichler wrote:
> > On Thursday, November 23, 2023 at 12:55:44 AM UTC+1, Jesper Lauridsen wrote:
> > > Fri
> > > Köln - Bayern
> > > 3 days is not enough to recover from the trauma that is Germany (above
> > > U17). 1-2
>
> > Sané had a bit more time though.
>
> It's not like he's the kind of player to let his mood influence his play.

I was honestly surprised to learn that this was his first red card ever, in any competition.

Ciao,
Werner

Jesper Lauridsen

Nov 25, 2023, 10:25:19 AM11/25/23
FT
Köln - Bayern 0-1

HT
Dortmund - Gladbach 3-2
Union - Augsburg 0-1
Freiburg - Darmstadt 1-1
Wolfsburg - Leipzig 1-0
Werder - Leverkusen 0-2

FM 21
Jesper 17
MH 15
Werner 10
Binder 7
Doc 6

Jesper Lauridsen

Nov 25, 2023, 11:34:20 AM11/25/23
FT
Köln - Bayern 0-1
Dortmund - Gladbach 4-2
Union - Augsburg 1-1
Freiburg - Darmstadt 1-1
Wolfsburg - Leipzig 2-1
Werder - Leverkusen 0-3

MH 18
Jesper 17
FM 15
Werner 10
Doc 10
Binder 9

Gladbach brings the keeper forward for a last second penalty. Dortmund runs counter on the empty goal. Result: MH takes the lead.

Jesper Lauridsen

Nov 28, 2023, 1:11:53 PM11/28/23
Köln - Bayern 0-1 (19)
Dortmund - Gladbach 4-2 (13)
Union - Augsburg 1-1 (11)
Freiburg - Darmstadt 1-1 (7)
Wolfsburg - Leipzig 2-1 (4)
Werder - Leverkusen 0-3 (25)
Frankfurt - Stuttgart 1-2 (12)
Heidenheim - Bochum 0-0 (10)
Hoffenheim - Mainz 1-1 (6)

Second worst predicted round so far.

FM 23
Jesper 20
MH 20
Doc 19
Binder 14
Werner 11

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed is king. King maker was
Frankfurt's failure to get a result against Stuttgart.

Red Jersey
Jesper 299
FM 276
Werner 275