Effective February 22, 2024, Google Groups will no longer support new Usenet content. Posting and subscribing will be disallowed, and new content from Usenet peers will not appear. Viewing and searching of historical data will still be supported as it is done today.

Bundesliga 23/24 wk 12

Jesper Lauridsen

Nov 22, 2023, 6:55:44 PM11/22/23
Fri
Köln - Bayern
3 days is not enough to recover from the trauma that is Germany (above
U17). 1-2

Rest of the predictions to come later.

Sat
Dortmund - Gladbach
Union - Augsburg
Freiburg - Darmstadt
Wolfsburg - Leipzig
Werder - Leverkusen
Frankfurt - Stuttgart

Sun
Heidenheim - Bochum
Hoffenheim - Mainz

The Doctor

Nov 22, 2023, 7:24:29 PM11/22/23
In article <ujm4ds$1hj29$1...@dont-email.me>,
All fair games 2- 2 and 50 red cards fly!
--
Member - Liberal International This is doc...@nk.ca Ici doc...@nk.ca

Werner Pichler

Nov 23, 2023, 4:24:10 AM11/23/23
On Thursday, November 23, 2023 at 12:55:44 AM UTC+1, Jesper Lauridsen wrote:
> Fri
> Köln - Bayern
> 3 days is not enough to recover from the trauma that is Germany (above
> U17). 1-2

Sané had a bit more time though.
1-4

> Rest of the predictions to come later.
>
> Sat
> Dortmund - Gladbach

2-2

> Union - Augsburg

NME. 2-0

> Freiburg - Darmstadt

3-0

> Wolfsburg - Leipzig

2-3

> Werder - Leverkusen

1-2

> Frankfurt - Stuttgart

1-1

> Sun
> Heidenheim - Bochum

3-1

> Hoffenheim - Mainz

2-0

Ciao,
Werner

Futbolmetrix

Nov 23, 2023, 7:46:17 AM11/23/23
On Wednesday, November 22, 2023 at 6:55:44 PM UTC-5, Jesper Lauridsen wrote:
> Fri
> Köln - Bayern

0-4

> Dortmund - Gladbach

Does the derby of the Borussias have a name? 2-1

> Union - Augsburg

1-2

> Freiburg - Darmstadt

2-1

> Wolfsburg - Leipzig
1-2

> Werder - Leverkusen
1-3

> Frankfurt - Stuttgart
1-2

> Sun
> Heidenheim - Bochum
2-1

> Hoffenheim - Mainz
3-1

Very algorithmic predictions.

Mark

Nov 23, 2023, 11:09:07 AM11/23/23
If they're fair games, why are there 50 red cards?

MH

Nov 23, 2023, 1:36:05 PM11/23/23

On 2023-11-22 17:24, The Doctor wrote:
> In article <ujm4ds$1hj29$1...@dont-email.me>,
> Jesper Lauridsen <uselastname...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Fri
>> Köln - Bayern
>> 3 days is not enough to recover from the trauma that is Germany (above
>> U17). 1-2

0-3

>> Rest of the predictions to come later.
>>
>> Sat
>> Dortmund - Gladbach
3-1>> Union - Augsburg
0-0

>> Freiburg - Darmstadt
2-0

>> Wolfsburg - Leipzig
2-3

>> Werder - Leverkusen
1-2

>> Frankfurt - Stuttgart
2-2>>
>> Sun
>> Heidenheim - Bochum
1-0

>> Hoffenheim - Mainz
2-0

Binder Dundat

Nov 23, 2023, 4:47:04 PM11/23/23
On Wednesday, November 22, 2023 at 6:55:44 p.m. UTC-5, Jesper Lauridsen wrote:
> Fri
> Köln - Bayern
> 3 days is not enough to recover from the trauma that is Germany (above
> U17). 1-2

This is the perfect time to pick Koln to get a point.
3-3

> Rest of the predictions to come later.
>
> Sat
> Dortmund - Gladbach
Gladabach are back and the hottest team in football
1-2

> Union - Augsburg
Maybe the Union has been forced back to work
2-1

> Freiburg - Darmstadt
3-1

> Wolfsburg - Leipzig
2-3

> Werder - Leverkusen
I dont think so
2-3

> Frankfurt - Stuttgart
2-2

> Sun
> Heidenheim - Bochum
3-3

> Hoffenheim - Mainz
4-3

Jesper Lauridsen

Nov 24, 2023, 6:14:59 AM11/24/23
On Thursday, 23 November 2023 at 10:24:10 UTC+1, Werner Pichler wrote:
> On Thursday, November 23, 2023 at 12:55:44 AM UTC+1, Jesper Lauridsen wrote:
> > Fri
> > Köln - Bayern
> > 3 days is not enough to recover from the trauma that is Germany (above
> > U17). 1-2
> Sané had a bit more time though.

It's not like he's the kind of player to let his mood influence his play.

> > Rest of the predictions to come later.

The future is now.

> > Sat
> > Dortmund - Gladbach

Individual quality. 2-1

> > Union - Augsburg

If there's one game you would pick Union to win, it would be this. 2-1

> > Freiburg - Darmstadt

3-1

> > Wolfsburg - Leipzig

Wind vs Poulsen; the battle everyone is talking about. 1-2

> > Werder - Leverkusen

0-3

> > Frankfurt - Stuttgart

Match of the day. 2-2
> > Sun
> > Heidenheim - Bochum

1-0

> > Hoffenheim - Mainz

2-1

Werner Pichler

Nov 24, 2023, 6:22:49 AM11/24/23
On Friday, November 24, 2023 at 12:14:59 PM UTC+1, Jesper Lauridsen wrote:
> On Thursday, 23 November 2023 at 10:24:10 UTC+1, Werner Pichler wrote:
> > On Thursday, November 23, 2023 at 12:55:44 AM UTC+1, Jesper Lauridsen wrote:
> > > Fri
> > > Köln - Bayern
> > > 3 days is not enough to recover from the trauma that is Germany (above
> > > U17). 1-2
>
> > Sané had a bit more time though.
>
> It's not like he's the kind of player to let his mood influence his play.

I was honestly surprised to learn that this was his first red card ever, in any competition.

Ciao,
Werner

Jesper Lauridsen

Nov 25, 2023, 10:25:19 AM11/25/23
FT
Köln - Bayern 0-1

HT
Dortmund - Gladbach 3-2
Union - Augsburg 0-1
Freiburg - Darmstadt 1-1
Wolfsburg - Leipzig 1-0
Werder - Leverkusen 0-2

FM 21
Jesper 17
MH 15
Werner 10
Binder 7
Doc 6

Jesper Lauridsen

Nov 25, 2023, 11:34:20 AM11/25/23
FT
Köln - Bayern 0-1
Dortmund - Gladbach 4-2
Union - Augsburg 1-1
Freiburg - Darmstadt 1-1
Wolfsburg - Leipzig 2-1
Werder - Leverkusen 0-3

MH 18
Jesper 17
FM 15
Werner 10
Doc 10
Binder 9

Gladbach brings the keeper forward for a last second penalty. Dortmund runs counter on the empty goal. Result: MH takes the lead.

Jesper Lauridsen

Nov 28, 2023, 1:11:53 PM11/28/23
Köln - Bayern 0-1 (19)
Dortmund - Gladbach 4-2 (13)
Union - Augsburg 1-1 (11)
Freiburg - Darmstadt 1-1 (7)
Wolfsburg - Leipzig 2-1 (4)
Werder - Leverkusen 0-3 (25)
Frankfurt - Stuttgart 1-2 (12)
Heidenheim - Bochum 0-0 (10)
Hoffenheim - Mainz 1-1 (6)

Second worst predicted round so far.

FM 23
Jesper 20
MH 20
Doc 19
Binder 14
Werner 11

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed is king. King maker was
Frankfurt's failure to get a result against Stuttgart.

Red Jersey
Jesper 299
FM 276
Werner 275