Sao Paulo v Cuiaba (R)

Mark

May 16, 2022, 8:51:24 AM5/16/22
Well I saw the first half of this match. Half-time 0-1. I went out of the room at half-time, came back and found I'd lost the picture. Can anyone tell me what happened in the 2nd half?

Jesus Petry

May 16, 2022, 11:41:42 AM5/16/22
Em segunda-feira, 16 de maio de 2022 às 09:51:24 UTC-3, Mark escreveu:
> Well I saw the first half of this match. Half-time 0-1. I went out of the room at half-time, came back and found I'd lost the picture. Can anyone tell me what happened in the 2nd half?

São Paulo turned it around, starting with a dodgy VAR penalty call.

Tchau!
Jesus Petry